It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US to deploy thousands of additional troops to Middle East following Soleimani killing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy Damn you! You're not falling for my trolling! Er, I mean helpful discussion.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucky109
a reply to: Muninn Like your mother I'm guessing, except without all her business on the corner.

How did you know that she owned a currency exchange?

I'm still waiting to see the intelligence from you.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn Is that what they call it these days?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: underwerks

How do you know we're going to war?

What, in your vast life experience. tells you that we're going to war?

Please!

Share with us unwashed heathens your vast knowledge on how you know we're going to war!

It’s obvious. The powers that be have wanted this for years, and let’s not forget that Pompeo and Pence see war with Iran as fulfilling prophecy for the rapture. They want nothing more than war with Iran. And the religious zealots have a habit of getting whatever they want from this administration.

It doesn’t take a century of life experience to see the writing on the wall. What in your vast life experience tells you this isn’t a run up to a larger war? Do you really believe that nothing is going to come of this?

This isn’t a schoolyard shoving match. All of this has real consequences that will be playing out in the days to come. With the MIC wanting war with Iran, the end times evangelicals influencing foreign policy, and a support base such as yourself who will stand behind it regardless of its legitimacy we’re reaching a perfect storm where war is almost impossible.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucky109
a reply to: DBCowboy I'm sharing how stupid you sound. You were a pawn. You don't know #. Don't act like your opinion is any better than anyone elses because of military service.

I know! Living in North Korea as a dedicated soldier of the regime cannot be easy. I would expect Kim gives you a larger rice allotment for your service, only fair.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: links234

I’m sorry you aren’t getting any intelligent responses to your OP. It deserves more.

It’s obvious going to war with Iran is a bad idea, and it’s obvious that’s what we’re leading up to. It’s going to lead to untold death and destruction, and for what? I would hope Iraq and Afghanistan would have taught everyone a lesson. But here we are with the same people who used to claim Donald Trump isn’t a warmonger defending a possible war with Iran. In the name of peace of all things.

I’ve come to the conclusion that there aren’t any Trump supporters even attempting to argue in good faith on ATS anymore. Their hypocrisy has been laid bare by this recent turn of events. They don’t even have an answer when questioned, just some schoolyard BS about “bad guys dead”.

This place really has become a shell of its former self. Of all places I would expect ATS to question the government narrative of another Middle Eastern war.

I guess the worm has turned. Government is good and doesn’t lie. War is peace. We should accept whatever we’re told.

It’s a sad day to see it happen like this.

So you are against liberating the Iranian civilian population??? They are APPLAUDING Soleimani being killed, and they are APPLAUDING Trump for making it happen.

Have you seen what Iranian citizens are saying ??

Why would you support continued Iranian government sponsored worldwide terrorism?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

You remind me of the same people that swore Reagan was going to get us into WWIII with the Soviet Union.

(spoiler alert)

He didn't.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Some people have their heads so far up Trump's rear end they don't realize their noses are turning orange! If Trump tweeted he wanted to invade Canada the majority of his supporters would be in the streets burning maple leafs! The blind loyalty is appalling.

I'm just praying the Iranian problem can be resolved without American bloodshed and another trillion dollar war. the Iranian people do not deserve this and will be turned against us once "collateral damage" starts rearing it's ugly head creating future generation terrorists and never ending hatred towards Western civilization.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

People comparing the danger of Trump, Bolton, and Pompeo fooling the country/world into war

Bolton? Wasn't he Trump's new archnemesis six weeks ago and the new darling of the left? I seem to remember the white house taking his Twitter privileges away ... now I'm to believe he's helping Trump trick the country into a war with Iran?

This is all starting to remind me of the soap operas my grandmother use to watch back in the 90s. Next were going to find out that AOC is the love child of Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell; and Trump's mother who travels back in time some time after his 3rd term as president.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I’m sorry you aren’t getting any intelligent responses to your OP. It deserves more.

It’s obvious going to war with Iran is a bad idea, and it’s obvious that’s what we’re leading up to. It’s going to lead to untold death and destruction, and for what? I would hope Iraq and Afghanistan would have taught everyone a lesson. But here we are with the same people who used to claim Donald Trump isn’t a warmonger defending a possible war with Iran. In the name of peace of all things.

I’ve come to the conclusion that there aren’t any Trump supporters even attempting to argue in good faith on ATS anymore. Their hypocrisy has been laid bare by this recent turn of events. They don’t even have an answer when questioned, just some schoolyard BS about “bad guys dead”.

This place really has become a shell of its former self. Of all places I would expect ATS to question the government narrative of another Middle Eastern war.

I guess the worm has turned. Government is good and doesn’t lie. War is peace. We should accept whatever we’re told.

So you are against liberating the Iranian civilian population??? They are APPLAUDING Soleimani being killed, and they are APPLAUDING Trump for making it happen.

Have you seen what Iranian citizens are saying ??

Why would you support continued Iranian government sponsored worldwide terrorism?

Ahh, so we’re spreading freedom this time. Seems I’ve heard that somewhere before.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

You don't know what the fk your talking about, Utterly schizophrenic nonsense you continue to post. Just STFU and leave no one needs to hear your hearsay. 3 years of being on ATS must be a long time in your life.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Some people have their heads so far up Trump's rear end they don't realize their noses are turning orange! If Trump tweeted he wanted to invade Canada the majority of his supporters would be in the streets burning maple leafs! The blind loyalty is appalling.

I'm just praying the Iranian problem can be resolved without American bloodshed and another trillion dollar war. the Iranian people do not deserve this and will be turned against us once "collateral damage" starts rearing it's ugly head creating future generation terrorists and never ending hatred towards Western civilization.

Try asking an Iranian citizen before you prove your ignorance next time. Have you even tried to know what is their thoughts on this?
They are applauding his death and praising Trump. How much LOSING can you endure personally and keep ignoring the loss?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You remind me of the same people that swore Reagan was going to get us into WWIII with the Soviet Union.

(spoiler alert)

He didn't.

And you remind me of the people who wanted to invade Iraq because of aluminum tubes and WMD that were never found.

I’m curious, what was your stance on ATS when that was going on?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MConnalley

You don't know what the fk your talking about, Utterly schizophrenic nonsense you continue to post. Just STFU and leave no one needs to hear your hearsay. 3 years of being on ATS must be a long time in your life.

What an intelligent response. You guys are really coming out of the woodwork to defend a possible war.

Your 3rd grade insults and babble speaks volumes more than you realize.

edit on 3-1-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MConnalley

What else do you expect him to do, collecting government cheese is hard work.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Iraq did have WMD's.

Educate yourself and stop obeying what the MSM tells you to do.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MConnalley

What an intelligent response.

No matter how blunt it seems to you, it's still true. Facing the truth is the first step to healing yourself.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The fact that you guys don’t even want to address the OP and just hurl childish insults says more about you than anything I could possibly type.

OP, you realize there’s a reason for this, right? Why no one even wants to engage the facts of what is going on? I had my doubts about a war at first, but after seeing the responses from members here and how much the trolls are coming out, it looks pretty certain.

Bad times ahead.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

reread my post and stop showing your ignorance. I said they will turn against us once collateral damage rears it's ugly head. The Iranian people are forward thinking, well educated and admire Western culture. That will all change if the United States wages war and innocent Iranians start losing their lives in the crossfire. Innocent Muslims losing their lives due to air and drone strikes is one of the leading reasons for anti american sentiment throughout the region.
edit on 3-1-2020 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2020 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
So what's the over under that Trump starts a nuclear war with Iran? What are the betting sights saying the odds are?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join