It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Threats of Revenge are Beyond Foolish

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

I really do not know if it is good or bad but I believe that someone had to stop Iran from gaining more territory through the back door so to speak.

However I believe this could escalate into another Iraq, Iran is a much bigger parcel though and Russia and other players are likely to get involved if push comes to really hard shove.

Like always I feel sorry for the innocent civilian's that are likely to get caught up in the crossfire but definitely not for the hatred spewing mad mullahs in charge of that country.

Watching with interest and hoping that this does not escalate out of control, but probably it is better sooner than later, now before they get there nuclear capability fully functional or else when it's too late it's too late so perhaps it is actually for the best that the US and it's regional and other ally's take out Iran's regime before it goes too far down that road.

Funny place Iran, they hated the Shah but when they got him out they regretted it and just a couple of generation's later there are many there even from that period that now think he was far better than what they have today.

It's also a country with a strong religious persecution problem against NON Muslims including Iranian Christian's (Who are a growing hidden minority), different sect's of there own religion (you know Shiite vs Sunny and other sect's as well) and other religion's.

Also Iran is wanting to play on the world stage, they are not equipped to do so but like a Chihuahua barking at a pit bull they are trying and of course as the US is the big kid on the street they keep squaring up to that big kid, they recently went too far when they seized oil tankers in international waters and should have faced reprisals immediately then as indeed when they targeted the oil tank's in Saudi.

But like I say innocent people will be caught up in the crossfire and of course Iran is probably ready to use civilian's as shields and propaganda material with RT ready to take there side.

No on balance Iran need's to be liberated with or without there consent, the last thing the world need's is a regime run by mad mullah's armed with nuclear weapon's so better sooner than when it is too late.

It's going to be messy though.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
"Speak softly but carry a big stick". Only if you have the balls to use it.
edit on 3-1-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

And THAT just took away your only hopeful protection against direct military confrontation with the USA. Congrats, Iran, you stupid fools.

The only "stupid fools" I see are those who have lorded Trump over the years because he'll "bring the troops home" to save money and concentrate on making America great again.

It really is pathetic to see you people back everything he does even though he is diminishing your country and it's standing in the world , you're beating the drum for another foreign war even though Trumps main appeal was no more foreign intervention , Trump says Iran are bad so Iran are bad even though you're an ally of a country who is a state sponsor of terrorism and a country that has funded groups who have carried out attacks against your country .... you people really have no idea.

So many frickin keyboard warriors here these days it makes me sick , open your eyes and see what is really happening here ! , you are being led by the nose down the same old path

So sad ATS , in the 10 years I've been here I've never felt this disgusted by what I'm reading here.

You better hope Trump wakes up on the right side of the bed this morning.

Pathetic.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: jhn7537

They bomb a bridge, they run a car into a crowd, they release a disease in a subway station.
They do not need to make a military move to sting us.

All of those are considered an act of war if it was state sponsored and as such could and should be delt with with, with the full force of the U.S. military.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

To be honest, most Americans would like to see Iran's terrorist regime wiped off the map... there is no swaying that, it doesn't matter who the US president is...

What is pathetic is seeing people cry over Trump lol....

edit on 3-1-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
And when they launch nukes? Who's the fool then?

Predicting the response "we'll intercept them and nuke them back" well, you better hope you don't miss any. And I hope you don't think there won't be any side effects from open nuclear war.

edit on 3-1-2020 by hombero because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2020 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

I don't think the death of more innocent men , women and children is an acceptable price to pay for settling historical grievances , this potential conflict is being manufactured by people who profit from manufacturing , a war against Iran is only good for the nations who want a war with Iran and the M.I.C , strategic influence and money are the root of this push to war..

I'm not convinced Trump wants a war or the blood that will be on his hands but he is being pushed into one by interested parties.

What is pathetic is seeing people cry over Trump lol....

Sorry , did I kick your dog.

edit on 3-1-2020 by gortex because: edit to reply to edit.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Commander of the Iranian Quds forces: “Be patient and see the dead bodies of Americans across the Middle East”.

Nice. Another threat, you go boi. Until you don't. Stupid fools.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

And THAT just took away your only hopeful protection against direct military confrontation with the USA. Congrats, Iran, you stupid fools.

The only "stupid fools" I see are those who have lorded Trump over the years because he'll "bring the troops home" to save money and concentrate on making America great again.

It really is pathetic to see you people back everything he does even though he is diminishing your country and it's standing in the world , you're beating the drum for another foreign war even though Trumps main appeal was no more foreign intervention , Trump says Iran are bad so Iran are bad even though you're an ally of a country who is a state sponsor of terrorism and a country that has funded groups who have carried out attacks against your country .... you people really have no idea.

