It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am A Trump Supporter But I Can't Get Behind This Attack.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Scott Ritter ?

The PEDO ?

www.nytimes.com...

I can see why he romantacized the butcher of baghad.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

What is your solution with Iran?

I don't have one. But if it were my job to come up with one, "first, do no harm" would be a guiding principle.... unless given no choice but to use proportionate or greater force to protect and defend from those who would do ill, and even then only to the extent necessary. Also, to the greatest extent possible, I would target their means of making war, not necessarily those persons making war.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Kapusta

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

I read it. Now what's your point about it?

Now you probably understand why he didn't "announce " his presence. If that was the case at all ...

The point is, if he felt he had business there that he needed to enter Iraq then he should have announced himself. I guess that was only obvious to pretty much 100% of people with only the slightest bit of common sense. But alas it seems he learned the hard way.

How do you know he didn't announce himself?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Can't get behind Trump eh.

I can.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Scott Ritter ?

The PEDO ?

www.nytimes.com...

I can see why he romantacized the butcher of baghad.

Thanks for pointing this out to me I wasn't aware of his past .

I still agreed with what he wrote on RT it fits some of what I've found independently.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Can someone tell me what exactly Iran and the US are fighting over?

The prime proof this is all a scam to start a war( and it's going to be terrible war folks, believe me)

Is the fact that the US and Iran DONT HAVE ANY WAR ISSUES!

Sure, Iran and its religious fanatics can be manipulated. That's the point. That's just what Trump is doing, UNDER DEEP STATE GUIDANCE to provoke Iran

But actually there are no real strategic issues against Iran.

NEXT IS A FALSE FLAG and then the US will start the war saying Iran did whatever terrorist incident the US initiated, another 911 type False Flag

Folks were in big trouble

Pay your debts and get prepared for the worse

edit on 4-1-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I am.

The dude is a political hack, and a convicted sex offender.

humanevents.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I see no issue with your perspective, your opinion is respectfully noted.

However, while I may disagree, I think the discussion from many of the users pointed out exactly my thoughts on this and your rebuttals have been extremely tempered and reserved.

Right now, I think the best thing to do is to continue to monitor the situation, this is Trumps gameplan in a Trumpian Era, and every POTUS before him had an opportunity to push their foriegn policy, so lets give Trump his chance.

All we got right now are the facts of the recent events and partisan pundits jostling for a narrative.
edit on 4-1-2020 by Arnie123 because: Hmmm

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Can't get behind Trump eh.

I can.

Yeah your link is probably right on par with Random FB satire links .

I find it strange all this stuff is coming out now that he's dead . Where was the outrage prior to him being killed ? I've never heard of the guy until recently.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Can someone tell me what exactly Iran and the US are fighting over?

The prime proof this is all a scam to start a war( and it's going to be terrible war folks, believe me)

Is the fact that the US and Iran DONT HAVE ANY WAR ISSUES!

Sure, Iran and its religious fanatics can be manipulated. That's the point. That's just what Trump is doing, UNDER DEEP STATE GUIDANCE to provoke Iran

But actually there are no real strategic issues against Iran.

NEXT IS A FALSE FLAG and then the US will start the war saying Iran did whatever terrorist incident the US initiated, another 911 type False Flag

Folks were in big trouble

Pay your debts and get prepared for the worse

Another veteran! Good to see you wiltell! You are on point my friend .

link   

Not strange.

Considering the Russia lie being pushed so much, and other snip.

Everything else was under reported or flat out ignored.

link   

Good luck with getting much sense out of this thread.

I'm not going to lose any sleep over this guy getting whacked, but I don't think its the best way to have dealt with the issue of Iran.

Iran is what it is today because of the West. Specifically the UK and US who overthrew the democratically elected government of the country in the 50's because we wanted cheaper oil. We installed the Shah, the Iranians weren't too impressed by some of his antics and the Islamic revolution happened on the back of that. Then we backed Saddam Hussein in the Iran/Iraq war and have castigated them ever since. Is it any wonder they dislike the West?

