It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Threats of Revenge are Beyond Foolish

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: watchitburn

trump needs another focus aside from impeachment.
This is what he chose.
Go big or go home right?

This is false information.

Trump didnt cause this.

We know you dont like Trump.

Are you willing to back Iran if this turns to war based purely on your hatred of 1 person and salty feelings over losing an election 3 years ago?

Please just stop and go back to impeachment threads

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
We're not going to war with Iran, no matter how much the Left wants that so they can use it against Trump in the election. Wanting a war that will cost thousands of people their lives because it would be politically advantageous to you is sick. Seek help.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

They all do it. Now what? You just hate him because he is oddly shaped and has strange hair. I know how it is. I totally get it.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

a reply to: watchitburn

trump needs another focus aside from impeachment.
This is what he chose.
Go big or go home right?

salty feelings over losing an election 3 years ago?

Exactly this. This is all because people who can't handle reality still can't get over the 2016 election. They've lived sheltered, naive lives, told they're always winners, always right. They're ill-prepared to handle the real world.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
We're not going to war with Iran, no matter how much the Left wants that so they can use it against Trump in the election. Wanting a war that will cost thousands of people their lives because it would be politically advantageous to you is sick. Seek help.

you don't say those words after you drop bombs on unsuspecting military personnel from other governments...
the person who dropped the bombs is the one who doesn't want to go to war?

in you bizarro head yea

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thanks.
I usually fact check but things have been moving so fast its hard to keep up.

Now THAT made me chuckle...

Nice one Silly... as if everyone does not have access to your posting history.

Lags

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
Agreed.

Iran and all terrorist sponsors, should take the lesson and learn from it.

the USA is the world's greatest sponsor of terrorism.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: face23785

you don't say those words after you drop bombs on unsuspecting military personnel from other governments...
the person who dropped the bombs is the one who doesn't want to go to war?

in you bizarro head yea

Unsuspecting in the sense that for years he had directed the killing of Americans with impunity. That's changed. I for one am not okay with our people being killed and us doing nothing in response. You're okay with that?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos

Is this not the exact thing US military has been trying to goad Iran into doing, to justify the long sought after war?

We goaded Iran into using proxies to attack a US base, kill a contractor and wound 4 Serviceman?

The Quds Force was playing a game of "How much can we get away with?".

Now they know the answer.

Was Soleimani innocent?
edit on 3-1-2020 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This whole scenario rings a bell, where have I heard this before?!

Looks like the vid wont play so here's a link.

link to the youtube vid.
edit on 3-1-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

a reply to: TrueAmerican

They won't outwardly engage in war with the US. They do have other ways to hurt us.
The world may be better off without this guy but this was not a well planned move.

I don't think it was a planned move, Soleimani popped up in Bagdad and we took the opportunity to remove a major chess piece of Iran's. He is an irreplaceable piece of Iran's strategy and that's a good thing. All overseas operations were his baby.

You are Silly if you think we won't hold Iran liable for any actions their surrogates do. That excuse (It's not us, it's our crazy allies) don't fly no more.

Iran has been served notice....... Stop it or the pain just gets worse. We can cripple the economy of Iran in short order should it come to that. Iran is truly in a bad spot now. They respond and it gets real very quickly for the Mullahs.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Without solid intel that Iran is planning something against us, a direct attack on Iran would be bad and possibly snowball into a even bigger conflict.

It sounds like you are almost happy that trump can strike iran if he woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Im no fan of iran, but trump got out of the iran deal and put further crippling sanctions on them. If Trump goes to war with iran then this will be partially his fault for creating a situation in which iran feels desperate enough to attack the u.s.

That is, if there is real intel that iran is planning an attack. However, I'd bet that another wmd iraq situation is in store.

But forget intel and evidence... let's all go wooo raaa and go to war cause trump woke up on the wrong side

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

No amount of evidence they present would ever convince Trump's opponents. They could have the guy on tape saying he's planning to assassinate Pelosi and they'd say it wasn't enough. It's not Trump's fault that this is how extreme his opposition has gotten. The guy that we killed is documented to have been behind numerous attacks on Americans. The idea that he was planning more isn't exactly farfetched.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

It's going to be a sad day if Trump goes to war with iran and all the anti-hillary fans cheer..

The ones who said she was a war-monger..

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

It's going to be a sad day if Trump goes to war with iran and all the anti-hillary fans cheer..

The ones who said she was a war-monger..

If if if. Same people who were predicting that we were going to war with Syria in 2017 and 2018. Reminds me of the stock market "experts" who predict a crash every year, just so they can say they predicted the last crash, ignoring all the predictions that never came true.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

So partisan politics is why trump should attack iran with his own personal judgments? We don't know what intel is going on. I know that iran has been a big target on various politicians agendas.

I know trump got out of the iran deal, then put more sanctions... And if trump does a first strike on iran then that tells me this was all pre-planned..

But im not certain about any of that and you and others woo-raa mentality seems very silly and bush-iraq scary.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos

Is this not the exact thing US military has been trying to goad Iran into doing, to justify the long sought after war?

That why Trump tore the deal up, I don't think this would be happening otherwise.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR
So Saudi Arabia too right..?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

So partisan politics is why trump should attack iran with his own personal judgments? We don't know what intel is going on. I know that iran has been a big target on various politicians agendas.

I know trump got out of the iran deal, then put more sanctions... And if trump does a first strike on iran then that tells me this was all pre-planned..

But im not certain about any of that and you and others woo-raa mentality seems very silly and bush-iraq scary.

That's a very nice misrepresentation of what's going on and what I said. Very telling that you can't stick to the facts. If you have any honest comments or questions let me know.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: ADVISOR
Agreed.

Iran and all terrorist sponsors, should take the lesson and learn from it.

the USA is the world's greatest sponsor of terrorism.

To the people of the middle east, no doubt you're right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join