It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do earthly-bound ghosts have an Agenda?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
In hindsight, I could have named this something right of one of those lame alien mags that make up supermarket cashier isles. "Couple driven apart by Ghosts! Ghosts trying to take over the world!!" However, this is a serious question.

Since agendas are a popular topic here on ATS, I figured I had a responsibility to post this. It’s long. It’s a little piece of my personal history. I’m going to try to be as factual and specfic as possible, but I’m not a good writer, and it’s been a while since this happened. And it really did happen. Otherwise, I wouldn’t bother posting it on ATS. I’m not at all interested in posting fiction here, nor am I interested in playing games.

I’m hoping that somebody will have encountered something like this, and can give me insight into what I happened to ah…fall into?

I’ll make sure to break this up, and type in small, lower case fonts.

In 1999 I moved to Massachusetts. From the West Coast (California). I didn’t really know anyone, but I put myself up on a local dating website, and ended up meeting some cool, and some not so cool people.

One particular (who I have, alas, lost contact with) person stands out in this portion of my personal history. For the sake of privacy, I’m just going to call him David.

David was a member of my main peer group (geeks), and we ended up getting along famously, during our very first date. Fast forward a month, and I was staying with him at his house in Connecticut on weekends. We dated for about 4? Months, until I ended the relationship. A few months later, David disappeared totally.

During the first couple of dates, David and I talked about many things. We shared beliefs about paranormal activities, and a host of other things. I told him everything I had experienced, and he..well, David had quite a story.

David had been in 3 car accidents. Twice as a child (almost died one of those times, was is a coma both times). Later, about 2 years before we met, he was in another car accident, and was declared brain dead (or whatever the term is) by the ER team who rescued him. They were able to bring him back, but he spent 2 weeks in a East Coast medical center, where he was monitored, poked, prodded, and basically became a guinea pig for the local staff.

Eventually, he was allowed to go home. Luckily for him, he was an independent technology contractor, and ran his business out of his home. He resumed working, his career was going well, and he slowly eased back into his usual routine.

This is all the actual normal part of this history. The rest. Well. Here goes.

A couple of years, after his second car accident, he began to hear see and hear ghosts. I had to draw this out of him a little. David wasn’t used to people accepting this kind of story. But once I heard the main facts, and proved to be someone he could really talk to, he spilled everything. The only other person who knew about this was his cousin, who he lived with.

After his 3rd accident, he realized his “dialogue” with dead people was increasing every day. He didn’t usually see them, but he spoke at length to them, every day.

And, they had an agenda.

I was hoping to finish this tonight, and finish spell-checking and grammar-checking it, etc. It’s just too late, plus, my current MS word document of this story is now at t 5 pages. So I’m posting this small chunk, and I’ll let you all tell me what I should do with the rest. Put it on a website, and post the link? Post new parts throughout the week? Not sure what the proper etiquette is here, and I really don't want to annoy.

-VW

[edit on 9-3-2005 by VisionWithin]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Again a sorry that makes me creep out of the shadows to post again on ATS. I gotta tell you something out of topic. I have a strange feeling every time I come here that it isn't quite what it used to be and I'm not even an old school member. But stories like yours proves to me that ATS its still a very cool place on the inet.
Well my opinion to your story is that you should poste it like a mini series or by chapters. That way you keep us on our tows and we don't have a very big 5 page read to do at once.

Very god thread

*EDIT* I hate my spelling

[edit on 9-3-2005 by TheDarkFlame]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Please Keep it coming, you snagged me by the collar!

Sounds Great So Far!

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Glad to see some of you are intersted in this. I really regretted not being able to finish the whole thing last night, and never actually thought it would take up 5 MS word pages. I have to work late tonight, but I will promise to have another bit posted before Midnight, EST USA time. Trust me, I never intended to tease anyone with this story.

-VW

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
At least tell us the agenda. In the bible it says in the last days the all the demons will be cast down to the Earth so they can temp humanity and cause nothing but trouble and turn the world into a truly evil place.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
To aid in continuity, I’ve posted a small snippet of the ending area of my previous post:

This is all the actual normal part of this history. The rest. Well. Here goes.

