It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More airstrikes in Iraq

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Anyone else find it strange that Eric Trump knew about this and tweeted about it days ago yet has no security clearance?

Same thing i was saying when the embassy was attacked. I don't have security clearance.

TheRedneck

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

It was a response to a tweet from Posobiac about Marines arriving to the embassy in Baghdad, you realize that context right?
edit on 1/3/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: elDooberino

He tweeted a video of the marines responding to the embassy attack.

[snipped]

That’s true, my bad. I was wrong.

But it still doesn’t close the door on the market manipulation that occurred because of that tweet.

Now I see the real reason he deleted it.

edit on Fri Jan 3 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

lol i love how they label iranian backed Islamic extremists as "iraqi militia", the media sure likes talking crap about the US when they get the chance, they could at least be honest and quit with this subtle bs.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Just so we’re clear, we’re still going with what results from this being all on Donald John Trump, right?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Anyone else find it strange that Eric Trump knew about this and tweeted about it days ago yet has no security clearance?

Link

Yeah me neither.

That's because it wasn't a secret.

Edited because someone beat me to it.

edit on 3-1-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The disconnect is actually pathetic, and the apologists just as much:

"We struck to prevent war." But it's a provocation, killing a senior official of a sovereign nation at which we are not at war, which could very well lead to war and a reason past administrations did not act.

"Americans are safer now." But we want civilians and statespeople to evacuate the region as quickly as possible, becaue they're so much safer now.

"Our goal is de-escalation." Yet we strike, and kill, again, while telling to other side to "de-escalate" after we did the above.

This administration is so F'd up and bassackwards, and yet people twist themselves into knots supporting and justifying the contradictions and hypocrisy.

Sad. Smdh.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
How Obama got a pass for giving these theocratic murderers money I will never understand.

They literally STONE TO DEATH GAYS. They kill gay people. But not the old school way of actually throwing stones. No, they use bucket loader trucks filled with large chunks of concrete and dump it on their "queer" heads.

Think about that for a minute. We have a candidate who is gay but we support killing gay people under Obama. He was also AGAINST gay marriage. Him and Hillary.

Lefties have some serious soul searching. Trump has never denounced gay people. He has supported them every step of the way.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The dead man switch activated them. And President Trump has now deactivated them.

(post by underwerks removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
What is so different about this administration from every other administration in the past except for Obama's and Carter's? Wars are avoided by a show of superior strength, not appeasement and apologies.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

"We struck to prevent war." But it's a provocation, killing a senior official of a sovereign nation at which we are not at war, which could very well lead to war and a reason past administrations did not act.

"Americans are safer now." But we want civilians and statespeople to evacuate the region as quickly as possible, becaue they're so much safer now.

"Our goal is de-escalation." Yet we strike, and kill, again, while telling to other side to "de-escalate" after we did the above.

This administration is so F'd up and bassackwards, and yet people twist themselves into knots supporting and justifying the contradictions and hypocrisy.

Sad. Smdh.

Anybody remember when the Iraq war was to make the world a safer place?

ISIS remembers.
edit on 3-1-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
What is so different about this administration from every other administration in the past except for Obama's and Carter's? Wars are avoided by a show of superior strength, not appeasement and apologies.

Are we now admitting that this administration is no different from the others?

(post by HalWesten removed for a manners violation)

link   

Link

Yeah me neither.

That's because it wasn't a secret.

Edited because someone beat me to it.

I know, and I apologized for it above.

Believe it or not, reading is fundamental. Give it a try.

I just stopped by for some irony.

link   

The small-brained idjits in the Middle East respect strength.

They don't like it.

But like any bully, they will defer to it.

Been saying it for years, the ROE have got to change.

Appeasement, compromise, negotiation, all are seen as weaknesses to exploit.

We need to throat-punch the leadership, bitch-slap the mullahs, and stop taking their crap!

That goes for Saudi Arabia, and every mother-humping nation over there.

STOP TAKING THEIR CRAP AND START DEALING IT OUT!

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Are we now admitting that this administration is no different from the others?

When it comes to military action, yes. Good leaders know how to get the bad guys to shut up.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Sad. Smdh.

Anybody remember when the Iraq war to make the world a safer place?

ISIS remembers.

Oh, it's definitely the same playbook.

Wait until they try to link Iran to 9/11, which they're kinda already doing.

The revisionism is truly scary.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
you act like trump actually planned this and not people who actually know what they are doing because it's their job. presidents just sign things others plan, really whatever happens is on our generals and intelligence people. blaming president's is silly and politically motivated.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join