It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am A Trump Supporter But I Can't Get Behind This Attack.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

I wouldn't give then a Godamn quarter

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
It’s amazing how when there is in our wonderful world obsession inducing events, such as the Soleimani murder, we get all excited like old women stimulated by events in a TV soap opera.

Threads and OPs from ear to ear get filled-up with all levels of debate and conflict.

Then eventually the threads peter out, and folks get weary and like a lighted match blown out by the wind, the flame of psychological obsession flickers out and becomes silent. Until the next world-wide obsession inducing event starts the SPINNING WHEEL all over again.

Blood, Sweat & Tears - Spinning Wheel

Pavlov’s dog in the flesh

We go around and around we go where it stops nobody knows

It’s called...

The Matrix

The Irony of this post is amazing, considering the fact that your feelings towards Trump are dictating your own personal policy over facts

Maybe some reflection is in order

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
“Our Country won’t go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
It's been over a year since I've posted I think . Hope this is in the right area .

As the Title states I can't get behind this Attack on Iran.

I am am a Trump supporter but I think Trump has made a bad decision on this one .

I don't trust Mike Pompeo he is most certainly an agent of Zionist Isereal. ( no I'm not anti semitic) . He's had a hard on for Iran for a long time and I'm sure he's played a key role in this attack on Iran's official's.

Look I have been around ATS a long time and because of this I've developed this "Third eye for bull # "My fellow alumni ATS brethren and Sisteren know exactly what I'm talking about . We have been through most of all the conspricices here and have an understanding of how even the most convincing conspiracy with all the dots connected can be absolutely false .

That said I don't believe Iran is the big bad wolf they have been portrayed to be in the MSM . Do they have bad players in their government? Sure! What government doesn't? Do I believe they wanted to attack and whipe out Israel and the US ? Never thought they had a reason to until now .

Iran hasn't attacked another country (unprovoked) in over 200 years.

I can go on But I'll wait the naysaying to start before I lay down more facts.

Thoughts?

ETA: Here is a link Written by a former US Marine intelligence officer ( on RT) that really puts it all into perspective.

link
Albert Pike ! Once the two desert tribes finally kill each other there will only be jesus freaks and the Buddhists left and they are tame compared to the Jews and Arabs ! There shall be no peace until the last priest is hung from the intestines of the last king ! We are born free men and mantle religion to justify evil which stunts our internal growth

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Been done with Trumpstein for 2 years. Let Israel fight their own wars. Why am I one of few Americans tired of being Israel's proxy Army, and worse for Americans, Zionist occupied government.

Stop cucking.

Time after time we are told that Israel is the ally of our people.
While both governments treat Americans like pieces in a political game! The time for the Nation to reject these peddles of corruption is long overdue! Merchants have no Nation, their loyalty lies in nothing but their profits!

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I'm a Trump supporter too.

I would have supported this attack, even if Obama had done it.

Sometimes, evil needs dealt with.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: Kapusta

Every Muslim and Syrian i know in the US said they have lost no sleep over the assassination of this general. They are relieved. Are you from the region? Maybe you should ask people who are actually affected by this before you weigh your opinion.

And like how many folks is that , like five?? Vs the 10s of thousands of angry attendants at this man's funeral.
Look Iran had a robust anti gov't opposition, thousands were reportedly killed just a few wks ago, and not by him, but thanks to Trump they are now united , btw according to the Iraq gov't he was there to seek away to dial back the proxy war with the Saudi government.

Trump is a bad manager , he kicked off the whole process by pulling out of the nuke deal, and ratchet up the pressure. Why?? because he hate Obama so...how is that working out, expect mass refugees fleeing to Europe and ultimately the USA should things go further south, not to mention terrorist or asymmetrical warfare types.
Btw thanks for pis$$ing off the goodwill of the Kurds, and other allies, ..Russia and China is now waiting in the wings to pick up the sack in Iraq and backing the Iranian regime.
edit on 7-1-2020 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join