It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden says he has something special for 15-year-olds and under

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Do we know what this special something was, yet?

Was it a plane ticket to that special island?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Joe's party needs to have him fitted for a muzzle before he says something they can't put a spin on that gets everybody riled up- Dems included! At the rate he's saying stupid stuff on top of all the Ukraine business it makes me think maybe the Dems have no intention of trying to win next election. I'm guessing maybe that's why they're trying to hold off this impeachment business until after Trump gets elected and why they're trying to pull Pence into it. Seems their only chance of running the White House is if they can oust both Trump and Pence so that Nancy can step in. JMHO.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I'm sure all the parents let their children go sit in his lap after, and they want to call trump supporters crazy.
That is just sick, I hope that if he did do something inappropriate that someone speaks out, but that is probably just wishful thinking.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: carewemust

Did he pull out his shtick?

You couldn't see what happened after he squeezed and hugged them. Their heads went below the camera line.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Joe Biden: America's Pervert of Choice

America’s pervert of choice is obviously the one chosen as President. You know, the guy who bragged about walking in the dressing rooms of teenage girls at his beauty pageants, was accused of raping a 13 year old girl with Jeffrey Epstein and talked about dating his daughter on the Howard Stern show.

Ol Joe may be creepy at moments, but he has nothing on the pervert in chief.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Bidenwise : Want a balloon?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Clinton?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Oh I'm sure he did/does.

Perfect Dem candidate. Reps them well.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Joe Biden is just an old softie. He didn't even want Osama Bin Laden to be hurt or killed.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Yep...Just the President we need!

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
After seeing how he puts his hands on teenage girls, I would never leave my teenage granddaughters within twenty feet of him. It also makes girls uneasy when guys touch them like that. I would have probably got in trouble for breaking the VPs nose if he did something like that to my daughter or granddaughter when he was in office.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Joe Biden is the uncle everyone in the family knows not to leave kids alone with...

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Update: Biden has broadened his "reach" to new targets.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Cool! So the United States Navy is Q Anon? It says on the twitter avatar that you posted a link too that, "we are Q Anon"

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
I'm sure all the parents let their children go sit in his lap after, and they want to call trump supporters crazy.
That is just sick, I hope that if he did do something inappropriate that someone speaks out, but that is probably just wishful thinking.

Ummm...those true believers would/have...sell/sold their own souls...how much easier then to pawn the soul's of their children for a chance to expedite their progressivism...

These creatures are either
1...certifiably insane...or
2...just plain EVIL...I'm leaning toward
3...all of the above...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Joe Biden: America's Pervert of Choice

America’s pervert of choice is obviously the one chosen as President. You know, the guy who bragged about walking in the dressing rooms of teenage girls at his beauty pageants, was accused of raping a 13 year old girl with Jeffrey Epstein and talked about dating his daughter on the Howard Stern show.

Ol Joe may be creepy at moments, but he has nothing on the pervert in chief.
That'a completely false, but no surprise you posted it.

However, I will admit, who hasn't done Locker Room Talk? I can be pretty bad with the guys myself 🥳🤠😈🤬

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I'd go with the latter. There are simply too many examples of this weird behaviour that it only points in one direction in my opinion. Creepy indeed.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
This guy is such a clown. How did his handlers let him say something this stupid? His “rally” looks more like a wake. You can even hear his audience groan when he says it.

Biden: After this is over come talk to me. Promise? Anyone under 15 you get something special today.

I truly hope he is the Democratic nominee. Just, wow.

Oh, I bet he has something for them, that "he thinks is special"..!!

Nobody else thinks it's special though..

As specially those who have seen it..!!

edit on 5-1-2020 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Wow , lots of people in this thread have disgusting minds. Says more about them then joe.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Joe Biden strikes again this weekend. Can't help himself.

twitter.com...

The Dem Front Runner? Will easily beat Trump?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
If the leg hair comment and i think bed bugs ain't budging anyone...nothing will.

This guy says some real crazy stuff...typical empty suit......like a box of rocks

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join