It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More airstrikes in Iraq

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi says she is going to rush over the articles of impeachment to the Senate next week so America can get rid of this madman.

Actually, I think it was Al Green speaking for Pelosi.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Anyone else find it strange that Eric Trump knew about this and tweeted about it days ago yet has no security clearance?

Link

Yeah me neither.

Maybe he is being trained by his dad, to take over 5 years from now

I hope so. Wouldn’t it be amazing to to just pass the leadership of the country down through family bloodlines?

I’m really liking this Republican thing.

Here in the US , we have elections .
How could you not know that ?
Oh , wait......

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Nancy Pelosi says she is going to rush over the articles of impeachment to the Senate next week so America can get rid of this madman.

She, like many of the hate-America left, are afraid that Trump might succeed in beating Iran like a red-haired step-child.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

originally posted by: HalWesten

Anyone else find it strange that Eric Trump knew about this and tweeted about it days ago yet has no security clearance?

Link

Yeah me neither.

That's because it wasn't a secret.

Edited because someone beat me to it.

I know, and I apologized for it above.

Believe it or not, reading is fundamental. Give it a try.

I just stopped by for some irony.

Welcome!

You’ll be getting a good serving of it today. For the main course we have Donald Trump supporters who claimed for 4 years he was different now admitting his administration is no different from any other.

For an appetizer we have either me misinterpreting a tweet or people who voted for Donald Trump because he wasn’t a warmonger like Hillary, now bending over backwards to justify another never ending Middle Eastern war.

Your waiter will be with you shortly.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Don , get the job done .
Your predecessor sent billions of US tax payer money ( loaded on crates , in the middle of the night , without authorization ) where the mullahs could continue to kill folks all over the world .

edit on 1/3/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
The disconnect is actually pathetic, and the apologists just as much:

"We struck to prevent war." But it's a provocation, killing a senior official of a sovereign nation at which we are not at war, which could very well lead to war and a reason past administrations did not act.

"Americans are safer now." But we want civilians and statespeople to evacuate the region as quickly as possible, becaue they're so much safer now.

"Our goal is de-escalation." Yet we strike, and kill, again, while telling to other side to "de-escalate" after we did the above.

This administration is so F'd up and bassackwards, and yet people twist themselves into knots supporting and justifying the contradictions and hypocrisy.

Sad. Smdh.

I like the DNC response. They are asking us all to fly our flags at half staff in honor of the General we killed yesterday.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Welcome!

You’ll be getting a good serving of it today. For the main course we have Donald Trump supporters who claimed for 4 years he was different now admitting his administration is no different from any other.

For an appetizer we have either me misinterpreting a tweet or people who voted for Donald Trump because he wasn’t a warmonger like Hillary, now bending over backwards to justify another never ending Middle Eastern war.

You make me laugh because you're so absurd. Saying Trump is behaving like a good leader in a military action is not the same as saying he's the same as every other president. I bet you're a lot of fun at a poker table.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Liquesence
The disconnect is actually pathetic, and the apologists just as much:

"We struck to prevent war." But it's a provocation, killing a senior official of a sovereign nation at which we are not at war, which could very well lead to war and a reason past administrations did not act.

"Americans are safer now." But we want civilians and statespeople to evacuate the region as quickly as possible, becaue they're so much safer now.

"Our goal is de-escalation." Yet we strike, and kill, again, while telling to other side to "de-escalate" after we did the above.

This administration is so F'd up and bassackwards, and yet people twist themselves into knots supporting and justifying the contradictions and hypocrisy.

Sad. Smdh.

I like the DNC response. They are asking us all to fly our flags at half staff in honor of the General we killed yesterday.

If you like that response then more power to ya.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The have all the bugs ironed out of it. Now its just bug poop

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Pretty sure they want Iran to respond so they can stay in Iraq
either way you slice it, USA is at war against Iraq and Iran.
Very worried about westerners on the ground,extremely unsafe situation
Canada has 500 troops stationed in Iraq.
edit on 3-1-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Don , get the job done .

