It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Threats of Revenge are Beyond Foolish

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

well thats the crap we dealing with...just the 1% of humans who cant wait to see blood…..
(for comparish) the other 99% are happy to pay big money for cellphones so washington/Moscow and peking can trace and follow them 24/7.....
wat an world we living in today
but there's hope.... history tells us empires never last long :-))))))))))))))

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I thought they issued threats like 100th time in past 10 years? Nothing new at all. They're like NK

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos

Is this not the exact thing US military has been trying to goad Iran into doing, to justify the long sought after war?

Yep. And it’s funny to watch all the people who got a kick out of saying Trump is different and not a war monger line up to shout their praise of the same old Middle East plan outlined during the Bush years.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: TrueAmerican
Maybe they worked out Trump is just all bark with no bite and are now simply calling out his bluff.

Yeah, you might want to ask general whats-his-name about that...

Hey, I found his mouth over here against the wreckage of his car. I'll ask it ..........

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
but there's hope.... history tells us empires never last long :-))))))))))))))

www.eupedia.com...

Looks like 600 years is an approximate average and 200 years is the floor. US Empire effectively began it's reign in WW2, 65 years ago. You've only got a minimum of 135 years to wait to see the downfall... or, if things don't go your way it could go as long as 1,000 more years. Do you have something to keep yourself occupied for that long while you wait for a downfall which you'll be dead and dust long before it occurs?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Ksihkehe

And people on the other side are all for going along with anything the dear leader calls for. They were all for getting out of the m.e. and stopping these never ending wars now they are all for getting us into another one. Go figure.

Trump wants to send our sons and daughters to die in a foreign land something he was unwilling to do.

At least Trump acted, unlike the last ass kisser.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Better stick to your online gaming then, kid. Let the adults worry about this.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I was just beyond amused when he called Iran a "military super power."
Apparently he would also consider UTEP and Rutgers "college football super programs" and Ruth Bader Ginsberg a "Fertility super goddess" based on equally intelligent logic.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Just goes to show... Iran, on a major phycological scale, we can hit you wherever we want, whenever we want, any one of their leadership or commander can have a 2,000lb jdam land on their heads

They’ll be digging deeper tunnels like rats as we speak

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Maybe they worked out Trump is just all bark with no bite and are now simply calling out his bluff.

Well we just arrested 2 more last night sooo...I think you may be wrong.

2 more captured

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Another prominent global leader?

^_^
edit on 3-1-2020 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Another prominent global leader?

^_^
Ah ha, I see what you did there 😉

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

It was a 2fer this time. Appears the target was the founder of QUDS and one of their ministers. All reports I've heard is they were captured. Not surprising though considering we obviously had comms intercept of the plan to attack the embassy, one would assume we are still listening. I said it yesterday in a thread that Esper in a press brief said they would take preemptive action if Iran continued planning any more attacks. Guess they weren't bluffing...

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
a reply to: gortex

To be honest, most Americans would like to see Iran's terrorist regime wiped off the map... there is no swaying that, it doesn't matter who the US president is...

What is pathetic is seeing people cry over Trump lol....
America caused the mess, be prepared for some payback, there will be a lineup of suicide bombers willing I bet.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

its the economic piramid that will fall first ….its crumbling away right now ...without that the empire falls….
and the biggest enemy now is nature ! country's are starting fighting windmills now

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos

Is this not the exact thing US military has been trying to goad Iran into doing, to justify the long sought after war?

Yep. And it’s funny to watch all the people who got a kick out of saying Trump is different and not a war monger line up to shout their praise of the same old Middle East plan outlined during the Bush years.

How brain dead do you have to be, to not see a difference between war mongering, and retaliating against an attack on American personnel?

Are you even conscious at this point or ?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

New reports that US Marines have arrested Qais al-Khazali and Hadi al-Ameri

Hadi al-Ameri visited the Obama White House in 2011 and recently led a ln assault on US Embassy Baghdad with Hezbollah

Al-Ameri is an interesting figure to Google, especially if you restrict the result dates. He was leading an Iraqi Shiite militia before the second Gulf War... somewhere between 2000 and 2003, he suddenly became very vocally pro-Iran, lending credence to the idea that Iran was financially backing the resistance against the US and prolonged the second Gulf War significantly.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv

its the economic piramid that will fall first ….its crumbling away right now ...without that the empire falls

Yes, yes, I've been hearing that for years, especially since the Great Recession... How's BRICS' market basket of currency doing? Oil is still traded in US Dollars same as it has since Bretton Woods. Just because you want it to change does not mean it has, is, or will change.

edit on 3-1-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
#BREAKING - #US airstrikes hit 2 additional vehicles near Taji Military Base near #Iraq's capital #Baghdad.
@AlSuraEnglish

@BabakTaghvaee
3m3 minutes ago

#BREAKING: #USAF's MQ-9 Reaper drone targeted a convoy carrying several high ranking officials of #PMU (Hashd al-Shaabi) in #Taji, North of #Baghdad. Casualties are mostly among members of #IRGC backed Asaib Ahl al-Haq. It is not known whether Qais al-Khazali is dead or alive!
edit on Fri Jan 3rd 2020 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: LSU2018

I was just beyond amused when he called Iran a "military super power."

They've got like the 14th most powerful military in the world, according to some estimates.

Either way though, if the obvious humanitarian crisis a war with Iran would cause doesn't bother you, just think about the financial cost. I mean Iraq cost at least a trillion dollars, so I'm guessing Iran would cost far more.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join