It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am A Trump Supporter But I Can't Get Behind This Attack.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

The whole post is the usual copy paste twitter vomit of Trump army buzzwords.

If her claims are so ridiculous, you should have no problem refuting them. Apparently you can't, though, because you just resorted to insults. If you're going to be rude you might as well add something of value to the conversation while you're at it.

Do you know who has labeled this guy a terrorist?

Pretty much everyone, including the U.N. It wasn't a secret.

The same Intel organisation that you Trump folks love to hate and call deepstate each and every day. So why do you believe them now but don't believe them when they claim that Russia has meddled n Us elections? Gtfo

First off, I'm not really relying on our intelligence community to tell me this guy was a terrorist. Like I said, it wasn't a secret. He's played a major role in the killing of americans, iranians, iraqis, syrians, and more for years.

I think you misunderstood your talking points. Very few are actually asserting he wasn't a terrorist or didn't deserve to die. They're arguing that his killing will have worse consequences than him being left alive. But hey, don't let an opportunity to defend a terrorist thug go to waste.
We know Russia meddled in the election. The question is "to what extent?" I've seen evidence of them funding a FB troll farm. I haven't seen definitive evidence of them hacking the DNC computers. Have you? That doesn't mean they didn't. It just means I'd like to see proof of it before I completely believe it.

Obviously, you don't believe the intelligence community's conclusion that Soleimani is a terrorist (or the similar U.N. conclusion apparently).

Do you believe the intelligence community conclusion that Russia hacked the DNC?

edit on 6-1-2020 by elDooberino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The thing that is making this strike fishy is Pompeo saying that he isn't going to reveal the reason why. He said it isn't relevant. So, what was the reason for this. They knew the General was a bad person but why kill him now? It's not adding up. Maybe my third eye is getting cloudy but I just don't see the real reason for this. Is it a cloud screen for something else to ensure we are not looking in the right direction. It just seems as if this was done on a whim.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Bibi wouldn't have done this? Are you kidding?

Israel has been conniving to get the US to attack Iran for many long years.

Bibi and Donald are brothers, especially when Donald puts on his yarmulke, him and his son in law.

This attack is likely giving Bibi wet dreams.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Bibi and Donald are brothers, especially when Donald puts on his yarmulke, him and his son in law.

He's just said he doesn't support it and Israel 'won't be dragged into war with Iran by the US'

I'm shocked by his statement and would have expected him to be salivating over the prospect. First time Bibi has ever made sense and shown restraint.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Do you know how to tell when a politician is lying? When his lips are moving.

Bibi pays lip service in public. In secret he is gloating over what Trump did.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
We have been through most of all the conspricices here and have an understanding of how even the most convincing conspiracy with all the dots connected can be absolutely false .

Open your eyes. This is a Skeptics website. If you believe what you wrote then the skeptics here have brainwashed you.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

I support it. Peace through strength.

We can't keep letting these terrorists control our moves.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Good post, thanks for thinking for yourself.

I agree with your assessment that something stinks about all this.

It's way too PsyOp.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I support it. Peace through strength.

We can't keep letting these terrorists control our moves.

There is no peace if we're always at war.

This pissing match is dumb.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Some might say that there can be no peace with nations like Iran until one demonstrates that they are willing to go to war.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

I'm the last person to say anything defending bibi.

But according to some stories on the news Isreal has distanced itself from this stupid act.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Links?

or just conjecture?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: elDooberino
a reply to: muzzleflash

Some might say that there can be no peace with nations like Iran until one demonstrates that they are willing to go to war.

America, the neocons that control Trump want a war with Iran.

Trump is provoking them to start a war.

America will lose that war even though people think the US is so powerful

Oh really?

They couldn't beat Vietnam and can't beat the Taliban

America is a paper tiger.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

So your hate for Donald Trump runs so deep you're now slandering your own country and downtalking our military? Wow. TDS is one thing, witnessing your own shell cracking is totally another.

SMH

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Links?

or just conjecture?

Netanyahu Distances From Soleimani Slaying, Says Israel Shouldn’t Be ‘Dragged’ Into It: Report

The assassination of Soleimani isn’t an Israeli event but an American event. We were not involved,” he reportedly said, according to ministers who spoke with Israeli press.

www.thedailybeast.com...
edit on 6-1-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ltheghost
The thing that is making this strike fishy is Pompeo saying that he isn't going to reveal the reason why. He said it isn't relevant. So, what was the reason for this. They knew the General was a bad person but why kill him now?

Because our Embassy was under siege from Iranian proxies who were trained and organized by general Soleimani killing an American which President Trump said would be a game changer.
Then the intelligence came in that he would be landing in Baghdad to lead more attacks at which point President Trump made the call to take out the terrorist before more Americans were killed.
How is that so hard to understand?
edit on 6-1-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

No link?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Why does Trump pardon convict war criminals?

I'm not insulting any military, that nonsense.

On the record, the military condemns these pardons

Military Brass Warn Trump Against Memorial Day Pardons for War Criminals

Current and former military officers urged the White House not to pardon service members and security contractors implicated in war crimes, warning that forgiving their offenses would send a dangerous signal to U.S. troops and potential adversaries …

nymag.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Here's more...

US allies have continued to distance themselves from the decision, as millions of Iranians took to the streets to mourn and demand revenge for the assassination of the country’s top general.
Both Israel and Nato stressed they were not involved in the airstrike on Friday. The US secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, has already expressed disappointment in the lukewarm reaction of Washington’s European allies.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

From your link.

In a statement released by his office, Netanyahu said, “Qassem Soleimani brought about the death of many American citizens and many other innocents in recent decades and at present. Soleimani initiated, planned and carried out many terrorist attacks throughout the Middle East and beyond.

“President Trump is deserving of all esteem for taking determined, strong and quick action. I would like to reiterate—Israel fully stands alongside the US in the just struggle for security, peace and self-defense.”

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join