It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Threats of Revenge are Beyond Foolish

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I can't figure out what is better, putting our mortal enemies in their place or the left's now we'll documented support for Iran in a time of conflict

Thankfully the chants of Death to America and death to Israel coupled with recent threats and attacks gives us all the cards.

This must be the last American killed by Iran, ever, or we should leave Iran's leadership in buckets and put them out of the oil business for good.
edit on 1/4/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

Question: who are the main lobbyists, the same lobbyists behind both UK and US politics?

Answer: [snip]

Not allowed this conversation on ATS.

Well I am sure it couldn't possibly have anything to do with Big Oil, especially after new oil reserves were discovered in Iran in November.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos

Question: who are the main lobbyists, the same lobbyists behind both UK and US politics?

Well I am sure it couldn't possibly have anything to do with Big Oil, especially after new oil reserves were discovered in Iran in November.

We already produce more than the middle east, and make more on it heres state side than we would there, so im not sure that argument holds up anymore.

Check the fact sheet, we produce more than any other country on the planet

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos

Obviously it had nothing to do with the attack on the embassy .... 🙄
And AOC really cates about our embassy personnel just like Hillary did... americantruthtoday.com... paign=allamerican-cortez-01_04-pm

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I can't figure out what is better, putting our mortal enemies in their place or the left's now we'll documented support for Iran in a time of conflict

Iran is our mortal enemy? lol...

It's hilarious you think people are supporting Iran. I think 99.9 % of people are supporting not putting America into a bad situation. And trying to force a war with Iran would be a bad situation. Hm.. who are they allies with.

But hey! We are sending more troops to the Middle East, so that's good! Wait..

Trump was all about bringing troops home, and getting the U.S. out of the Middle East. And for all the policies I disagreed with, that was one I could get on board with. But smoke and mirrors. Not only did we NOT bring troops home, we are sending more there. There was most likely no reason for this other than a reelection year, which is pathetic. The administration has provided 0 proof of actual imminent danger to U.S. that would constitute the assassination.

But Trump supporters don't actually care about Trump promises. When he pulled out of Syria, his supporters were gaga over getting troops home. The whole point supposedly, was to get America out of the Middle East conflicts. But instead he just shifted troops around, they did not come home. And now we are sending more there. But.. it's OK? Huh.. weird, smells like hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Is this a "Terrorist Press Release" about the attack on Americans this evening?
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
twitter.com...

Al Jazeera are reporting an attack at this moment. Reading that Al-Shabab fighters have entered the Camp Simba base in Kenya inflicting casualties. At the time of reading they still have a presence in the base.

All I got at this point in time.

Bally

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I don’t understand why people are hating on Trumps move so much. The General wasn’t there to help anyone and in fact, was behind the whole uprising. Why would any of you people give any country a pass because they’re “scary terrorists”???
That embassy is American soil. Iran was the direct cause of this uprising and hence, declared war on the U.S. by proxy. Trump didn’t ask for any of this to happen and I for one commend him on being decisive. It sends a message to all of our people overseas that Trump has their back...unlike the last person in charge who tried to pay Iran off.
It’s about damned time we stop all of this coddling of terrorist regimes. Regimes like theirs only know one thing...killing. The only way to make them understand is to give it back to them ten fold.
Furthermore, the thought that any type of nuclear attack from Iran can happen in this country is just plain nonsense. 9/11 was 20 years ago and there hasn’t been a REAL terrorist attack since...it’s not that easy and honestly...these countries aren’t all that bright to begin with.
The only way anything may happen is if a cell crosses the southern border. Then, all you liberal tools will have no one to thank but yourselves for not letting Trump secure it properly. The time for niceties and handouts is over and no matter what any poll says, behind closed doors I believe a vast majority of Americans back what Trump is doing for this country. He will win in such a landslide that I can’t wait to see all you liberal fools foaming at the mouth when it happens.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Attack repelled, base secured, 4 dead terrorists slaughtered. Next.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Anything to attack orange man... playing at home politics when the ma has the biggest stick and is swinging isn’t really a smart move. Some might call it dumb. a reply to: Subaeruginosa

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79
A Drudge link shows a big Mosque with a Red Flag flying over it, marked with a call for everyone wanting vengeance to assemble for a great battle. The Iranian military can surely choke off the Straits of Hormuz for a considerable length of time. Long enough to drive the price of oil through the roof, anyway. The Israeli P.M. slipped up, " Freudian, maybe", and said that Israel is a Nuclear Power, before rephrasing it to mean a Nuclear energy generating country.