We finally reach some form of detente with them over the nuclear issues and then Trump goes and whacks the agreement on the head despite every other party to that agreement saying its a bad idea.

So, have we gone any way to build up any kind of trust with them? No.

And now the US has done the near equivalent of someone blowing up Mike Pence in a motorcade. Yes, he was a bad guy, yes, he may have been responsible for arranging a whole lot of misery, but (and yes, this is controversial, but here goes...) there are people in the CIA and US Military who are as culpable of that as anyone.

You don't bring about peace in a region by blowing people up or carrying out tit for tat killings. BOTH sides in the argument need to step back and review their actions, and then start to discuss ways forward.

Is that likely to happen? No. Because both sides are swaggering around like Billy big bollocks trying to one up each other. Yes, the US is the big dog in the yard, but even small dogs can give a good nip when they are backed into a corner.

So...where is it going to end? Watch the seismographs in the next six months and see if the fruits of Kin Jong Un and the Ayatollah's research agreements pay off in the desert of Iran. (some people think that may have already happened) Once that happens the negotiations will be reset, in the same way that happened with NK. The posturing will, of course, continue but everyone might be a little quieter in the rhetoric.

Might be.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Iran attacked our embassy in Iraq. This is the equivalent of an attack on U.S. soil. Trump responded by targeting the Iranian general in Iraq who initiated the attack. If Iran retaliates we take out Iran's refineries & the people of Iran have a revolution to regain control of their country. WWIII started on 911 when Islamists attacked the twin towers in NYC. This is just another conflict in the war on Islam.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
I see no issue with your perspective, your opinion is respectfully noted.

However, while I may disagree, I think the discussion from many of the users pointed out exactly my thoughts on this and your rebuttals have been extremely tempered and reserved.

Right now, I think the best thing to do is to continue to monitor the situation, this is Trumps gameplan in a Trumpian Era, and every POTUS before him had an opportunity to push their foriegn policy, so lets give Trump his chance.

All we got right now are the facts of the recent events and partisan pundits jostling for a narrative.

Agreed!
like I've stated before I support Trump . Everything he's doing inside the US for US has no trace of deep state. However his over seas policy strings are still being pulled by the deep state .

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The US didn't attack Iran, we killed an Iranian terrorist in Iraq.

Is that how the iran people and government see it?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

GUT, however you think Trump can stop this, I won’t argue with you, but its clear all the PNAC neo-cons near him can make him do what they want.

And now he has in interest to have a wag the dog war

Even Bibi wouldn’t have done this or Obama or Bush

This is a non-turning back provocation. A declaration of war

We disagree here to beat the ban

And as far as saying he was a legit target then all of the generals in the world are a legit target.

There is no declared war with Iran

If anyone save Trump did this to would have gotten on them

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I think I made it clear that you don't know what you're talking about, YOU DON'T HAVE THE FACTS.

While technically neither do we, the defining constant here is TRUMP.

Every prediction made, every accusation thrown, for all your fears, Trump has emerged victorious and unscathed.

Why is that? Hmmm?

You won't admit, rather IGNORE, the fact that Trump is far from the tool of the deepstate and his actions aren't if any real value for them, he has been absolutely RESERVE in his acrions and very PATIENT.

Because one coordinate precision strike, suddenly your worse fears are realized???

I don't think so and once again, you forget the TRUMP FACTOR.

Everything he has done and is doing has moved along without any real ripples and disasters.

We're still HERE.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Hey Neff! Another veteran! Good to see you as well .

Nef I absolutely! Agree . I'm not sure I can agree with how obama addressed the situation with Iran but I also don't agree with how Trump is doing it as well . People fail to see or acknowledge the history of what the US has done to Iran . We have indeed created a potential monster . Iran in the 60s was beautiful! Before US intervention in the name of Big Oil.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

you should ask people who are actually affected by this before you weigh your opinion.

That will likely be Americans soon enough..you have not made the world or yourselves safer.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Hey Arnie.

Within the US the deep state has lost control . Praise Trump! However their are still deep state movers and shakers abroad pulling the strings . I see this any many others do. You can say "no no no it's all calculated " but actions and statements seem otherwise .

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join