It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More airstrikes in Iraq

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

It's all about who has power half the time. If the president isn't from your party, he has to be wrong.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: DBCowboy

STOP TAKING THEIR CRAP AND START DEALING IT OUT!

We've been dealing it out over there for 19 years.... This round.

Bless our hearts.

I won't weep for fallen fundamentalist jihadis... But boy does if suck to think about most of my life, we've been there.

That's the problem, we've been there for 19 years. We should have gone in, cleaned house and helped set up a stabilized system. Anything else is a waste of time, money and blood.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Bless our hearts.

I won't weep for fallen fundamentalist jihadis... But boy does if suck to think about most of my life, we've been there.

That's the problem, we've been there for 19 years. We should have gone in, cleaned house and helped set up a stabilized system. Anything else is a waste of time, money and blood.

As a nation we no longer have the political will to do that. You're talking about more or less rewiring an entire culture, and you know how the SJWs and the Academics who fuel them would react to that one.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
Oops
latest precision airstrike on Iraqi Medics, not on senior commander

Just announced on FoxNews that tonight's airstrike was not launched or sanctioned by the U.S..

Could it have been Iran attempting to kill Americans or our allies in Iraq?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

First casualty of war is
edit on 3-1-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So you're going to claim that Trump is the only one demonizing other groups? Hardly.

Did I ever claim he was the only one?

Bitter clingers .... deplorables .... the snooty elitist attitudes about the great unwashed in flyover ... the hatred and contempt for those who don't think the way your tribe does is an art form taken to new heights in this country, and the only way Trump is unique is that he formed the discards of the rest into a tribe that actually turned out to be quite large by the time the other groups had purged it from their midst.

I never said that. You did. Maybe that speaks more about how you feel about him and others. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

My point is : Do you have confirmation it was a medical convoy or are you just taking the militias word.....the Militia that just lost 5 leaders in a attack on a convoy? Sorry if I'm calling into question their veracity. You however, take them at their word.

Reports Ive seen say they had a hard time ID'ing the bodies they were burned so badly.

5 Leaders leading a Medical Convoy......such saints.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
what's the defense industry ETF owned by Vanguard of Blackrock???

XAR

SPDR S&P Aerospace & Defense ETF

wurd.... oh heck yes... cheap options too #bullgang

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I look at the situation as I see it.

Like any good businessman, he saw an untapped market. Time after time while Hollywood gripes about declining US box office, people talk about the viewers the progressive shoehorning has turned off, people who'd go see a good story ... if they made one.

Those are the people we're talking about here.

The so-called elites are so cut off from the rest of the country, they may as well be the 1% and not the ones whose bank accounts reach a magic number.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Like any good businessman, he saw an untapped market. Time after time while Hollywood gripes about declining US box office, people talk about the viewers the progressive shoehorning has turned off, people who'd go see a good story ... if they made one.

Good to know that US foreign policy and national security is an untapped market aimed to prop up a declining box office presidency in order to gain viewers at the expense of a realty show presidency under impeachment.

But hey, I love a good story.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Always wondered about this.
Maybe it was about controlling the sale of oil in dollars, who knows.

originally posted by: underwerksUnlike Fox News and OAN you can actually find it on other sites documented the exact same with believe it or not, videos of him saying that.

You may want to have a seat. I know that is shocking news.

As you may have read previously, I don't watch Fox News or any other major network. But finding that on a music site raises red flags for me because the General is a Democrat and if I remember right, was not exactly honest in some of his dealings with previous administrations. As we know, all too well, even top generals can say things that aren't true. I would want to see another account of this before I take it to heart. You know, corroboration? Why? Because it doesn't make sense. What possible benefit would the US have for taking over all of those countries? None. Would it even be possible? No. Does it seem logical that ANYONE in the US government really plan something like that. No, it makes zero sense.

I just thought it was funny that you would find that on that site. It's not without its own credibility problems.

edit on 3-1-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Bless our hearts.

Set up a stable system for people who don't want the "help"?

We put Sadam in power, Gaddafi, Bin Laden, different regimes in Iran, and other countries.

We've put in "democracies".

Israel is the only one that worked.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Oops

Just announced on FoxNews that tonight's airstrike was not launched or sanctioned by the U.S..

You guys bomb hospitals, why not this time.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: underwerks

Every time an election comes up every since I can recall, "war in Iran" has been a drumbeat from the left and Democrats. Every burp, hiccup, and fart in the Middle East that involves the US is seen as somehow going to lead to "war with Iran". It's supposed to scare all of us into voting for the peace-loving, Mullah-ass kissing Democrats who want to just be good little citizens of the world.

Quoting this just for how divorced it is from reality. Jesus, if you really believe stuff like this I don’t blame you for grabbing ankles for Donald Trump every chance you get.

Divorced from reality? How old are you? I can remember crap like this since Reagan was elected. How long have you been following middle eastern politics as they pertain to the US? Or is it just because you hate Trump?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Good to know that US foreign policy and national security is an untapped market aimed to prop up a declining box office presidency in order to gain viewers at the expense of a realty show presidency under impeachment.

But hey, I love a good story.

I feel like I'm in the Wizard of Oz, and people are lacking a brain, or a heart.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Collateral damage, I don't believe we target hospitals or weddings however we have inadvertently done so.

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: carewemust

Oops

You guys bomb hospitals, why not this time.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

what's anybody going to do? I'm going to buy/sell options contracts on the defense industry and make some money for my retirement

what else can we do? besides say things that we think other people will approve of for "good people" points?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Iraq’s Parliament vows to eliminate the US presence in Iraq.
Is that what all this ruckus is about?
Me thinks.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: pavil

Sure and every prisoner in Jail is innocent.

No, they aren't, but that's a war crime: hitting/targeting medical convoys.

But if you're cool with that.

MEdical convoys/hospitals are only exempt when they are not used as bases or as avenues of attack under the geneva conventions. If they have proof they are ferrying weapons or soldiers instead of patients or medical supplies they are not protected.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Sounds like we hit the paymaster/Moneyman.

Shibl al-Zaydi reported killed in another American airstrike, per Iraq. Al-Zaydi has served as a financial coordinator between the IRGC-QF and sectarian armed groups in Iraq and assisted in facilitating Iraqi investments on behalf of IRGC-QF designated Commander Qasem Soleimani

Twitter

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join