It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am A Trump Supporter But I Can't Get Behind This Attack.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
It's been over a year since I've posted I think . Hope this is in the right area .

As the Title states I can't get behind this Attack on Iran.

I am am a Trump supporter but I think Trump has made a bad decision on this one .

I don't trust Mike Pompeo he is most certainly an agent of Zionist Isereal. ( no I'm not anti semitic) . He's had a hard on for Iran for a long time and I'm sure he's played a key role in this attack on Iran's official's.

Look I have been around ATS a long time and because of this I've developed this "Third eye for bull # "My fellow alumni ATS brethren and Sisteren know exactly what I'm talking about . We have been through most of all the conspricices here and have an understanding of how even the most convincing conspiracy with all the dots connected can be absolutely false .

That said I don't believe Iran is the big bad wolf they have been portrayed to be in the MSM . Do they have bad players in their government? Sure! What government doesn't? Do I believe they wanted to attack and whipe out Israel and the US ? Never thought they had a reason to until now .

Iran hasn't attacked another country (unprovoked) in over 200 years.

I can go on But I'll wait the naysaying to start before I lay down more facts.

Thoughts?

ETA: Here is a link Written by a former US Marine intelligence officer ( on RT) that really puts it all into perspective.

link
edit on 01/01/1999 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

edit on 01/01/1999 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Every Muslim and Syrian i know in the US said they have lost no sleep over the assassination of this general. They are relieved. Are you from the region? Maybe you should ask people who are actually affected by this before you weigh your opinion.
edit on 4-1-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

This was quite messy and they didn't have to do it that way. They wanted to make a statement carried around the world by the MSM. They got there goal. Both of us are armchair quarterbacks. We think but we really don't know. USA did the right thing. Also look at all the vermin it flushed out from the sewers in Iraq. Many are politicians. They will be next on deck for removal. Probably by the old fashioned way.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Every Muslim and Syrian i know in the US said they have lost no sleep over the assassination of this general. They are relieved. Are you from the region? Maybe you should ask people who are actually affected by this before you weigh your opinion.

Actually I know many people from the region. I have a background in Islamic study. I was a practicing Sunnie Muslim for many years. My opnion stands.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

If you agree with every decision a president makes then you are nothing more than a sheep.
Not everything is black and white so relax.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

This was quite messy and they didn't have to do it that way. They wanted to make a statement carried around the world by the MSM. They got there goal. Both of us are armchair quarterbacks. We think but we really don't know. USA did the right thing. Also look at all the vermin it flushed out from the sewers in Iraq. Many are politicians. They will be next on deck for removal. Probably by the old fashioned way.

I agree with some of what you said . Based off my research Iran had forces in Iraq fighting against ISIS or (khuaraij) as is the proper term . Now do we know if Iran's presence is based off of covert action to try and take over Iraq under the flag of support? I do not know . Iran has a history of supporting countries with Shia occupants who are enguaged in war.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

If you agree with every decision a president makes then you are nothing more than a sheep.

I'm as cool as a cucumber?

I'm here to enguage in dialogue about the current state of affairs with Iran .

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Welcome back.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Iran is a country where women are no better than cattle and gays are murdered for just existing.

I really don't care if their leadership survives the next decade.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Welcome back.

Has the rabbit hole gotten any deeper ? Lol

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I disagree with you. If you want to argue that Iran hasn't attacked another country in 200 years AND then throw in the qualifier "unprovoked" then I will argue that the US didn't attack Iran unprovoked as well. At some point threats, promises of death, and direct association to attackers of US interests, embassies, and allies in the region were going to provoke the US into action. This week's attacks were the US reaching their threshold of tolerance for Tehran's bullsnip.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Iran is a country where women are no better than cattle and gays are murdered for just existing.

The gays being executed is really draconian I agree .
Can't say I agree with the woman and cattle bit .

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Strange way of spelling Saudi Arabia

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Strange way of spelling Saudi Arabia

Its spelled Islam...

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I disagree with you. If you want to argue that Iran hasn't attacked another country in 200 years AND then throw in the qualifier "unprovoked" then I will argue that the US didn't attack Iran unprovoked as well. At some point threats, promises of death, and direct association to attackers of US interests, embassies, and allies in the region were going to provoke the US into action. This week's attacks were the US reaching their threshold of tolerance for Tehran's bullsnip.

From my understanding the attack on the embassy was from local Iraqis who were upset. Of course the MSM is pushing that it's an Iran Backed attack . You see how that works?

Your disagreement is noted .

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I've tried to tell folks the deep state runs the show under every president

It's all about the plot after 911 to destabilize 7 ME countries. Iran is next on the list. It doesn't matter who is president. Under Bush they got Iraq. Under Obama, they got Libya and Syria now under Trump it's going to be Iran.

IT'S IN THE SYSTEM

THE DEEP STATE RULES!
Gen Wesley Clark on US going to war in 7 countries in 5 yrs

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
They have attacked other countries. Mostly by proxy. Giving money and arms to the PLO for example which is a terrorist organization. Sad part, the PLO use to not be a terrorists organization.

It was hijacked and is now a business model. Look what happens every time they get close to a peace deal. The PLO walks away from the agreement. Mosque donations and zealot recruits are similar to a US charity organization. Heads of the organization get filthy rich with only a small amount going to actual charity work (terrorists attacks).

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Iran has stated very openly and directly that the moment they possess nuclear weapons Israel will cease to exist. Whatever reason they think they need to attack they apparently acquired a long time ago.

I am a firm believer in the idea that to truly communicate with someone you need to speak to them in their own language. Iran uses the language of fierce savagery and violence. Even amongst themselves. Fine with me. I am fluent in that language.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yep and Pompeo is part of that cabal . The Israel Zionist government is leading that charge along with Saudi Arabia.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Good to see you again

I don't like it either. Not one bit.

However, I am not surprised that Trump to chose to handle it this way. Trump has made it clear that he's putting America first by any and all means necessary and effective. And this is one of the reasons many of his supporters are his supporters.

I understand why. I just don't think killing folks -- even if they are willing to kill us -- is necessarily the appropriate solution.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join