It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am A Trump Supporter But I Can't Get Behind This Attack.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
They have attacked other countries. Mostly by proxy. Giving money and arms to the PLO for example which is a terrorist organization. Sad part, the PLO use to not be a terrorists organization.

It was hijacked and is now a business model. Look what happens every time they get close to a peace deal. The PLO walks away from the agreement. Mosque donations and zealot recruits are similar to a US charity organization. Heads of the organization get filthy rich with only a small amount going to actual charity work (terrorists attacks).

The "by proxy " is a result of support from regions being attacked. As I stated before they do enguage in support efforts where Shia Muslims are under attack or threat of attack .

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Iran has stated very openly and directly that the moment they possess nuclear weapons Israel will cease to exist. Whatever reason they think they need to attack they apparently acquired a long time ago.

I am a firm believer in the idea that to truly communicate with someone you need to speak to them in their own language. Iran uses the language of fierce savagery and violence. Even amongst themselves. Fine with me. I am fluent in that language.

Odd ? Can you provide evidence of this statement? You do know that Iran has Orthodox Jewish communities? Who are Protected yeah ?

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Another dumb blame the jews thread by someone who doesn't understand who Soleimani was and what he was doing IN IRAQ.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Kapusta

Good to see you again

I don't like it either. Not one bit.

However, I am not surprised that Trump to chose to handle it this way. Trump has made it clear that he's putting America first by any and all means necessary and effective. And this is one of the reasons many of his supporters are his supporters.

I understand why. I just don't think killing folks -- even if they are willing to kill us -- is necessarily the appropriate solution.

Good to see you! It certainly is a fickle thing . It's hard to know the truth anymore these day's . The MSM is out of control. Ravage with lies and disinformation. It was indeed a strong message and perhaps a bad decision.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Another dumb blame the jews thread by someone who doesn't understand who Soleimani was and what he was doing IN IRAQ.

Since you seem to be aware please by all means enlighten us ? Maybe I've missed something?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

We have absorbed YEARS of DIRECT ATTACKS against US Personnel and allies. Most recently a coordinated drone attack on SA, seizing ships in the Strait of Hormuz, seizing a US Navy vessel and detaining her crew, harassing US Navy ships in international waters, and an attack on the US Embassy in Iraq.

When do we get to hit back? The OP would have us believe that because Mossad and Zionism or some stupid # that we are clearly wrong and should keep absorbing attacks.
edit on 1 4 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

The OP is Muslim, of course he is going to side against Trump/USA

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Exactly.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

We have absorbed YEARS of DIRECT ATTACKS against US Personnel and allies. Most recently a coordinated drone attack on SA, seizing ships in the Strait of Hormuz, seizing a US Navy vessel and detaining her crew, harassing US Navy ships in international waters, and an attack on the US Embassy in Iraq.

When do we get to hit back? The OP would have us believe that because Mossad and Zionism or some stupid # that we are clearly wrong and should keep absorbing attacks.

No the OP just disagreed with the attacks . And disagrees with The US stance on Irianian policy.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

By ignoring context and invoking Zionism because of zee evil Jews.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

The OP is Muslim, of course he is going to side against Trump/USA

I'm not a Muslim . I however did pratice it for some time . I'm a conservative constitunalist. I support trump and will be voting for him 2020 .

I just disagree with his stance on Iran .

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

By ignoring context and invoking Zionism because of zee evil Jews.

Some humans are evil yes some are probably not even Jewish ? Evil comes from every walk of life .

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

They have attacked other countries. Mostly by proxy. Giving money and arms to the PLO for example which is a terrorist organization. Sad part, the PLO use to not be a terrorists organization.

It was hijacked and is now a business model. Look what happens every time they get close to a peace deal. The PLO walks away from the agreement. Mosque donations and zealot recruits are similar to a US charity organization. Heads of the organization get filthy rich with only a small amount going to actual charity work (terrorists attacks).

The "by proxy " is a result of support from regions being attacked. As I stated before they do enguage in support efforts where Shia Muslims are under attack or threat of attack .

The original PLO achieved peace without violence. It was hijacked once they realized how much money they were making. All that would have dried up so they kept it going.

The Muslim faith was essentially hijacked for these business models. Fill the mosques with people, preach about atrocities, take donations and volunteers and wage small proxy skirmishes to create more atrocities. Rinse and repeat.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

If you agree with every decision a president makes then you are nothing more than a sheep.
Not everything is black and white so relax.

There are plenty of sheeps on ATS then

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: Bluntone22

If you agree with every decision a president makes then you are nothing more than a sheep.
Not everything is black and white so relax.

There are plenty of sheeps on ATS then

Trump could cure cancer and there are people that would still Find a fault so yeah, you are correct.
Lots of sheep to go around today.
edit on 4-1-2020 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

The original PLO achieved peace without violence. It was hijacked once they realized how much money they were making. All that would have dried up so they kept it going.

The Muslim faith was essentially hijacked for these business models. Fill the mosques with people, preach about atrocities, take donations and volunteers and wage small proxy skirmishes to create more atrocities. Rinse and repeat.

While don't think that was a mastermind "plan" I think it was a result of conflict and people seized the opportunity to make money etc.

As the saying goes "war is indeed profitable "

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Did you think President Trump made a bad decision when Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was killed?

How about when Obama gave the green light for seal team 6 to take out Osama bin Laden?

It's been over a year since I've posted I think . Hope this is in the right area .

As the Title states I can't get behind this Attack on Iran.

I am am a Trump supporter but I think Trump has made a bad decision on this one .

I don't trust Mike Pompeo he is most certainly an agent of Zionist Isereal. ( no I'm not anti semitic) . He's had a hard on for Iran for a long time and I'm sure he's played a key role in this attack on Iran's official's.

Look I have been around ATS a long time and because of this I've developed this "Third eye for bull # "My fellow alumni ATS brethren and Sisteren know exactly what I'm talking about . We have been through most of all the conspricices here and have an understanding of how even the most convincing conspiracy with all the dots connected can be absolutely false .

That said I don't believe Iran is the big bad wolf they have been portrayed to be in the MSM . Do they have bad players in their government? Sure! What government doesn't? Do I believe they wanted to attack and whipe out Israel and the US ? Never thought they had a reason to until now .

Iran hasn't attacked another country (unprovoked) in over 200 years.

I can go on But I'll wait the naysaying to start before I lay down more facts.

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

The US didn't attack Iran, we killed an Iranian terrorist in Iraq.

Sorry people seem to be so upset over the death of a filthy cowardly terrorist that is responsible for hundreds of American soldiers deaths.

Light a ####ing candle for him or something.

SMGDH

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

There is the case that the strike saved American lives. Given that he was the head of a terrorist organization, the strike may have saved more than American lives

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Iran hasn't attacked another country for over 200 years?

WHAT? Where have you been?

Iran attacked the USA in 1988 -

Operation Praying Mantis

Reagan swiftly and succinctly kicked their ass - with little opposition.

Exactly as our President is doing today.

Both Presidents drew a line. Iran crossed it. Iran paid.

edit on 3602Saturday202013 by silo13 because: wasn't done

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join