A couple of years, after his second car accident, he began to hear see and hear ghosts. I had to draw this out of him a little. David wasn’t used to people accepting this kind of story. But once I heard the main facts, and proved to be someone he could really talk to, he spilled everything. The only other person who knew about this was his cousin, who he lived with.

After his 3rd accident, he realized his “dialogue” with dead people was increasing every day. He didn’t usually see them, but he spoke at length to them, every day.

The history resumes below:

While I was skeptical about this, I told David I didn’t believe it wasn’t possible, and that I was very interested in hearing more about this.

Apparently, things like this had been going on for about 8 years, and he was beginning to see a rather eerie trend. There seemed to be two groups of ghosts. One group was telling him he had something important to do, and the other group was telling him that the first group was full of BS and should do something they wanted him to do. This “argument” had reached a point where whenever he was alone, and sometimes when he wasn’t, each group would try winning him over to their cause.

This was a lot to take in, but it didn’t really bother me. I’ve known several very stable people who could do things I can’t prove, so why worry, or so I thought.

David and I had this talk a week or two before I started staying with him on weekends. The normal routine was to pick me up after work on Friday, and I’d get a ride into the office Monday morning (I didn’t have a car). Over the weekend he’d work during the day, and I would channel surf and do whatever on one of his many computers. In the evenings we would go out to dinner, or I’d cook, we would watch a couple of movies, and sometimes head to the bedroom for a bit of play. Most often, I’d drop off to sleep, but he would stay up and work, and to talk. But not with me, and not his cousin, not over the phone, and not over the internet. As I came to find out.

The first few weekends were more or less normal. Work was hellish at the time, and my health wasn’t the best. I’d be so tired by the end of the day, I’d usually be asleep in 15 minutes or less. Being drunk helps too.

But after a while I realized I was having trouble going to sleep, at his place. At first I figured it was just nerves and stress, as I’m a problematic insomniac. I fought with this for a couple of weeks, but didn’t really realize yet what was going on.

About 2 months in, the weather had turned very cold, it was dead winter, and we didn’t go out as much. David told me he was still talking to these two groups of ghosts, and was feeling a little bit pissed off. They wouldn’t leave him alone, he said. He was tired of their BS, and told them so, in no uncertain language. They didn’t leave him alone though, and he began to loose his temper, or forget things. This began to alarm me, and I suggested he look into seeing someone who could help him.

Alas, David was a very independent and stubborn man, and he felt he would be able to deal with it. The Saturday we had this discussion, I went to bed early, and fell promptly asleep. Only to wake up because I heard voices. His cousin was at his girlfriends, and there was not another soul in the house but David and I. I figured maybe he had the TV on, which was allowed late, if no one else was home.

As I will sometimes do when being awakened by noise, I tuned in. I couldn’t QUITE hear what was being said, but it was obvious a big debate was going on, and some of it was quite heated. I also realized I could hear David periodically typing away at one of his keyboards, and sometimes sighing in rather aggrieved way. Technically speaking, the noise he was making were quite obviously coming from him. The argument, on the other hand, seemed to coming from everywhere. An odd feeling indeed.

Concerned, I got out of bed, and went downstairs. The TV was off. No music was playing. David was sitting at his main computer, with his head in his hands. I was really concerned, so I went over, and put my arms around him, and asked him what the big debate was about tonight. He flinched! Pulled himself away from me, pushed me away, and looked at me hard. David asked me why I wanted to know, and I told him I had been “hearing” the recent conversation, and that it had woken me up. At this point, David began to look really scared.

He started talking really fast, and said he didn’t want me “involved in this”, and that I couldn’t “handle it”. (Like he was, ahem), and that he would make them LEAVE HIM ALONE when I was around. I laughed when he said this. He didn’t. I shouldn’t have laughed, that’s damn certain. We argued a bit, and finally he shut off all his monitors, and the living room lights, and came up to bed with me. No obvious arguments after that, phew!

This was an odd weekend to begin with, and I was getting picked up to work in the office Sunday. I wouldn’t see him again until the next weekend. At 10 am I slipped out of bed, and as he would usually be on a Sunday morning, David was dead asleep, and never even saw me leave.

