It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden says he has something special for 15-year-olds and under

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This guy is such a clown. How did his handlers let him say something this stupid? His “rally” looks more like a wake. You can even hear his audience groan when he says it.

Biden: After this is over come talk to me. Promise? Anyone under 15 you get something special today.

I truly hope he is the Democratic nominee. Just, wow.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Clown? Not sure I'd use that word for him.

What about when he asked the little girl how old she was and when she replied she was 11 he said something about making sure to 'see him' before he left the rally?

WHAT?

There was a video and I can't find it... Not surprising.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It’s amazing how they just can’t help themselves. He’s already a perv and everyone knows it. He just doesn’t care.

They are all untouchable. The Epstein scandal is proving that right in front of our eyes.
edit on 3-1-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Joe Biden: America's Pervert of Choice

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

If I had time I'd post the video showing how Biden immediately became "alive" after his Town Hall in New Hampshire this week, while hugging little kids. It was weird.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I spit up my coffee when I saw that.

I can just see his staff facepalm, when that came out of his hole.

Might as well just got it over with and asked "want some candy little girl?"

People say Trump's a loose cannon, but I don't want this guy any where near the white house, let alone any children.

He has some serious mental defect, and it isn't wholly age related.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

He must have chewed off his straps and escaped before the rally.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Instead of a bus painted with No Malarkey, he ought to be touring in a white molesta-van.

link   
He just can’t help himself, the dudes got some serious issues.

“And the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again.” “I love kids jumping on my lap,” Biden concluded.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

Did he pull out his shtick?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: carewemust

Did he pull out his shtick?

LMAO.......

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Holy Hell. You know, I could make a joke... I could make a number of jokes, but it reaches a point where the joking needs to stop and the grim reality of the situation needs to be addressed with seriousness. Joe Biden has proven himself to be one of two things.
Either he is enfeebled and his constant gaffes indicate a man who's aged brain lacks the ability to even be in a public speaking capacity, let alone a leadership position... or he is the worst realization of his own gaffes and actually is a predatory creep. Neither answer positions him as appropriate to continue with this losing campaign.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Und ya heir Doctor. Da Minnie Me

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Holy Hell. You know, I could make a joke... I could make a number of jokes, but it reaches a point where the joking needs to stop and the grim reality of the situation needs to be addressed with seriousness. Joe Biden has proven himself to be one of two things.
Either he is enfeebled and his constant gaffes indicate a man who's aged brain lacks the ability to even be in a public speaking capacity, let alone a leadership position... or he is the worst realization of his own gaffes and actually is a predatory creep. Neither answer positions him as appropriate to continue with this losing campaign.

I'm going to go with both. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

The great thing about it is, he is probably the only one that had a chance of attracting moderate dems, and indies, but every time he opens his mouth, he puts another nail in his coffin.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Military Dude like chill. This is a PG channel. We have to write via sarcasm. Ya?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You want the saddest of sad?

If he wins the nomination, they entire establishment, including the press, will drag his carcass over the finish line simply because ORANGE MAN BAD, and then they'll spend the rest of the term pretending they didn't just put either a man with serious dementia or a sexual predator in power.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

edit on 3-1-2020 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You believe whoever comes out of the Dem side will actually win a term in the office? I'm quite far away from that. The Dem primary is the political version of a family trip to the sale barn before Christmas dinner... the voters are just selecting the lamb they intend to slaughter for their holiday feast. No chance in Hell DJT doesn't win a second term at this point. Reagan Mondale Part 2 is manifesting before our very eyes and, just as was the case with that election, the media and pundits are too stupid, arrogant, or deluded to acknowledge it.

We got this.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Was it a rock spider with hairy legs? I am sure he will be getting some votes from the transgender story time team, Kinsey study promoters, planned parenthood baby part sellers and those compromised by JE and others.
edit on 3-1-2020 by kwakakev because: added bit about JE

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join