It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More airstrikes in Iraq

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

CIA or Isreali strike likely then? Both love to do these kind of attacks and leave everyone in the dark.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: all2human
Oops
latest precision airstrike on Iraqi Medics, not on senior commander

Just announced on FoxNews that tonight's airstrike was not launched or sanctioned by the U.S..

Could it have been Iran attempting to kill Americans or our allies in Iraq?

You guys bomb hospitals, why not this time.

I've not bombed any hospitals. R.U.O.K.?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: TheRedneck

but I have to assume for the moment Trump knows what he's doing.

Yeah good luck with that.

smdh..

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That's good news!

Now the question becomes: who did strike, or was it all fake news?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

a reply to: fringeofthefringe
I’d think people would want to question what they’re being told.

That is hilarious, coming from someone who believes without evidence that '17 Intelligence agencies all agree, Trump is a very bad orange man'.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

edit on 4-1-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Yep, good question indeed. Both US & US-led coalition forces are denying they carried out any airstrikes near Camp Taji, north of Baghdad. IDK, finger pointing & speculation is all I can find.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

a reply to: fringeofthefringe

So the top Iranian general is in Baghdad during a siege on our embassy so our Commander in Chief, with intel from our generals, gives the go ahead to strike and you interpret that as President Trump being a warmonger? The same Iranian general linked to a number of terror attacks. Did I get that right?

I don’t know, did you? Are you believing what the government tells you during another run up to a Middle Eastern war?

After Iraq and all the lies, I’d think people would want to question what they’re being told. But then I remembered Donald Trump is President.

They painted his name all over the embassy when they attacked it, some reports have him chanting his name

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

And a medical convoy, at that. How noble.

The Iran-backed Popular Mobilization Forces confirmed the strike, saying it targeted one of its medical convoys near the stadium in Taji, north of Baghdad.
AP

Yeah, I'd lie about it too if I wanted to garner sympathy from the international community.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Anyone else find it strange that Eric Trump knew about this and tweeted about it days ago yet has no security clearance?

Link

Yeah me neither.

Maybe he is being trained by his dad, to take over 5 years from now

I hope so. Wouldn’t it be amazing to to just pass the leadership of the country down through family bloodlines?

I’m really liking this Republican thing.

Hey, just learning from the Kennedys and their nepotistic ways. Guess the left should have never pushed that "American Royalty" crap about em.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Anyone remember this from Gen. Wesley Clark?

So I came back to see him a few weeks later, and by that time we were bombing in Afghanistan. I said, “Are we still going to war with Iraq?” And he said, “Oh, it’s worse than that.” He reached over on his desk. He picked up a piece of paper. And he said, “I just got this down from upstairs” -- meaning the Secretary of Defense’s office -- “today.” And he said, “This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran.” I said, “Is it classified?” He said, “Yes, sir.” I said, “Well, don’t show it to me.” And I saw him a year or so ago, and I said, “You remember that?” He said, “Sir, I didn’t show you that memo! I didn’t show it to you!”

Link

It seems everything is going according to plan. The timetable got a little screwed up because of Obama’s terms, but here we are. The same old neocon warmonger plan being implemented and Republicans falling over themselves to defend it.

Genius.com? Really? You found this on a music site?

Unlike Fox News and OAN you can actually find it on other sites documented the exact same with believe it or not, videos of him saying that.

You may want to have a seat. I know that is shocking news.

Then why didn't you post a video instead of that article, since its so prevalent on the internet?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
i hope they bomb iraq more

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

early reports say that the USA is suspending the attacking of IS/ISIS in stead targeting Iranian Militias

another source reports that IRAQ parliament voted to toss out the USA from their lands
www.msn.com...

Even then, canceling the U.S.-Iraq agreement requires giving the Americans a one-year notice for withdrawal.

it seems that the USA will be intruders in Syria, not welcome in Arabia... as Iraq becomes a protectorate of Iran

the Turks are on a Caliphate build up in north Africa & will not antagonize Iran itself- just their proxy armies

seems the USA will have to operate on the Carrier Task Force platforms in the Med & Indian Ocean & homeland ~not so good~
edit on th31157824407205072020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th31157824429505112020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

As if the Iraqis can toss the US out lol. First they need to pay back the money we spent freeing them. And that parliament is afraid of assasination by Iran and thats why they voted that. OR they are bought off.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

As if the Iraqis can toss the US out lol. First they need to pay back the money we spent freeing them.

Saddam was a class act douchebag, and an oppressive dictator.

We didn't do them a favor by freeing them into utter chaos though.

Plus we were the ones who helped him get to power.

I'll admit the situation isn't black and white... But acting like Iraq owes us something comes off as dense to me.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Iran declares war on USA... Iran invades and bombs the hell out of Iraq, lol.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

But the CIA put Saddam in power, and gave him intelligence which rounded up most of the professional class who ended up in mass graves, sometimes buried alive.www.hartford-hwp.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: all2human
Oops
latest precision airstrike on Iraqi Medics, not on senior commander

Just announced on FoxNews that tonight's airstrike was not launched or sanctioned by the U.S..

Could it have been Iran attempting to kill Americans or our allies in Iraq?

You guys bomb hospitals, why not this time.

I've not bombed any hospitals. R.U.O.K.?

You're right, I will stop with the "you" stuff. My bad.

I'm referring to some of the field hospitals being hit in Syria awhile back. Accidents happen, and sometimes, due diligence is not observed.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Drudge made a link to someone in the Pentagon. Trump cherry picked this off of a list the Pentagon provided as an answer to the attacks on our Baghdad Embassy, a few days back. Funny part, the Drudge link said it was the most violent of all their responses. Reading between the lines puts this in the "Tits for Tats" category. Maybe that Quds General was really only collateral damage??

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join