-VW

[edit on 9-3-2005 by VisionWithin]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
At least tell us the agenda. In the bible it says in the last days the all the demons will be cast down to the Earth so they can temp humanity and cause nothing but trouble and turn the world into a truly evil place.

Actually, the title of this thread really explains why I am detailing this information in such a format, and with such detail (not that my poor brain can recall even big things that happend some 5 years ago).

If I had just written some bullet points and a question, I don't think this would have made any sense to readers.

-VW

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
We talked on the phone 3 times during the week, and the main topic was: should I continue to come over on weekends? Maybe he should stay with me. Eventually I won this debate by saying it made no difference where he was, the damn things bothered him no matter what location he was in. Plus, I was renting a room, and he had a whole house.

During the next two weekends, our relationship continued on a pretty even keel, but I continued to be woken up telepathically by his conversations with these ghosts. If that’s what they were. Even upon writing this, since I have never had any other encounters like this, I don’t feel qualified to label, and perhaps I will never know for certain.

David seemed to have come to a decision about these ghosts, and was actually considering accepting the path one group was asking him to take. He seemed less annoyed and tired, and said he would explain as soon as he felt he could. At this point, it would have been ridiculous to the extreme to say I didn’t believe any of this. And frankly, I wanted to see what would happen next.

Then, two weeks before I broke up with David, we had a horrible fight. That Saturday night, I was awoken yet again, but this time I felt really strong emotions. Mostly anger and fear. I went downstairs to see what was going on. David was slumped on the couch, but jumped up when I appeared in the living room. He seemed really upset. And totally unwilling to discuss what was going on. At this point, I decided it was time to set David straight on a few matters. Among them being I would, if he wanted me to, stay with him until things got under control again, but only if he told me what in hell was going on. He was adamant about the fact it wasn’t yet time, and I was unable to get him to disclose. I gave up and went back to bed. He slept on the couch. Sunday was tense, and I slept on the living room couch that evening.

The next weekend was horrible. But only because David was clearly scared, and unwilling to talk. David was great to me, apologized for the ass he’d been, but clearly, was hiding something. He tried to act normally, and in fact we would have had a terrific weekend had this “other” thing not been going on. I didn’t hear a peep that weekend from any entity but him. David said he was trying to get control of the situation, and that’s all he would say. Yes, I’m a patient woman. Sometimes.

The next weekend things started out normal, but Saturday night I begged him to please tell me what the frack was going on, and he said he couldn’t. I told him that if he couldn’t come clean with me, I would no longer see him, as the uncertainty was taking a toll on me, and affecting my work. He clearly WANTED to tell me, but appeared to be afraid to admit the truth. He begged me to be patient, and I said I’d been patient enough. We argued. Got nowhere. I went back to bed, and he slept on the couch. Sunday was tense, and I told him that once I left, I wouldn’t be back until he told me what was going on. I slept on the couch that Sunday.

I spoke to him on Monday night, and we went back and forth. He asked if I would reconsider, if I could be patient for a little while longer. I said he had all the time in the world, but that until he was ready to speak about current events, I would not spend time with him at his place. And that he’d have to have a pretty damn good reason for all the secrecy.

I should have the last of this checked and clean torrmow. Sorry but it's been a hella busy day, and I'm beat.

-VW

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
did you find out what the ghosts where saying? also apart from this have you ever telephaticly heard ghosts before or did it just kind of happen?
thanks!

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aldur1
did you find out what the ghosts where saying? also apart from this have you ever telephaticly heard ghosts before or did it just kind of happen?
thanks!

1. I have never had a telepathic conversation with a ghost before or after these events occured.

2. I was unable to "tune in" to most of the converstations I heard during this time period, but I think my last post will explain how I heard them, and so on.

3. I have also experianced a couple different types of telepathy with different humans. Technically speaking, I'm not comfortable with telepathy, and at this point in my life, may have done something to prevent any incoming communication.

The rest of the history will go up tonight. I appreciate everyones patiences. Work is so kicking my ah..you know, this week.

-VW

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Keep it comin. Great stuff till now.
Could you please explain how these voices sounded like? That is if this is posible.
Did they have accents and variaty or is it more like modulations of your own voice that are created by some signal that is captured by your brain?