Someone is floating the idea that the Mullahs just put a $80 Million Dollar Bounty on "the Donald's head". Supposedly, it's being raised from each Iranian patriot, but if it turns out to be from Obama's cash transfers, then Katie bar the Door.

Anecdotally, Pancho Villa, had a price put on his head, for all of his adult life. He was President of Mexico for a while, too.
He avenged his soiled little sister's honour, by an aristocrat, with a six shooter.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

Hypothetically speaking it could get very ugly.

American think-tanks have been playing out different Iran scenarios for decades now and Iran knows it.

Of course Iran will puff out their chests in order to not appear weak in front of their populace. To not do so could spark an uprising.

As I understand it Iran had a much more liberal culture before they went all headbanger in overdrive.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

twitter.com...

Attack repelled, base secured, 4 dead terrorists slaughtered. Next.

Al Shabaab is a Sunni terrorist organization based out of Somalia . Has nothing to do with Iran. They are a group that was affiliated with Al-Qaeda. This is linked to Afganistan as many Afgan fighters are in this group.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Both islamist, alot to do with it
Trumps threat to Iran's culture to some may be considered a threat to all Islam.
And the red flag over Iran's Mosque is a call to jihad
Fact is,those Al-shabaab fighters knew they were not coming out alive.
edit on 6-1-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Aren't you forgetting Iran has the backing of two little nations known as Rusky and chinwah? sorry I may have got the names wrong, it's not like these two nations can't unite and obliterate the disunited states of America.

Trump supporters should be afraid, There has been a million dollar bounty placed on his head, I'm still trying to find the source in the newspaper (for all you kids out there that's news printed on paper) but that's not the real issue.

The world hates trump, and he will get you all killed, to every trump supporter-support the impeachment. Trumps recent brain dead decision to send in more troops in iran has put their lives in extreme danger and a high possibly of fatalities.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
At the end of the day it's going to be our boys and girls on all sides thrown onto the fires of war should it go that way.

War should be avoided at all costs. Boggles my mind that it's 2020 yet we still have issues like this in the world.
When is mankind just going to snap out of it and just get along?

We are supposedly the most intelligent of all species right? When do we start acting like it?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The US plan is to revenge the 52 American hostages taken by Iran 1979 and thereby go back to the Islamic Revolution of 1979 and reverse the whole fundamental Islam process, from where it started.

President Donald Trump on Saturday warned Iran that if it retaliates for the killing of one of its top leaders, Gen. Qassem Soleimani, it will face U.S. attacks on 52 targets, a number he said was symbolic.

The president tweeted that the number of targets matched the number of hostages held by Iran in 1979, when 52 American diplomats and citizens were held for 444 days.

www.nbcnews.com...
edit on 6-1-2020 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Israel fanatics misused and deceived Trump and US as usual for this grave mistake. Most likely Netanyahu has promised Trump that he can remain as the president of USA ! anyhow they would prefer Clinton, Trump should have done something to please them.

Most likely as USA leaves Iraq, again they will support Daesh to fill their place ! again they will pretend that world is unsafe without them !!

And people of the world will plea, "please leave us alone and let us be unsafe !!!, pleaaaasse "

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
It really is pathetic to see you people back everything he does even though he is diminishing your country and it's standing in the world ,

Except that he isn't.

you're beating the drum for another foreign war even though Trumps main appeal was no more foreign intervention

Nope. No boots on the ground in Iran. We hit the leadership. That is actually the opposite of the way things have been done in the past.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: gortex
It really is pathetic to see you people back everything he does even though he is diminishing your country and it's standing in the world ,

Except that he isn't.

you're beating the drum for another foreign war even though Trumps main appeal was no more foreign intervention

Nope. No boots on the ground in Iran. We hit the leadership. That is actually the opposite of the way things have been done in the past.

We don't need to occupy Iran to achieve our goals. The hard part will be NOT to damage too much of the infrastructure, should it come to that.

Iran has domestic issues, it won't take too much to reach a tipping point. They are a One product Country who have to ship most of their product. Not a good scenario for Iran.

I think it's Iran who will be surprised by our asymmetrical warfare.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join