It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Psyop, Destabilization and Invasion of Iraq Has Been Ongoing Since 2017

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
So now The Iranians are the Iraqis best buds! Really? What a great Psyop put together by Iran and who put it all together? Well Mr Iran Psyop General of INTEL General Qassem Soleimani.

So anyone care to see just where the Deeth To America made for TV Disco Dancers have shown up after the Iran General was killed. Iran? You think? No not at all. They are protesting in Iraq. At least that's what a Reuters story and CBS video feed reported. So has the Wall Street Journal. At this time I believe it.

Reuters & CBS

The Wall Street Journal

Here's the front page of the Tehran times on 04Jan2020. No video nor mention of mass riots in the protest of the airstrike by USA ongoing in Iran. They actually seem somewhat subdued as in toned down rhetoric. Here's the link:

Tehran Times

So lets do a what came first as in the Chicken or the Egg.

1. 2003 Gulf War by USA Invasion of Iraq. Iran arch enemy Saddam Hussein killed in [2006]
2. 2006 ISIS forms [disputed]
3. 2011 Civil War in Syria begins
4. 2014 ISIS emerges in MSM & Obama JV comment
5. 2016 Trump election
6. 2018 US troop withdrawal from Syria
7. 2019 25December2029 Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei, wishes Happy Birthday to Jesus and says
Christians not to fear Iran
8. 2019 26December2019 Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei Calls for Adherence to Jesus Christ Teachings
9. 2019 31December2019 US Embassy attacked in Iraq
10. 2020 03January2020 US attacks Iran airport and kills General Qassem Soleimani
11. 2020 04January2020 Iran newspaper Tehran Times reports HUGE protests against USA in Iraq. Nothing going on in Iran.

Correct I left out much like missiles being shot at oil tankers and other stuff like a US contractor being killed but lets keep on point.

First, assume that the USA MSM is not you friend. Leaks have come out by the MSM even under the Obama administrations time that ISIS was a CIA upstart, etc., etc., etc. So for several years ISIS is running around in Iraq and Syria. So wheres the Iranians? Nowhere to be seen or found. So Trump gets elected in 2016 and seems to start cleaning up all over in Iraq and anything ISIS. The USA seems to secure Iraq and now chase the rest of ISIS into Syria. Then Trumps pulls out of Syria. that was strange unless they had forward warning INTEL. OK, so we withdrawal and regroup in Iraq. Then Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei comes out just around Christmas and New Years with his well wish of cheer and the US embassy gets attacked. Coincidence?

I don't think so. To me it seems that ISIS was NOT a CIA spinoff but rather a covert Iran Varsity team put together to topple Iraq. Iran never came to the rescue via incursion of their army into Syria only until after Trump was elected and he began taking out ISIS. So now we have the made for TV disco dancers protesting the USA in Iraq? Hmmm.

Well its now or never as the global bastion for the Rise of Adolf Hitlers 4th Reich is in my opine Iran, and its John McCain time before they get the NUKES.

You do remember that Saddam gassed thousands of Iranians right?

Well put together that's my INTEL take as look at all the sympathy for Iran. Especially here in the USA. Strange isn't it unless you are part of it. Think about it for yourself as dont you just hate that we are always surrounded by mysteries, both here and abroad?

edit on 4-1-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 4-1-2020 by Waterglass because: added date

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
1. 2003 Gulf War by USA Invasion of Iraq. Iran arch enemy Saddam Hussein killed

He wasn't executed until 2006.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Correct but my point was the invasion. I will edit timeline. thanks

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

2003 Gulf War by USA Invasion of Iraq

You may have missed the news.

The U.S. wasn't the only country involved in the invasion of Iraq.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
According to Pense, it was the Iranians responsible of 9/11.

www.businessinsider.com...

It's very hard to give the WH any credence at all. Bunch of clowns, totally oblivious to the facts.
edit on 4-1-2020 by olaru12 because: semi colon time....

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It's very hard to give the WH any credence at all. Bunch of clowns, totally oblivious to the facts.

Oh come on now. So why don't you write and publish the facts and truth about 911 and win a Pulitzer Prize. Is it because your materials are phony and fake?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Threads about US versus Iran. Not others. All the others aren't involved as they all have plugged up toilets as they sheet themselves after this went down. Thanks

edit on 4-1-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

US attacks Iran airport and kills General Qassem Soleimani

It was Baghdad airport which is in Iraq.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: nolabel

Thanks my oversight. Too late to edit thread. But NO protests in Iran. Hmmm?
edit on 4-1-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Threads about US versus Iran. Not others. All the others aren't involved as they all have plugged up toilets as they sheet themselves after this went down. Thanks

Typical Yank who wants to take all the glory. Just like WW II.

No surprise that nothing changes.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

Oh come on now. So why don't you write and publish the facts and truth about 911 and win a Pulitzer Prize. Is it because your materials are phony and fake?

That's what I expected...

No discussion of the article I submitted, just a personal attack. I guess it's all just one big mudpit now. So be it....

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Typical Yank who wants to take all the glory. Just like WW II.

No surprise that nothing changes.

Tell me about it! When you are brainwashed and conditioned from a young age, this is what happens! But that's how these sociopaths get away with what they do, because they have brainwashed and conditioned their population!

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Typical Yank who wants to take all the glory.

There was no 'glory' in anything attached to Iraq.

And when people believe the 'truth' as portrayed by Hollywood there really is no hope.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Doesn't add up.

Iran was helping the Syrian Government fight Obama & Hillary's radical mercenary army since 2012. They directly intervened with the IRGC Quds Force around 2013 (confirmed, probably sooner).

Iran aided Iraq in 2014 after their US trained army ran away in utter disgrace. The IRGC trained and aided the popular mobilisation brigades which were a merging of numerous separate Iraqi Militias, including the Mahdi Army. IRGC Generals also masterminded a lot of government offensives starting from 2015. Most notably General Soleimani.

IS was already losing ground as of Trump's inauguration to the Syrian-Iraqi-Iranian-Russian Alliance and had been for some time. They were also being pushed back by the Kurds and Turkish-backed forces.

Trump did however end the Obama-era aid to the "moderate opposition" (I.E. Islamic State & Al-Qaeda) in Syria, which no doubt hastened their defeat. But the writing was on the wall for them long before then.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: nolabel

It was Baghdad airport which is in Iraq.

You know that airport near the green zone, ya the one with our embassy that was attacked by Iranian insurgents led by some General who was there when our embassy was attacked.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Nope!
ISIS was funded and equipped by Saudi Arabia and the United States. Remember Benghazi? That was Hilldog's operation to regroup all of the unused ordinance there and ship it to Syria through Turkey. Syria was and is aligned with Iran and Russia.
The 2 nations, Iraq and Iran, are suposedly like oil and water in their Islamic sects. Suni and Shia.
Turkey was using them to topple Assad because he held the keys to running a pipeline into Turkey and beyond.
Trump said all of this was BS and got the hell out of there. If western Europe needs the energy, let them fight for it.
No they were a CIA and State Department creation.
edit on 5-1-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: WaterglassLMAO only unstable person is CIA they have with Mossad have been destablizing middle east since elite bought Isreal made it a country in 48,Isreali's want Iran,so for years making lies about it filthy slime balls

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Why was the Iranian General in Iraq just days after the attack on the US Embassy. Then all over Iraq they give him a near state funeral?

new topics

top topics

join