[edit on 10-3-2005 by TheDarkFlame]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
...Maybe one of the ghosts is a jeaulous female and she wants David to kill you?

No wonder David has a hard time deciding if he wants to be with you, he wants to, but can he trust himselve, can he prevent himself from being taken over by some evil spirit ?

Personally I would get a little creeped out hanging with people that have voices in their heads, they might get a psychotic nervous breakdown at some point and carve a nasty headline in the newspapers with a kitchenknive,

I guess if you still keep posting tantalizing stories next year, i must have been wrong

[edit on 10-3-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Tuesday night, about 2 hours after going to bed, I woke up. The first minute or so I spent trying to figure out what woke me up. The next minute I realized I had been roused by something telepathically trying to get my attention. The third minute I realized I could SEE what had been trying to speak to me. This realization scared the f8ck out of me, and I was totally paralyzed with fear.

A dark shadow was crouched in the one empty corner of my room. My room was never totally dark, as I had a Lava lamp, 2 computers, and a nightlight always on. This dark shadow seemed to be crouching, and was about 3 feet high. It was a really evil looking shadow. It seemed to have dark skin, slanted eyes, and a rather fat body. It was somewhat transparent, but parts of it seemed to be also opaque.

While I am mental cataloging these facts, this damn shadow tells me NOT to leave David, that I’m as important as he is, and that this is what David hasn’t had the balls to tell me. It tells me that if I don’t help David, their cause will never come to fruition. At this point, almost 2 minutes have gone by since I realized I was not alone. I was still scared, but now I was also pissed. I was not about to be influenced by something I didn’t know, and furthermore, I didn’t even know what side it was on.

I managed to convey this, along with every bit of pissed of emotion I was feeling. At which point it began to convey a very malignant feeling. For about 30 seconds neither I nor the shadow did a thing. Then it slowly began to disappear, and finally was gone. A last “ding” of hate hit me, and then I was alone. In thought, in mind, and alone in my room.

I immediately got up, turned on all my lights, and didn’t sleep a wink the rest of the night.

I didn’t go to work on Wed, and called David late that morning. I told him exactly what had happened, and that no matter what happened between us, it was time to fess up, since obviously I was not immune to the situation or contact.

Based on my description of the shadow that appeared to me, David believed it was one of the ghosts that had been on the side he had dissed. He admitted that that side also wanted to get me involved, and that David would have none of that. He felt that side was the “evil” side, and that they wanted him to become a terrorist.

The other side wanted him to go to Texas, and talk to someone there who would understand what was going on. A human. David even had their phone number. He had already talked to him, and this person knew exactly what was going on. David asked me if I wanted to come along. I considered it for about 15 seconds and said no. I asked him to make the trip, and let me know what was up.

David left that Friday, and he phoned me the next Monday. He said he was moving to TX. That something very big was going on, and that he and others had been picked to prevent it. He said he really wanted to tell me what was going on, but couldn’t, because it would scare the hell out of me, and that this was not something the human world should know about. He said he didn’t know if it would affect our own world, but that it was possible, and that he would try to tell me more of this event was prevented.

During the next two weeks, I got an occasional IM from him. He was ok, things were interesting, no he couldn’t tell me anything. The last time I heard from him over IM, he sounded excited, scared, and hopeful. He asked if we could talk on the phone, and I said yes. He called, and told me that things were coming to a head, and that it would be over soon. He’d come back to CT, and if possible, explain in full.

This was the last time I ever spoke to David. Two weeks after this, I called his cousin, and his cousin hadn’t heard from him either, and the family was really concerned. I checked back with David’s cousin about 2 months after that, and nobody had heard a word. Nobody could find him. They weren’t sure where David had gone in TX, and had notified the Police. The last time I spoke to David’s cousin, in late 2002, no one had found him, and no one had heard from him.

These events have stayed on my mind all this time because:

1. I’d never had contact with ghosts before this.
  2. I’d never experienced telepathy with anyone not alive and human.
  3. I’d never know anyone else to have the type of contact that David did.
  4. Only later did I hear various rumors and theories that something was, in fact, going on during the time these events happened to me.
  5. I’ve never had contact with a ghost again, as far as I know.

