It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the total effect of Trump's missile strike. Can anyone say North Korea?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
What is the total effect of Trump's missile strike? Can anyone say Kim Jong Un or maybe the loony democrats. I think this has far reaching effects that either is not realized or reported via msm. Trump is sending a message all right. To more people than AliAbu Sala Ra Sombody in Iran. This shot is being heard around the world.

Little Rocket Man should be taking note of this action. He should be going underground from now until Trump leaves office, at least. I am remind of Saddam Hussein in his rat-hole.
The demodummies are running around like chickens with their heads cut off. The one person I haven't seen on TV yet is good old Nancy Pelosi.

What am I missing? What or who is this effecting beyond the dead meat it left behind.

Korea for sure.

What else, group?

Ill say this, if people are expecting a conventional war out of Trump, they will be sadly mistaken. Trump will sit off shore and pound the crap out of Iran.
edit on 3-1-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT totally agree lil kim will be watching this very closely and saying wtf

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Steveogold
For sure!
I saw Shiff earlier today and now he is a military strategist like the rest of the demodummies.

Has anyone seen hide ner hair of Pelosi since this strike? I have seen Bonner but not her.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The total effect is that bad People will now think twice about giving permission for or peripherally enabling via inaction or dereliction acts of Terrorism or Aggression towards or upon Americans wherever they are in the World. It is called Global Reach and it is the premier level of Security abroad that Americans pay for.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Seems like the same foreign policy we've had since 9/11. I don't see any difference between Trump, Obama, or Bush. The policy of bomb the Shiite out of them continues.

This is what Israel wants. And what Israel wants the US military does.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
The total effect is that bad People will now think twice about giving permission for or peripherally enabling via inaction or dereliction acts of Terrorism or Aggression towards or upon Americans wherever they are in the World. It is called Global Reach and it is the premier level of Security abroad that Americans pay for.

This is like saying if we make guns illegal the criminals will stop using them. I don't think the bad people have any respect for anything the US does in the ME. On the contrary, everything the US does in the ME is motivation fuel for the next round of violence in the endless war on Terra.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Yes, it's only those Jews that want this.

No one else could possibly want Soleimani dead.

edit on 1 3 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Steveogold

I honestly think Kim Jong doesn’t care. He is so far detached from reality that it doesn’t matter. I think most of his output is just so he can get publicity and stay relevant.

I do not trust him one bit because he is a wild card in my opinion and if ever cornered he will fight dirty and be completely unpredictable

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

You don't think Israel wants the US to attack Iran?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

No.

Israel does not want war in the region. They want to stop the rocket attacks and terrorist activities. They don't wanna get nuked.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
OP you are right on target. This is the shot heard around the world. I think the ones that are watching are the Chinese. The Middle East is nothing. China will be the next problem.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

No.

Israel does not want war in the region. They want to stop the rocket attacks and terrorist activities. They don't wanna get nuked.

I think some of the Zionists are a little more aggressive than you think:

Yinon Plan

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I was hoping NK and Kim Jung Un would come around. But I fear this might be his fate too if He starts provoking the US and President Trump again as in the past.

Only time will tell. Bit with the end of Kim there would be some blows thrown by him too. wouldn't want to be in proximity of the west coast big cities.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Some people who have a history of being on the receiving end of genocide get a bit sensitive when they're threatened with extinction?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

I think you are right also. China is the greater threat. Much greater. A land mass large enough that is mostly inaccessible to us from the sea, or land. And the manpower to throw at any adversary.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
You have blinders on then.

Or maybe just an inability of complex thought.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

The total effect is simple -

Don't eff with our citizens...... No matter who you THINK you are.

Plain and simple.

Trumps been coping threats to his citizens from all of them........ how many times can you poke a bear until it bites your frikin head of?

But

They won't get a conventional war out of trump because they wont approach it conventionally and its about as straight forward as that.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Can anyone say, "Total foreign policy failure"?
The whole of the world sees him as a blubbering idiot, except maybe Putin. He may see him as a useful one.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN
Can anyone say, "Total foreign policy failure"?
The whole of the world sees him as a blubbering idiot, except maybe Putin. He may see him as a useful one.

Says who that the whole world sees him as a blundering idiot? Ohh you mean the media.

Pritty broad ill informed wishful thinking.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Seems like the same foreign policy we've had since 9/11. I don't see any difference between Trump, Obama, or Bush. The policy of bomb the Shiite out of them continues.

This is what Israel wants. And what Israel wants the US military does.

Obama's way of dealing with this terrorist was to send him 150 billion dollars which was used to fund Iran's terrorist activities all around the globe.

Trump way of dealing with this terrorist was to drone him.

See the difference?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join