It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH Donald Trump Predict (SEVERAL TIMES) a War w/ Iran Caused by...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN
a reply to: DanDanDat

U.S. manufacturing slump worsens in December as ISM index falls to 10-year low

The numbers: A slump of among American manufacturers deepened in December as a survey of senior executives showed the weakest performance in more than 10 years.

The Institute for Supply Management said its manufacturing index slid to 47.2% last month from 48.1% in November, marking the fifth straight contraction. It’s softest reading since June 2009 — just as the U.S. was exiting the Great Recession.

www.marketwatch.com...

Stock market slumps, amid Middle East tensions and weak U.S. factory data

U.S. stocks fell Friday afternoon, but were off session lows, following escalating tensions in the Middle East and U.S. manufacturing activity that fell to its lowest level since in about a decade.

www.marketwatch.com...

The Fed’s Repo Problems are Only Beginning as the Biggest Bubble in History Looks Ready to Pop

What’s driving the Fed’s interventions in the repo markets?
$500 billion in fresh liquidity is coming over the next month.
Major bank failures on the horizon.
The Fed just held another oversubscribed repo swap on Monday. Banks offered more than $54 billion in Treasuries and mortgage-backed securities against a $50 billion limit.

The rates paid for these repo contracts were the highest this month. And that says, quite clearly, there is still a dangerous lack of liquidity in U.S. dollar markets.

Banks are short dollars and their need for them is not abating.

Last week the Fed announced their repo operation schedule, which will create $500 billion in term repos (swaps lasting more than overnight) to provide a flood of liquidity to keep short term rates from rising.

www.ccn.com...

Oh now you did it; my knees are shaking again.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Trump’s press conference today stated that it was not done to start a war but to hopefully help prevent one.
a reply to: Ahabstar

So maybe Iran should assassinate a top US Army or Marine general, in order to prevent war of course....

Isn't this the way things are done?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Show me where we declared war?

Our own president had a press conference and said he is trying to prevent a war as well as not wanting regime change.

He did what you should do in a situation like this with an army as strong as we have. This guy was the perfect target.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

So now he's responsible for the economy? WTH man, would y'all make your minds up?
a reply to: LSU2018

Can you point to when I said they weren't?

Are confused with whom you are speaking?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I don't know what's worse... the MSM run by the plutocratic corporate machine, or the manipulative social media data mining ventures by political elites.

I'd rather a face value media source where I can compare with each other, then sources that pins me against my interests, and is full of social media plants and shills. Just saying.

I think the public needs to really learn from what happened with Data analytica and it's heavy influence on two major western nations by teaming with social media.
edit on 3-1-2020 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

With this amount of hypocrisy from the left. I'm starting to wonder if Obama and the Democrats didn't get what they paid for with all that taxpayer money they sent to Iran.

Obama saved tax payers money by paying Iran before the US lost a court case over the money ... which was Iran's.
Why do people not understand that by now.

The left seem quite upset that a really bad dude is dead, which makes zero sense considering Obama loved to drone people in the ME.

They're upset that this could be a precursor to a wider conflict , the extrajudicial killing of a high ranking Iranian commander is a dangerous escalation that will draw a response.

edit on 3-1-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

So maybe Iran should assassinate a top US Army or Marine general, in order to prevent war of course....

I'd advise you to watch out what you say on ATS; statements like that might be misconstrued as tenuous. There are Trump administration eyes everywhere ... EVERYWHERE

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I'd say the majority don't trust the MSM.

And what is the #1 mainstream media company in America?

Only a minority trust FOX for news, in other countries they are not allowed to peddle their filth as news, only entertainment.
For Trump supporters, it is gospel.

CNN, CBS, NBC are not mainstream, they are fringe.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I don't even think the majority of people voted in the last election.
a reply to: DanDanDat

EXCACTLY.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Do you understand the irony of Trump blaming Obama of starting a war with Iran, because he can't negotiate?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Trump’s press conference today stated that it was not done to start a war but to hopefully help prevent one.
a reply to: Ahabstar

Isn't this the way things are done?
I know you leftist have a disdain for all things American, but don't you advocate harm towards American personnel, that post was despicable and poor in taste.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

I'd advise you to watch out what you say on ATS; statements like that might be misconstrued as tenuous. There are Trump administration eyes everywhere ... EVERYWHERE

Man I would hope so. It’d be amazing to know they personally read how much I lambast them as the idiots they are.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hahaha, good stuff, ahaha.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Do you understand the irony of Trump blaming Obama of starting a war with Iran, because he can't negotiate?

Would that be the alanis morissette version of irony?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

They don’t care. All they care about is licking the boot of Donald John Trump.

Nothing else matters to any of them at this point. Trump could nuke Florida and they’d be here praising him for getting rid of palmetto bugs.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I know you leftist have a disdain for all things American

Seems to me lately Trump supporters have a disdain for all things American preferring some kind of fascist utopia instead.
This isn't a Left / Right issue as both your parties suck but Trump sucks harder than both of them.

The America you have become is not the America I remember , once you were great now you're just scary nuts.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Seems to me lately Trump supporters have a disdain for all things American preferring some kind of fascist utopia instead.

That IS America to them.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

They don’t care. All they care about is licking the boot of Donald John Trump.

Nothing else matters to any of them at this point. Trump could nuke Florida and they’d be here praising him for getting rid of palmetto bugs.

Come on now; what sensible person would not praise the nuking of Florida? Getting rid of Disney would be a joyous occasion... not to mention the swamp stench.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Arnie123

I know you leftist have a disdain for all things American

This isn't a Left / Right issue as both your parties suck but Trump sucks harder than both of them.

The America you have become is not the America I remember , once you were great now you're just scary nuts.

This I have to take exception to ... the two party system that has been selling out American for decades is less sucky than a single man with orange skin and little hands?

That's not even mathematically possible.
edit on 3-1-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

List of Iranian terrorist leaders killed by our great president so far.

mobile.twitter.com...

More to come!

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join