What's the job?

link   

Welcome!

You make me laugh because you're so absurd. Saying Trump is behaving like a good leader in a military action is not the same as saying he's the same as every other president. I bet you're a lot of fun at a poker table.

You’re right. The appetizer should have been the main course.

link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

LOL.

Now all the same nut jobs who claimed Saddam Hussein would clean our clock are showing up

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
a reply to: Liquesence

Pretty sure they want Iran to respond so they can stay in Iraq
either way you slice it, USA is at war against Iraq and proxies of Iran.

We're at war against Iraq?

Nce edit:

Very worried about westerners on the ground,extremely unsafe situation
Canada has 500 troops stationed in Iraq.

But we're all safer now. Pompeo said. So safe people (Americans, Westerners) should immediately evacuate.
edit on 3-1-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

that was never the goal, removing saddam was the goal, wmd was just the excuse and if we had a sr71 in service then i guarantee we would have caught them moving nuclear materials into russia through iran, that's the only reason we found chemical weapons and documents but nothing more.

we were made fools of through deception by russia to limit our actions after the invasion and sow discord among the western allies, it worked very well as people like you have proven. but that isn't here in the now.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

But it still doesn’t close the door on the market manipulation that occurred because of that tweet.

Markets were manipulated because he commented on a video that was available to anyone with an internet connection?

Now I see the real reason he deleted it.

I think t's pretty reasonable to conclude he deleted it because he realized it was inappropriate.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
So the top Iranian general is in Baghdad during a siege on our embassy as a response our Commander in Chief, with intel from our generals, gives the go ahead to strike and you interpret that as President Trump being a warmonger?
The same Iranian general linked to a number of terror attacks.

Did I get that right?
Was President Obama a warmonger when he gave the go ahead to take out Bin Laden?

originally posted by: Lysergic

Link

Yeah me neither.

That's because it wasn't a secret.

Edited because someone beat me to it.

I know, and I apologized for it above.

Believe it or not, reading is fundamental. Give it a try.

I just stopped by for some irony.

Welcome!

edit on 3-1-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Anyone remember this from Gen. Wesley Clark?

So I came back to see him a few weeks later, and by that time we were bombing in Afghanistan. I said, “Are we still going to war with Iraq?” And he said, “Oh, it’s worse than that.” He reached over on his desk. He picked up a piece of paper. And he said, “I just got this down from upstairs” -- meaning the Secretary of Defense’s office -- “today.” And he said, “This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran.” I said, “Is it classified?” He said, “Yes, sir.” I said, “Well, don’t show it to me.” And I saw him a year or so ago, and I said, “You remember that?” He said, “Sir, I didn’t show you that memo! I didn’t show it to you!”

Link

It seems everything is going according to plan. The timetable got a little screwed up because of Obama’s terms, but here we are. The same old neocon warmonger plan being implemented and Republicans falling over themselves to defend it.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The militia that attacked the US Embassy in the Green Zone was being commanded by Iranians answering to Soleimani.

These guys caused all kinds of hell in Afghanistan as well. Constantly encroaching on Afghan soil and carrying out attacks against the western-most bases of Helmand and sometimes even providing the rockets for shelling Camp Dwyer, Bastion(UK base), TK, and KAF.

Those were fun times for me.

These people have been attacking us for YEARS and all we have done is fly The Beast over them and watch them shoot that thing down too.

We finally have a president that gives a # about what the Iranians have been doing, they take the asshole responsible for it down, and now we get to watch democrats, who have coddled Iranians for years while their weapons and personnel killed my friends and destroyed our equipment, stand up for the Iranian regime against our own president and the media call him a warmonger.

We have absorbed multiple direct attacks from Iran and have done NOTHING. This was long overdue.
edit on 1 3 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join