It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH Donald Trump Predict (SEVERAL TIMES) a War w/ Iran Caused by...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Arnie123

I know you leftist have a disdain for all things American

Seems to me lately Trump supporters have a disdain for all things American preferring some kind of fascist utopia instead.
This isn't a Left / Right issue as both your parties suck but Trump sucks harder than both of them.

The America you have become is not the America I remember , once you were great now you're just scary nuts.
Oh please, you don't know a thing about America and the current trends.

You've demostrated numerous times already that you have no idea what you're talking about,why would we put stock in your opinion?

In seriousness, you don't actually care, this is just you and your hatred for Trump, you reek of it.

We can care less what you think of our Country, you got your own issues to deal with and hopefully Boris, the best thing to happen to the UK since the first brexit vote, will take charge like Trump.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

That's not even mathematically possible.

The fact he achieves the statistically unachievable suckage is part of his mythos.
Winning !

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ErEhWoN

List of Iranian terrorist leaders killed by our great president so far.

mobile.twitter.com...

More to come!

Are you telling me the US could have killed all these terrorist leaders at any time? And they waited until it was politically expedient in order to get the slumping manufacturing and impeachment out of the news.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

Speaking of clowns ...

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Or could it be that Trump has shown patience after our drone was shot down, our allies oil field bombed, and a British oil tanker hijacked....but when Americans were hit, Trump stood up for our people.

Grow a pair....

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

America has obliterated the Middle east and north Africa one nation at a time since the 80s, and tried to plant a dictator through a coup in Iran in the 60s, have you forgotten about all that?
edit on 3-1-2020 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
So I'm pretty sure about two weeks ago the house finally passed the USMCA before voting the articles of impeachment. So you have to give it time people...

I love how you liberals blame stuff on Trump of things where he wasn't even running yet. 2009, I wonder who was president at the time?... also the decline happened back with NAFTA. I wonder who was president then?...

You might want to pucker your holes because you will get another 4 years with Trump and those are going to be the golden years. You watch and wait. It's going to be glorious.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I know you leftist have a disdain for all things American, but don't you advocate harm towards American personnel, that post was despicable and poor in taste.

That was exactly my point to the post I was responding to.

Point made.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Come on now; what sensible person would not praise the nuking of Florida? Getting rid of Disney would be a joyous occasion... not to mention the swamp stench.

Hey hey HEY!!

You can take Disney, but don't dare mess with my beloved Incredible Hulk ride at Universal!

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's impressive for a draft dodger with bone spurs that probably never even touched a weapon.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

Or could it be that Trump has shown patience after our drone was shot down, our allies oil field bombed, and a British oil tanker hijacked....but when Americans were hit, Trump stood up for our people.

Grow a pair....

Agreed. At least when President Trump draws a 'line in the sand' he sticks to it - unlike his predecessor.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

Nobody takes liberal media seriously, so when you post something from your echo chamber, it doesn't resonate with the majority.

You mean the Majority of the people that DIDN'T vote for Trump?

Or the Minority of people that did? Do you even understand the minority of people that voted for this guy?

Do you even understand the minority of people that voted for this guy?

Do you even understand how a US President is elected ?

The Democratic Party is bleeding votes at a very high rate , as the Democrat voters are abandoning their own party at an alarming rate. Mostly the only ones left are Progressive Liberals who ARE NOT Democrats.

Yet , do you have anything on the OP ?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoNFor Trump supporters, it is gospel.

CNN, CBS, NBC are not mainstream, they are fringe.

Wow. Well, you couldn't be more wrong.

None of the Trump supporters I know believe very much of what the Fox network says and certainly don't take it as gospel. I haven't watched Fox in a few years because they are as biased as the rest. They do have some good people there, and they have been rated as the least divisive network out there by Bloomberg, I think. Apparently MSNBC has taken over second place from CNN, dropping them to a distant third. Why? Because for a long time CNN was hard-left and they have a habit of making things up, or at least jumping the gun before the facts are out. Nowadays all of them do that, which really sucks because most of us just want the facts, not their opinions.

The ratings people put Fox, CNN and MSNBC in the top tier, then the other networks like CBS, ABC and NBC as more general (less viewed) networks, CNN is definitely not a "fringe" network. Yet. We can hope, unless they go back to their original format of just reporting news and not being a left-wing mouthpiece.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

WATCH Donald Trump Predict (SEVERAL TIMES) a War w/ Iran Caused by...

Folks been predicting war with Iran since the late 60s .
Why should Trump be any different ?
The problem is , it has been 60 years and no war with Iran.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

The Democratic Party is bleeding votes at a very high rate , as the Democrat voters are abandoning their own party at an alarming rate
a reply to: Gothmog

And what exactly IS this ALARMING rate?

Why is it with conservatives everything has to be ALARMING, VERY HIGH RATE!! Drama queens.

If they losing votes at such a high rate, how are they still winning elections? like Virginia, Kentucky? How do they control the House?

Your argument is disarmed by reality.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

Grow a pair....

A pair of what?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Come on now; what sensible person would not praise the nuking of Florida? Getting rid of Disney would be a joyous occasion... not to mention the swamp stench.

Hey hey HEY!!

You can take Disney, but don't dare mess with my beloved Incredible Hulk ride at Universal!

I road that the year it opened; it was ok.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

the biggest decline in manufacturing since 2009.

Really? What does that mean, can you put numbers on that? Jobs and pay is up, so I'm not sure what you are talking about, or what Trump did or not do to causes what you are suggesting.

edit on 3-1-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

The Democratic Party is bleeding votes at a very high rate , as the Democrat voters are abandoning their own party at an alarming rate
a reply to: Gothmog

And what exactly IS this ALARMING rate?

Why is it with conservatives everything has to be ALARMING, VERY HIGH RATE!! Drama queens.

If they losing votes at such a high rate, how are they still winning elections? like Virginia, Kentucky? How do they control the House?

Your argument is disarmed by reality.

If they losing votes at such a high rate, how are they still winning elections?

They were still winning elections.
And , by your post style , you lost this debate before it even started.
Game over , and you are all out of tokens

edit on 1/3/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
With Russia, China, and Iran having navy exercises, Putin bragging that they have super missiles that can deliver WMD’s better than anyone, Trump decides to murder the de-facto defense minister of Iran!

I doubt they go to WWIII over Iran but this can be a catalyst for further tensions that can lead to war.

No War With Iran: Code Pink And Other Activists Call For Rallies Against U.S. Aggression After Assassination Of Iran General

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join