It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Threats of Revenge are Beyond Foolish

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

BULL.

2nd
Still BULL

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Ok...?

Then why start a thread where you come across as if you're foaming at the mouth about a potentially serious war and threat to civilians then?

Nah dude you're enjoying this, don't back down now.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

BULL.

2nd
Still BULL
If you can't refute the users information, than your post is, BULL.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

You can prove he was raped, tortured, burned and murdered?

I could say Trump gets his tan by having a nice long bath in Cheetos every night and going by your logic you need to prove that isn't so.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
bonus points if any of the mentalists know what Iran did for the us to bomb their general and Iraqi military and civilians?

op mentions Trump has been patient or time was given to Iran; patience with what and why?

now we just drop bombs? I can't wait when another country can do this to us and get away with it...

the lines between the good and bad guys are being blurred.

we can't do shlit we'd bomb other people over ourselves...

what an era...

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
We don't have to invade the whole country, just the island of qeshm, and take the island away from them permanently. I would also support a temporary coastal occupation of their port cities while we decimate their infrastructure related to industrial production.

The Arabs can help us by contributing fanatics and African mercenaries as cannon fodder. I understand the uae is a bit busy in Libya, but there always seems to be enough money for exportation of battle hungry psychotics. It too bad they don't shoot better on the battlefield though.

We could also provide assistance to irregular forces like they do. Perhaps Iran has forgotten about the incident where their own military wasattacked at a parade by angry anti regime actors.

If the regime is not careful, there may soon be more incidents like the Ahvaz civil uprising.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

BULL.

2nd
Still BULL

Is this your idea of a convincing argument?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

You can prove he was raped, tortured, burned and murdered?

I could say Trump gets his tan by having a nice long bath in Cheetos every night and going by your logic you need to prove that isn't so.
lol, that's ridiculous because regardless, they're DEAD as a result of innaction.

Not here.

So, not sure what your issue is.

We're simply doing what we are capable of doing, tit for tat, new admin, new response, why so shocked?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
We don't have to invade the whole country, just the island of qeshm, and take the island away from them permanently. I would also support a temporary coastal occupation of their port cities while we decimate their infrastructure related to industrial production.

The Arabs can help us by contributing fanatics and African mercenaries as cannon fodder. I understand the uae is a bit busy in Libya, but there always seems to be enough money for exportation of battle hungry psychotics. It too bad they don't shoot better on the battlefield though.

We could also provide assistance to irregular forces like they do. Perhaps Iran has forgotten about the incident where their own military wasattacked at a parade by angry anti regime actors.

If the regime is not careful, there may soon be more incidents like the Ahvaz civil uprising.

Interesting analysis.

I was thinking if ways on purely using airstrikes and drones, new test beds for weapons testings, armaments, alloys, whatever.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

The lines between good and bad guys have been blurred since there were good guys and bad guys. The only thing that ever dies is our innocence. Other countries *would* drop bombs on the US if they thought they could get away with it. Or planes, right? Looking at you, Saudi Arabia.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
the Iranian threats are to whip the Martyr Brigade members into a Frenzy
that's an obvious reason

but the deeper reason is for the pop-culture to get wrapped up in the Nationalism-fanaticism so that even the few-&-far-between Voices of Reason get shouted down or even get murdered for being traitors to the Supreme Leader

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thats not true either? I already saw a couple of people post that.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

or not go destroy anyone half way around the world....

aren't there proviso for attacking other countries with military weaponry...

not for us.

why is this happening again..?

if you push people they will bite back. and there's no need for physical warfare with the us, when Americans citizens at each other's throats is much easier. Iran will strike back and rightfully so. the rest of the world will strike back all at once one day

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

trump needs another focus aside from impeachment.
This is what he chose.
Go big or go home right?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Thats not true either? I already saw a couple of people post that.

No Americans were killed at the embassy.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Come on. Everyone bombs Iraq when they are being impeached for stupid reasons. It's the American way.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

I'm curious how Iran would take revenge against the US? Do they attack a military base? Go after US interest, like oil tankers/oil fields, or do they begin sending into agents into the US to hit soft targets around??? I feel like anything is possible, from them hitting a US base to them hitting Disney world...

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thanks.
I usually fact check but things have been moving so fast its hard to keep up.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

We're not talking about everyone here we're talking about trump and he does do things like this.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

They bomb a bridge, they run a car into a crowd, they release a disease in a subway station.
They do not need to make a military move to sting us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join