It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US to deploy thousands of additional troops to Middle East following Soleimani killing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucky109

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: DBCowboy

So you don’t support a war with Iran? Did you change your mind from the other thread where you were cheering on America taking out their second in command?

I’m really trying to figure out how you can claim to be against more war in the Middle East while cheering on military strikes against a Middle Eastern country..

I'm not a suck-up apologist like you are.

Bad guys deserve to be dead.

But since I've actually served and fought in a war, I feel I'm more qualified to comment on it than you are.

Puddin'.
Who the hell cares if you were a slave to the corrupt liars in charge? You aren't special for being in the military. Your opinion isn't worth anything more. Thank you for your service, but shut the hell up.

Lol.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

So you don’t support a war with Iran? Did you change your mind from the other thread where you were cheering on America taking out their second in command?

I’m really trying to figure out how you can claim to be against more war in the Middle East while cheering on military strikes against a Middle Eastern country..

But since I've actually served and fought in a war, I feel I'm more qualified to comment on it than you are.

Puddin'.
Who the hell cares if you were a slave to the corrupt liars in charge? You aren't special for being in the military. Your opinion isn't worth anything more. Thank you for your service, but shut the hell up.

Ummm, no.

I won't "shut the hell up".

I'm sick and tired of armchair warriors dictating ROE and telling the rest of us what to do and think.

Respectfully, go pound sand.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'm more of a warrior than you will ever be. Serving for your slave masters doesn't make you a warrior. You can pound sand yourself sir.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I'm more of a warrior than you will ever be. Serving for your slave masters doesn't make you a warrior. You can pound sand yourself sir.

You know being a sjw is not something to brag about.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Well, you win.

How can I argue against that?

You sound way too tough.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I'll take a W while you pander to your people. No problem. I like winning.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn Am I an SJW? Please do explain how I am. Other than just speaking a different opinion.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Muninn Am I an SJW? Please do explain how I am. Other than just speaking a different opinion.

Wear it proud cadet.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Puddin'.

Lol.

I know.

After serving at Starbucks for 3 months because their Pell grant fell through, they're suddenly military tacticians and know foreign policy because they once ate a gyro.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

I’m sorry you aren’t getting any intelligent responses to your OP. It deserves more.

It’s obvious going to war with Iran is a bad idea, and it’s obvious that’s what we’re leading up to. It’s going to lead to untold death and destruction, and for what? I would hope Iraq and Afghanistan would have taught everyone a lesson. But here we are with the same people who used to claim Donald Trump isn’t a warmonger defending a possible war with Iran. In the name of peace of all things.

I’ve come to the conclusion that there aren’t any Trump supporters even attempting to argue in good faith on ATS anymore. Their hypocrisy has been laid bare by this recent turn of events. They don’t even have an answer when questioned, just some schoolyard BS about “bad guys dead”.

This place really has become a shell of its former self. Of all places I would expect ATS to question the government narrative of another Middle Eastern war.

I guess the worm has turned. Government is good and doesn’t lie. War is peace. We should accept whatever we’re told.

It’s a sad day to see it happen like this.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Puddin'.

Lol.

I know.

After serving at Starbucks for 3 months because their Pell grant fell through, they're suddenly military tacticians and know foreign policy because they once ate a gyro.

That’s funny coming from someone who equates foreign policy to a shoving match on the playground.

Seriously though, I honestly don’t know why I expected anything different.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The level of intelligence here seems to be fairly low. Your insults are pretty lame in my opinion. I get accused of being some left wing moron. You have to be capable of something better than that. I'm actually pretty far right. Nice try though.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

How do you know we're going to war?

What, in your vast life experience. tells you that we're going to war?

Please!

Share with us unwashed heathens your vast knowledge on how you know we're going to war!

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

The level of intelligence here seems to be fairly low. Your insults are pretty lame in my opinion. I get accused of being some left wing moron. You have to be capable of something better than that. I'm actually pretty far right. Nice try though.

Surprise!

I don't care and you're not sharing anything important!

Try contributing.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Puddin'.

Its not the opinion of others that is important yet you seem threatened by it; its the action of patriotism that describes the individual most telling. I suspect cowardice is a word known to you?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucky109

Intelligent like your first post in here?

Bravo.

Also how far right we talking, David duke style?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy I'm sharing how stupid you sound. You were a pawn. You don't know #. Don't act like your opinion is any better than anyone elses because of military service.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy I'm sharing how stupid you sound. You were a pawn. You don't know #. Don't act like your opinion is any better than anyone elses because of military service.

Okay.

You win again.

Curses!

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

How do you know we're going to war? What, in your vast life experience. tells you that we're going to war?
Please!Share with us unwashed heathens your vast knowledge on how you know we're going to war!

Nope! we are definitely going to war for sure with SOMETHING: mutant crows, random cloud patterns, some cartoon Disneyesque Super villain, plastic straws, homeless people?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn Like your mother I'm guessing, except without all her business on the corner.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join