It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH Donald Trump Predict (SEVERAL TIMES) a War w/ Iran Caused by...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The OP rightly points out the liar and biggest hypocrite of all time Trump.

Only luck or God will save the world from this maniac Trump.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The OP rightly points out the liar and biggest hypocrite of all time Trump.

Only luck or God will save the world from this maniac Trump.

Come on will; its not that bad. We don't need to ask god to save us from Trump. If we need saving we can do it ourselves. First we need to stop hyperventilating ever time he tweets.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I think it's hysterical that Trump has a way of triggering the weak-minded on both sides of the isle. Everyone would do well just to ignore most of what he says when he goes off on his rants. What matters is when he gets serious because that means something serious happened and he's dealing with it like an adult. I just wish we saw more of that side of him.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks do you think hillary would have done the same just asking

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

They were still winning elections.
And , by your post style , you lost this debate before it even started.
Game over , and you are all out of tokens
a reply to: Gothmog

And the Dems still hold the House, and have won in the most recent elections this past November.

Never had any tokens to lose to begin with

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

You took the words out of my mouth

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

This nails exactly what is going on right now. Not much on the news about impeachment or the biggest decline in manufacturing since 2009. He has to do something to turn around the negative news about the economy he and the GOP have created, and the impending impeachment trial in the Senate. Along with un-redacted emails, N. Korea, killing a top Iranian general would do nicely to distract the sheep.

So funny he blamed Obama for starting a war with Iran, which he never did, because he could not negotiate. Which it seems he himself is guilty of, not being able to negotiate.

Vote in a clown, and you get a circus.

The republicans on this board really gotta admit the irony of President Trump statement. Why didn't he negotiate with Iran instead of potentially starting a war. Spare me the nonsense the President said about doing this to Prevent a war. If you believe that then you are truly lost. Iran has been provoking the US recently and some sort of military action was needed. I think taking out such a high ranking military leader might not have been the right decision

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Why exactly would Trump want to distract from impeachment? So far it's been a winning issue for him. His poll numbers are up and his fundraising is through the roof.

Do liberals still not understand how badly impeachment has gone for the Democrats?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

You were responding to my paraphrase of Trump’s statement at his press conference.

What Trump was saying was it was an escalated tit for tat response in taking out the general. That it is now entirely up to Iran as to if they want to call it even or escalate the situation further. In other words, Trump will leave it there and do nothing else so long as Iran does nothing else.

So no, Iran taking out further service personnel or a general is just going to have Trump respond with another escalation of force.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

War?

Do you even understand what war is? Retaliatory drone strikes within a country you are allowed to be in, against some who is not authorized to be in, is not "war".

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Not much on the news about impeachment? What more is there to say on that subject? If a war with Iran can get that off my TV and news feed than I welcome one.

Let me see if I have this right...it is better that people die than you be bored by what's on your tv.
Is that what I am reading Dan?
edit on 142020 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: elDooberino

It is not a winning issue for him.
Come on get real.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

In the midst of impeachment:

His approval numbers went up.
In key battleground states and districts polling showed an increase in opposition to impeachment.
Polling also showed an increase in opposition to impeachment among independents.
He had a massive fundraising quarter.

Explain to us how that isn't good for the President.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Trump was misspoken ... Obama left a power vacuum in Iraq/Syria for IS-ISIS to flourish, is what Trump was reaching for...((cornfused?))

the NeoCons in GW Bush Administration/Cabinets were the ones that caused Iraq 2.0 on that Spring Equinox invasion date
edit on th31157816891004152020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

So no, Iran taking out further service personnel or a general is just going to have Trump respond with another escalation of force.
a reply to: Ahabstar

So no, Trump taking out further service personnel or a general is just going to have Iran respond with another escalation of force.

Why would anyone think otherwise? Do you think the Iranians will cower in fear of the almighty Trump? Other world leaders LAUGH at Trump in his face. He is a joke on the world stage. His own administration works AGAINST him.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

1.Do you even understand what war is? 2.Retaliatory drone strikes within a country you are allowed to be in, against some who is not authorized to be in, is not "war".
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

1. 11H Tow Anti-tank gunner 1988-1991, Ft. Benning, GA Sand Hill

2. Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani was invited into Iraq, by the Iraqis, to fight Isil. Correct me if I am wrong.

So we can drone strike the Russian embassy because someone in there hacked into the 2016 elections to help get Trump elected, and there should be no repercussions, correct?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

His approval numbers went up.
In key battleground states and districts polling showed an increase in opposition to impeachment.
Polling also showed an increase in opposition to impeachment among independent
a reply to: elDooberino

Polling also said Hillary would be the next president.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Who hacked? Was it Ivan?

Ivan you caused Trump to be president.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Obama left a power vacuum in Iraq/Syria for IS-ISIS to flourish, is what Trump was reaching for...((cornfused?))
a reply to: St Udio

I think yoiu should read a little on the history of Guf War 2. It was not Obama that got the US into that quagmire.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join