It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH Donald Trump Predict (SEVERAL TIMES) a War w/ Iran Caused by...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

This nails exactly what is going on right now. Not much on the news about impeachment or the biggest decline in manufacturing since 2009. He has to do something to turn around the negative news about the economy he and the GOP have created, and the impending impeachment trial in the Senate. Along with un-redacted emails, N. Korea, killing a top Iranian general would do nicely to distract the sheep.

So funny he blamed Obama for starting a war with Iran, which he never did, because he could not negotiate. Which it seems he himself is guilty of, not being able to negotiate.

Vote in a clown, and you get a circus.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Not much on the news about impeachment? What more is there to say on that subject? If a war with Iran can get that off my TV and news feed than I welcome one.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The only circus we've seen is the Democrat controlled house and their impeachment sham.

Nobody takes liberal media seriously, so when you post something from your echo chamber, it doesn't resonate with the majority.

Lastly, it is funny to blame Obama for starting War with Iran because neither has Trump 😘

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

I find the speed and efficiency in delivering the exact same talking points throughout the entire chain to be interesting. How it is all spoken in unison by each an every last one like a new mantra or prayers for a rosary handed down.

I mean is it cellular implants? Will nationwide 5G just be faster? Or will it take Starlink to make it look like sharing a single brain cell?
edit on 3-1-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
The only circus we've seen is the Democrat controlled house and their impeachment sham.

Nobody takes liberal media seriously, so when you post something from your echo chamber, it doesn't resonate with the majority.

Lastly, it is funny to blame Obama for starting War with Iran because neither has Trump 😘

Well said. The leftist alarmism machine (the media) is working overtime the past few years and it's fun to watch, but sad and at times disgusting to see how far they've fallen.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

So now he's responsible for the economy? WTH man, would y'all make your minds up?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

I find the speed and efficiency in delivering the exact same talking points throughout the entire chain to be interesting. How it is all spoken in unison by each an every last one like a new mantra or prayers for a rosary handed down.

I mean is it cellular implants? Will nationwide 5G just be faster? Or will it take Starlink to make it look like sharing a single brain cell?

I often wonder what the real motive behind Starlink is...

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I find the speed and efficiency in delivering the exact same talking points throughout the entire chain to be interesting.

He got caught again. He forgot that he read his playbook to us, and gave us the talking points himself, way back then. Either the killing of this bad boogie man will fade in the news cycle, or the repercussions of this attack will come back to bite him.

edit on 3-1-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

"He's a Human graveyard where irony's been sent to die"
Perfect.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Congress approves wars, so show me where Congress approved a war with Iran because I can't find it. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
But I was wondering about that "BIGGEST DECLINE IN MANUFACTURING SINCE 2009 ... 9 ... 9 ... 9" thingy that was being kept out of the news by this new war with Iran; cause that sounds scary.

So I meandered over to my favorite conservative mouth peace for the President, PBS news of course, and they claimed my fears.

www.pbs.org...

Seen historically as the lifeblood of the American economy, the current outlook for manufacturing in the United States is complicated.

On the one hand, manufacturing doesn’t wield as large an influence on the U.S. economy as it once did — the sector has declined substantially in the past several decades. The upside is that a recent slowdown in the sector might not put a halt to the longest economic expansion in U.S. history, as some fear.

Other economic indicators are more bullish. An ISM report also released Tuesday showed the non-manufacturing sector grew at a faster rate in October than the month before.

Those numbers are making some economists optimistic that the manufacturing slowdown won’t drag down the larger economy.

“There’s a lot of underlying strength and momentum in the U.S. economy that could carry us through a weak spot in manufacturing,” ISM’s Derry said.

BTW; Who's the Gorilla in the Suit in the OP video?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Speaking of distracting sheep, did you notice how you started a thread that's parroting a left wing talking point about Trump starting a war when not a damn thing has been started? This is why people laugh at y'all, dude.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

He who controls the access to information...

Way back when most people still used Telnet as the internet versus the hyper text transfer protocol of the www as the main means of communication after the dial up BBS boards. You could still map out the backbone servers to all the ISPs. So when a backbone went down for maintenance (or running a research program since they were mostly CRAYs). Starlink will be a one system solution with multiple facets, but still a one shot.

With how DDOS attacks hit clusters of sites by targeting a multi-server provider, imagine the epic batters for control coming soon...

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Trump’s press conference today stated that it was not done to start a war but to hopefully help prevent one.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

You mean the Majority of the people that DIDN'T vote for Trump?

Or the Minority of people that did? Do you even understand the minority of people that voted for this guy?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
With this amount of hypocrisy from the left. I'm starting to wonder if Obama and the Democrats didn't get what they paid for with all that taxpayer money they sent to Iran. The left seem quite upset that a really bad dude is dead, which makes zero sense considering Obama loved to drone people in the ME.
edit on 3-1-2020 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

U.S. manufacturing slump worsens in December as ISM index falls to 10-year low

The numbers: A slump of among American manufacturers deepened in December as a survey of senior executives showed the weakest performance in more than 10 years.

The Institute for Supply Management said its manufacturing index slid to 47.2% last month from 48.1% in November, marking the fifth straight contraction. It’s softest reading since June 2009 — just as the U.S. was exiting the Great Recession.

www.marketwatch.com...

Stock market slumps, amid Middle East tensions and weak U.S. factory data

U.S. stocks fell Friday afternoon, but were off session lows, following escalating tensions in the Middle East and U.S. manufacturing activity that fell to its lowest level since in about a decade.

www.marketwatch.com...

The Fed’s Repo Problems are Only Beginning as the Biggest Bubble in History Looks Ready to Pop

What’s driving the Fed’s interventions in the repo markets?
$500 billion in fresh liquidity is coming over the next month.
Major bank failures on the horizon.
The Fed just held another oversubscribed repo swap on Monday. Banks offered more than $54 billion in Treasuries and mortgage-backed securities against a $50 billion limit.

The rates paid for these repo contracts were the highest this month. And that says, quite clearly, there is still a dangerous lack of liquidity in U.S. dollar markets.

Banks are short dollars and their need for them is not abating.

Last week the Fed announced their repo operation schedule, which will create $500 billion in term repos (swaps lasting more than overnight) to provide a flood of liquidity to keep short term rates from rising.

www.ccn.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Or the Minority of people that did? Do you even understand the minority of people that voted for this guy?

As of 2019:

69% of Democrats trust the MSM
36% of Independents trust the MSM
15% of Republicans trust the MSM

thedailycoin.org...

I'd say the majority don't trust the MSM.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

a reply to: Arnie123

I don't even think the majority of people voted in the last election.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

But it is distracting, isn't it? Troop buildup, saber rattling....

Almost, manipulative some would say. That you don't comprehend this is why the world laughs at us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join