It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US to deploy thousands of additional troops to Middle East following Soleimani killing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: underwerks

Iraq did have WMD's.

Educate yourself and stop obeying what the MSM tells you to do.

So are you a supporter of the Iraq war? Be honest, because it’s not that hard to search through your comments.
edit on 3-1-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Iraq did have WMD's.

So are you a supporter of the Iraq war? Be honest, because it’s not that hard to search through your comments.

If it's not too hard the you should research it yourself, damn lazy kids.
edit on 3-1-2020 by Muninn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

reread my post and stop showing your ignorance. I said they will turn against us once collateral damage rears it's ugly head. The Iranian people are forward thinking, well educated and admire Western culture. That will all change if the United States wages war and innocent Iranians start losing their lives in the crossfire. Innocent Muslims losing their lives due to air and stone strikes is one of the leading reasons for anti american sentiment throughout the region.

Everyone here assures me they’ll fall to their knees and be grateful for bringing them freedom once we start bombing their cities and shooting in their neighborhoods.

I guess that’s how it went down in Iraq and everywhere else. Surely they know what they’re talking about.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Iraq did have WMD's.

If it's not too hard the you should research it yourself, damn lazy kids.

I have.

I’m just curious to see the response.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Remember the last time we all got spun up because Trump was itching to start a nuclear war with North Korea. And than six months later Kim and Trump where holding hands like star crossed lovers and everyone was screaming that we need to start a nuclear war with North Korea because Trumps bromance with Kim was unnatural.

Fun times;

I wonder how the world will react when Trump and Khamenei start their bromance. Do you think Kim will be jealous? I think there may even be a way to show that Trump always planned to build a tower in Tehran and it was Iran that rigged the 2016 elections to get Trump elected.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Donald Trump was involved in a scheme to launder money for the Iranian Revolutionary Guard around 5 years before becoming President.

The Iran Business Ties Trump Didn’t Disclose

That being said, Donald Trump didn’t drone a North Korean military officer. I seriously doubt there’s going to be a friendship between Donald Trump and Khamenei.

This is one despot he won’t be buddies with.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
What actually would be the gain in our conquering an already defeated starving nation of soldiers, their dependents and random orphan street urchins?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
What actually would be the gain in our conquering an already defeated starving nation of soldiers, their dependents and random orphan street urchins?

Magic carpet rides; I've always wanted to sing "a whole new world" while hold tight to a random orphan street urchin; its very romantic.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Donald Trump was involved in a scheme to launder money for the Iranian Revolutionary Guard around 5 years before becoming President.

The Iran Business Ties Trump Didn’t Disclose

That being said, Donald Trump didn’t drone a North Korean military officer. I seriously doubt there’s going to be a friendship between Donald Trump and Khamenei.

This is one despot he won’t be buddies with.

And how do you know that there wasn't a love triangle between Trump, The General and the Supreme Leader?

See you all think Trump bombed the General because Bolton told him Iran is evil. .. but maybe he was just tried of sloppy seconds.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

underwerks: Donald Trump was involved in a scheme to launder money for the Iranian Revolutionary Guard around 5 years before becoming President.

To little to late regarding the press and their expert investigative reporting; or for those committees to elect the president watchdogs!

underwerks: That being said, Donald Trump didn’t drone a North Korean military officer. I seriously doubt there’s going to be a friendship between Donald Trump and Khamenei. This is one despot he won’t be buddies with.

Kim only murders perceived threats to his diabolically created 'Totalitarian Dictatorship of a Korean Version of Heaven On Earth"; those being his closest relatives. No threat to anyone else on earth unless you unfortunately share his DNA.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

a reply to: links234

Everyone here will continue to downplay what all of this means out of some naive faith that Donald Trump knows what he’s doing. While I’m over here thinking that this is the same man who can only sit through a presentation with a lot of pictures and numerous mentions of his own name.

God help us if we end up having to go to war with him as commander in chief.

I think it's because Q has thousands of followers amongst various conspiracy communitys. Which means, anything that Trump does is a 4-D justified chess move.

Im still considering Q is a psy-op to infiltrate and control a portion of the conspiracy community. Conspiracy theories have grown greatly in popularity over the years. It would only make sense that if there is some great agenda to control the media, that the massive conspiracy population would be a target.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Magic carpet rides; I've always wanted to sing "a whole new world" while hold tight to a random orphan street urchin; its very romantic.

You are thinking AliBaba (that minx) that may have traveled in Iraq, part of the Persian Empire of Arabian Nights? North Korea has nothing resembling THAT NOBLE fantastical wonder filled folklore although sometimes a whimsical murderous overweight Dictator might be seen struggling with his balance while riding a White Stallion (to what is known as FREEDOM RIDGE). This happens every other odd numbered Tuesday on a leap year.
edit on 4-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

Hundreds not thousands

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

👍 - from one vet to another

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   

So orange man bad because he started pulling out of mid East allegedly "abandoning our allies". Now he drops the hammer after repeated Persian baiting and harassment and opts to reinforce and backup our guys there, and orange man still bad.

We will take the island of qeshm, annhialate their industrial production capacity while occupying the coast and eny them use of the sea. Achieving that goal would mean a victory for us. We do not need to occupy the whole country.

The Arabs will pay for cannon fodder to take the island with coalition air support. So if we limit our goals to denying their use of the sea, liberating the island of qeshm , and eliminating their industrial production capacity we WILL achieve victory.

I am also fairly consistent in my foreign policy. Dominate everything and everyone that threatens our way of life, the security of our allies, or any state that threatens to harm us regularly. I don't see what the big deal I s, many people on ats beg for Armageddon to just hurry up and get here.

Well folks, it's almost time . The initial dying will be by African mercenaries anyways, just like in Yemen.

Iran can prevent an occupation of Tehran, but they will not prevent the coalition from taking the island.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Iraq did have WMD's.

Sure isn't hard to see through some comments.

Meets some presdiential challengers, and a 2020 political candidate.

Be honest now.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

reread my post and stop showing your ignorance. I said they will turn against us once collateral damage rears it's ugly head. The Iranian people are forward thinking, well educated and admire Western culture. That will all change if the United States wages war and innocent Iranians start losing their lives in the crossfire. Innocent Muslims losing their lives due to air and stone strikes is one of the leading reasons for anti american sentiment throughout the region.

Everyone here assures me they’ll fall to their knees and be grateful for bringing them freedom once we start bombing their cities and shooting in their neighborhoods.

I guess that’s how it went down in Iraq and everywhere else. Surely they know what they’re talking about.

They have tried for themselves a couple of times , and the world (Barry) turned it's back on them .
So , what would you think ?

As far as Iraq?
The world gave them their chance .
They refused to take the opportunity and do something with it.

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
Bout damn time someone did

edit on 1/4/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234
[If you aren’t terrified of the idea of starting this war

Except, we aren't starting a war.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join