I did not post this to get points. I’ve been sitting on this story for 5 friggin years, and only two people know it from me personally. Neither person I’ve told this to was interested in anything remotely like this, but they still believed something happened to David and me, and I wanted to get feedback from the ATS users.

I don’t know what happened. I don’t know if these entities were ghosts, because I have nothing to compare to. I do know that whatever they were, there was an agenda, and two groups of ghost’s were bent on keeping their side in the lead. And also allowed to bring humans into the affair.

I never learned a secret about ghosts; as David ALWAYS said it wasn’t for humans to know, and that that it would adversely color my life forever.

Was I scammed? No. I recognize telepathy when it happens. Did David create all this out of his head? Absolutely not.

Did something paranormal happen? Yes. More then once. Yes. Do I have proof? No.

I'll be happy to respond to any comments, and will try to answer questions as succeintly as possible.

-VW

p.s. I am really glad to get this out into the open. I feel so much better having told this to an audience who won't jump on me and call me crazy.

[edit on 10-3-2005 by VisionWithin]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkFlame
Keep it comin. Great stuff till now.
Could you please explain how these voices sounded like? That is if this is posible.
Did they have accents and variaty or is it more like modulations of your own voice that are created by some signal that is captured by your brain?

[edit on 10-3-2005 by TheDarkFlame]

It was all telepathic. And even up to this day, I experiance this with very monatone voices. I do not know if this is because of my skill level, or something else. I know this is a disappointing answer. My fault.

-VW

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Countermeasures
...Maybe one of the ghosts is a jeaulous female and she wants David to kill you?

No wonder David has a hard time deciding if he wants to be with you, he wants to, but can he trust himselve, can he prevent himself from being taken over by some evil spirit ?

Personally I would get a little creeped out hanging with people that have voices in their heads, they might get a psychotic nervous breakdown at some point and carve a nasty headline in the newspapers with a kitchenknive,

I guess if you still keep posting tantalizing stories next year, i must have been wrong

[edit on 10-3-2005 by Countermeasures]

I beleived in what was going on. I did not fear for David until he disappeared. I should have been more concerned. I've had to live with that. Sigh.

-VW

Dru

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Oh wow... That was so scary! Especially that part about the...thing in your room! Ugh! *shudders* And I was just reading it! I can't imagine actually going though all that! Thank God you didn't go with him when he asked!

So weird. You never had anything like that before and never since.... freaky!

I wonder what this agenda is... though actually I don't! Way to scary!

So sad about him disappearing like that... no trace of him what so ever. That's gotta be the worst thing in the world! Not even knowing what happened! So sorry for you and his family!

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Excellent story, but I do believe it is just that, a work of fiction.

I don't offer this in an insulting tone, I just don't believe.

However, the story is really engrossing and I would even caution to say, you may want to explore the story more for a longer version with a publishing company.

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADHDsux4me

However, the story is really engrossing and I would even caution to say, you may want to explore the story more for a longer version with a publishing company.

-ADHDsux4me

I don't blame you for not believing this. Had I not had a host of other (unrealted) things happen to me, I'd not belive me either.

As for the fiction novel thing..no way. I might someday ask someone to write about all the weirdo things that have occured in my life, but otherwise, I'd not write up something just for money. It's a piece of my life. I'd rather keep it that way, rather then it become some commercial entity.

-VW

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I would love to hear what he is up to these days. I would also loooove to know what it is he went to Texas for.

Have you had any contact at all lately?

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADHDsux4me

-ADHDsux4me

Yeah, unfortunately im with adhd. Would be a great movie, showing how happenstance got you and the chosen one connected to fight a war against the underworld, moved to texas and joined the front lines. I certainly would plunk down $10 to see it.

As for it being real, ive been involved with the whole paranormal scene for close to 10 years and cant say ive ever heard of something like that. I have heard of dark entities, some people say they get the feeling theyre demons, but aside from that I wouldnt know. Im sure that the black being thing has been discussed here on ATS before, if you search you should find it.

Wonderful story either way.

-aero

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join