It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH Donald Trump Predict (SEVERAL TIMES) a War w/ Iran Caused by...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

The same intelligence services that say the Iranian general was a terrorist, say the Russians hacked/influenced the 2016 election in favor of Trump.

FACT.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

I provided evidence to support my claim.

What's your evidence to the contrary?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

Nobody takes liberal media seriously, so when you post something from your echo chamber, it doesn't resonate with the majority.
a reply to: Arnie123

You mean the Majority of the people that DIDN'T vote for Trump?

Or the Minority of people that did? Do you even understand the minority of people that voted for this guy?

Do you understand that all districts in every state had equal representation in the voting process with the electoral college?

You can't win based on popular vote because it isn't a democracy. You still don't understand that after all this time since Hillary lost?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Lysergic

The same intelligence services that say the Iranian general was a terrorist, say the Russians hacked/influenced the 2016 election in favor of Trump.

FACT.

Check-mate

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Blowing up someone while they are leaving the scene of a terror attack in a nation they werent authorized to be in.....thats what check mate looks like.

Backwards Nowhere only tried to muddy waters to distract from material facts. Drink that kool aid all you want....youre still gonna be thirsty

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Arnie123

I know you leftist have a disdain for all things American

Seems to me lately Trump supporters have a disdain for all things American preferring some kind of fascist utopia instead.
This isn't a Left / Right issue as both your parties suck but Trump sucks harder than both of them.

The America you have become is not the America I remember , once you were great now you're just scary nuts.
And exactly what has he done or proposed that could be construed as fascist? I hear this accusation from the Left frequently, but I can’t recall a single example to support it. Not one. If anything, Trump acts as if he isn’t in charge of the executive branch of government. Just the opposite of the Obama and Clinton admins, which seemed to delight in wielding its great power.
edit on 4-1-2020 by Scapegrace because: Typo

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

You can't win based on popular vote because it isn't a democracy. You still don't understand that after all this time since Hillary lost?
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

And you still don't understand, a MAJORITY of the people do not support Trump, and would not vote for him. After the election, comes 4 years of GOVERNING. He is attempting to govern a majority of people that do not agree with him, that is why the failure, the disconnect.

Trump supporters assume because he won the electoral college, 'oh hes president now, everyone will support him!'.

Nope. A majority still don't. This isn't about one day in November 3 years ago. It's about NOW.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

And you still don't understand, a MAJORITY of the people do not support Trump, and would not vote for him. After the election, comes 4 years of GOVERNING. He is attempting to govern a majority of people that do not agree with him, that is why the failure, the disconnect.

Trump supporters assume because he won the electoral college, 'oh hes president now, everyone will support him!'.

Nope. A majority still don't. This isn't about one day in November 3 years ago. It's about NOW.

Wrong. Trump has turned more than 3 million to him since what he has accomplished has improved all American's lives, so he now represents more than a majority of the people with common sense who see through the DNC/MSM brain washing, and who now will vote for him instead of all the losers and freaks on the democrat ticket.

Sorry the truth might sting a little.

edit on 4-1-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: string=sting

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Hmmm i don't get this thread at all. He predicted Obama would start Iran war. So...one assassination is war? Obama took out a few thousand Iranians in his term, was that Armageddon to u then? And Trump said Obama would start war with Iran. If war breaks out, what is your vantage point? Is a giant nuclear nation having a spontaneous temper tantrum? Or do you think it's more likely it's been years that plans to be aggressors of sorts?

Anyway I would hope most people merely see a war with Iran breaking out with Iran as an absolute confirmation that our government is not elected, only the actors and actresses to give us a dog and pony show using two or three purposely emotionally triggering issues every four years, some not even that big a deal but always getting a rise out of both sides because as Franklin said, we idiots think we are free cuz we have the illusion of choice...but given what has been claimed conspiratorial, it appears that just as I say for the reason I don't vote...the things that TRULY matter, those things are set in motion and who lives on Penn Ave. makes a lick of difference. The only question for the President is will you play along or must we kill you? The real executive power in the US you will find on the old Dutch street a few hundred miles north of Washington, not DC...it has been plastered in every corner of the internet and for a few decades that the US, if indeed the world is Rothschild controlled, would soon see itself at war with Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Syria, and Iran. Seems pretty hard to ignore that. The Bible says this is exactly what will happen too so it SHOULD even give u a bit more evidence on the question of is there really a good force and an evil one at work in the world, whether the source is mankind or a divine one.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   

This nails exactly what is going on right now. Not much on the news about impeachment or the biggest decline in manufacturing since 2009. He has to do something to turn around the negative news about the economy he and the GOP have created, and the impending impeachment trial in the Senate. Along with un-redacted emails, N. Korea, killing a top Iranian general would do nicely to distract the sheep.

So funny he blamed Obama for starting a war with Iran, which he never did, because he could not negotiate. Which it seems he himself is guilty of, not being able to negotiate.

Vote in a clown, and you get a circus.

It's the opposite by me.....all I hear on TV is impeachment even after this attack.
And the stock market and economy are very good.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Not much on the news about impeachment or the biggest decline in manufacturing since 2009. He has to do something to turn around the negative news about the economy...

His poll numbers would indicate nobody gives a rats behind about the impeachment hoax

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join