It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Novel Dementia Vaccine On Track For Human Trials Within Two Years

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Any thoughts on medical MJ/CBD. For pain and other conditions?

Cannibinoids attach to the endocanniboid receptors in cells including the brain. They cause a dumbing down effect on the cells, so they can help with pain and maybe any problem with neuro-excitants, but do not actually fix the problem if you consume neuro-excitants. They just block the effect. The right way is to eliminate some foods that hyperactivate the cells, like aluminum and mercury. Even silver can do that to a certain point, seems like condutive metals do that. Copper is not a problem for some strange reason, unless you consume too much. Copper enzymes are abundant in the body, they are necessary.

Unless you take in a lot of copper orally or through soldering or heating copper, you it would be hard to get too much copper. Of course, it is not good to cook in a pure copper pan or consume acidy food that has been stored in copper. I come from the copper country, the wells up there have lots of copper, and not many people get copper poisoning from the water there. I do know a couple of people who got copper poisoning, from making heated leafs for decoration or soldering copper art together. Sanding or grinding copper can cause dust that gets breathed in too. Copper chelation can be done by using molybdenum supplements and onions, it forms a compound that boosts detox of other metals. It is best to do it with low doses because freeing up metals can cause a lot of problems if it is rushed or overdoses. With the molybdenum added to the onions, you are creatining thiomolybate which is a medical drug used for chealation. A person's stomach acids are the catalyst if I remember right.

There are foods that contain ample amounts of molybdenum, but if a person cannot take apart fiber well, they can wind up deficient. Some food chemistries cause a destruction of amylase which causes a problem with fibers releasing their nutrients. Too high of a fiber diet and a person can actually wind up with deficiencies in nutrients, because too much fiber without help from some special microbes can cause a malnutrition issue.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I could do with some hair growing back myself.

It's not that much of a miracle drug im afraid.

And ffs don't try smoking Rogaine, even for a buzz.

I like edibles myself, but they have the tendency to take you out the equation for half the day.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Vaccines dont save, they create these vaccine PR campaigns o fool people & boost sales . Modern society is what causes dementia, by design.

First they create the problem , then comes reaction ( oh #...we have a dementia epidemic! ) , followed by solution ( vaccines )

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join