It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do earthly-bound ghosts have an Agenda?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by llpoolej
I would love to hear what he is up to these days. I would also loooove to know what it is he went to Texas for.

Have you had any contact at all lately?

Contact with whome? Or what? If you mean David, no. As I said in my last post containing this little piece of my history, he vanished. No family member had heard of him as of 2002, and I lost contact with his family shortly thereafter.

If you mean other contact, no, with the exception of a lot of dreams that are coming from someplace outside of my own mind.

-VW

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I'm just a tad disturbed by some of the replies in this thread. I'm also disappointed that no one has come forward and spoken about the real question I had.

Let me try to explain. I've always had a little (and I do mean little) bit of talent with ESP. Usually its little things that make no difference.

What I posted in this thread wasn’t' really about ME. It was something I walked into, and was happening to someone else, long before I came along.

Perhaps I have miss-understood some of the recent posts. I feel as I have been accused of "making this up". Why would I do such a thing? First, I'm a horrible writer, and would never attempt to "entertain" through such a medium. Second, I am also not here to gain an "audience" for entertainment value. I'm on ATS to share my experiences, and to learn from what others have to say.

I started this thread for two reasons.

1. I wanted to know if anyone else was aware of a "conspiracy" that involved ghosts.
2. This is the most impressive paranormal event I have been privy to, as it involved another human, and other entities, at the same time. I feel some validation for my belief in these events, because of that. And, I wanted to share this.

So, I ask this last question. To those of you who have already replied:

Do you really believe I posted this to entertain you or myself?

Or do you believe that I posted this because something happened that *I* believe in, and understand I wanted to see if anyone else had experience or knowledge about such events?

I’m new here. Maybe I don’t know all the rules of the game, so to speak. I have no problem that people who have read this do not believe that such things are possible. You have a right to your beliefs, and I am not here to change them. I do, however, take issue with the fact some people think I typed this up, just for entertainments sake. I could have done that on other forums I’ve been on. Not my gig. No thanks, not interested.

I would, however like to thank those of you who have asked questions, and not directly accused me of writing up a fictional story.

And that I am looking forward to someday, seeing a post from someone who might say something like: “I’ve known about this a while”, or “It’s possible, as I know something like this happened to a friend.”, or “It’s not possible, something else was going on, and I think I know what it was, and can prove it. Etc.

-VW

new topics

<< 1   >>

join