So many frickin keyboard warriors here these days it makes me sick , open your eyes and see what is really happening here ! , you are being led by the nose down the same old path

So sad ATS , in the 10 years I've been here I've never felt this disgusted by what I'm reading here.

Pathetic.

I agree,

The chant was Trump will bring the troops home...hooray!

Now it's Trump will kick ass all around...well his troops will, when he has sent them back to foreign soil that is.
edit on 3-1-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It doesn't matter what Trump says or does, his folks will support him, no matter how hypocritical it is. Shifts a minor # of troops, claims he is bringing troops home, and his peeps crow about how he is doing what he promised and is getting out of wars in the middle east. Let them fend for themselves!

A mere few months later, and the same people are beating the drums of war along with Trump, as he sends MORE troops to the middle east. Most of his sheep don't care what he says or does, they support it regardless.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Maybe they worked out Trump is just all bark with no bite and are now simply calling out his bluff.

Yeah, you might want to ask general whats-his-name about that...

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
well lets see wat the outcome will be of "the battle of the street of Hormous"
after all that is the only reason everything happens in the mid east…
ARAMCO needs the street in possesion (good for the stockholders lolllllll )

i stopt long time ago since the irak war listning to the propaganda of both sides
good Guy's bad Guy's....all crap!!!!
right iran does things ….. the usa and parners are also not clean aswell…
we all know the USA wants world supremacy …. no secret about that !
they wont stop untill Russia and china are also USA states

and what for the one an patriot is.... is for another an terrorist....
just an way of looking …….

just NEVER forgett the LIE of the weapons of mass destruction wher irak was loaded from

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I bet we are going to see F-14 tomcats in action again soon.. The pride of Iran
*turns on TopGun theme music*

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

lolll drone's….. sleeping mines and torpedo's on the sea-bed waiting for activation......not apes anymoore we dealing with...
edit on 3-1-2020 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

but WE are no fools…
the assasination of the general was most likely part of the US/China trading deal
and the timing perfect for further escalation couse its winter now and temps moderate ..perfect for warfare
all planned longgg ago… !

action /reaction… as predicted by the warlords

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thats not true either? I already saw a couple of people post that.

www.nytimes.com...

For months, furious protests have battered Iraq, driven by frustration at a dysfunctional economy, corruption and the pervasive influence of a foreign power: Iran.

Then a rocket attack killed an American contractor in Iraq, American airstrikes hit an Iranian-backed Iraqi militia, and Iraqis’ anger turned back on the United States, culminating with a break-in at its embassy compound in Baghdad on Tuesday.

The airstrikes and the embassy standoff, with demonstrators drawn largely from Iranian-backed militias, brought the United States to its most serious crisis in the country in years — and pulled it deeper into the volatile problems engulfing Iraq and its neighbor Iran.

The death wasn't during the siege, but it was a predecessor to it all.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
USA will never get involved in a direct military confrontation with Iran because it is expensive economically, politically and internationally sensitive, without any outcome. Iraq and Afghanistan had no central stable government so US attacked while it had some sort of international support. US does not attack a stable government. I in Iran am approximately sure about this and you can be sure there too.

But Iraq will become more unsafe for US army. Attacking a popular Iranian general (not an ordinary general), and before that attacking Hashd al-Shaabi and .....

I am wondering why US did these ! what would be the benefit for US !? It is destructive for US benefits in the middle east. specifically in Iraq.

I think this can only mean that US knows that it is leaving Iraq this year so this does not matter for them. Or maybe they are after some excuses to leave Iraq ! In fact US attacked it's last hopes and benefits in Iraq.

Anyhow I hope whatever happens, people remain safe.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
And when they launch nukes? Who's the fool then?

Predicting the response "we'll intercept them and nuke them back" well, you better hope you don't miss any. And I hope you don't think there won't be any side effects from open nuclear war.

We won't have to. If Iran launches a nuke, Israel will grease spot them and the Left will wax poetic, whining about how horrible Israel is in a new round of predictable Leftist antisemitism.

Face it, you've LOST. You're defending a suicidal country that we will ultimately speed along towards it's great journey to the afterlife. The US, when properly lead, owns the Middle East. They are collectively our bitch. They conduct some little piss ant suicide bombing to fulfill their death cult's plasticine god's wishes, killing a dozen Americans or American allies, we bomb the piss out of them and kill thousands in kind... eventually they will run out of live bodies and the problem will be self correcting. America doesn't even need to place a single US troop boot on that cat box sniphole's soil to achieve the natural consequences that need to happen... hell, we don't even need to launch the offensive. We simply need to tell the rest of the world to sit down and STFU while Israel is granted permission to see the natural order of this world manifest itself.

You may not like that fact, but it is a fact nonetheless.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join