It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Threats of Revenge are Beyond Foolish

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

And people on the other side are all for going along with anything the dear leader calls for. They were all for getting out of the m.e. and stopping these never ending wars now they are all for getting us into another one. Go figure.

Trump wants to send our sons and daughters to die in a foreign land something he was unwilling to do.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   
maybe instead of sending a message of force, we should send a message of absolute domination.

I propose... lazy dog!

it would create a huge, but temporary, surge in machining jobs... we could put some of that military budget right back into the pockets of hard working Americans.

then, we could mulch their entire country with then.

message sent, economy improved...

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I think you're full of it. No chance in hell Israel would EVER allow Iran to have nuclear weapons. And now, Israel will likely make sure of it.

Ahh but they do unfortunately.

5 to be precise - with concerns 3 more snuck on board Iranian vessels during recent Iranian, chinese and Russian war games.
Hence the Iranian warning to the u.s on completion of those wargames last week.

This is the real reason Netanyahu has returned from greece early.

Very very very sad state of affairs for humanity by Januarys end is looking inevitable.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Your agenda is clear.

Yeah, you would think, wouldn't ya?

Maybe not clear enough for you though...

Benghazi : Ambassador Stevens tortured, raped, burned and killed - whilst Hillary slept and Obama did nothing.
Bahgdad : Iranian terrorist, and senior official, responsible for the attack on the US Embassy killed within 24hrs at Trump's direction.

I think we know which scenario you prefer.

edit on 3/1/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I think you're full of it. No chance in hell Israel would EVER allow Iran to have nuclear weapons. And now, Israel will likely make sure of it.

Ahh but they do unfortunately.

5 to be precise - with concerns 3 more snuck on board Iranian vessels during recent Iranian, chinese and Russian war games.
Hence the Iranian warning to the u.s on completion of those wargames last week.

This is the real reason Netanyahu has returned from greece early.

Very very very sad state of affairs for humanity by Januarys end is looking inevitable.

Now that's something I didn't know. What are the capabilities of these weapons. i.e. Missile launched. Aircraft launched. Vessel launched? You knew of 2 originals and now another 3?

Kindly asking,

Bally

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Ah, USA on a killing spree, again, and the nations just have to take it, right?

Why?

Because there will be not a nation's kind of counter, but some "nice" terrorism and guerilla tactics. Have fun.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

More bluster from a regime that will just not shut up. What part of "This is not Obama here" do they not understand?

Nope the don't care who leads your nation because their enemy has always been the Zionists and their American lap dogs as they'd call them. No offense but Americans can often get caught up on the wrong point and totally lack the ability to perceive how others see them.

Trump has been MORE than patient. And honestly, they are lucky he has held out this long. Intensified threats of revenge will only likely bring more action. Graham has already hinted at wiping out their oil fields.

It is commonly known now that the President has the full authority to act without going to Congress in the face of an impending threat. And when the President of Iran gets up there openly threatening us, well then guess what you stupid fool?

So invade Iran then?

That's the answer?

You do know it's not just Iran, they sponsor Shi'ite jihadi groups around the world, they won't be coming for just the USA, or Israel for that matter.

And THAT just took away your only hopeful protection against direct military confrontation with the USA. Congrats, Iran, you stupid fools. You are now at the sole mercy of Donald J. Trump. And Congress can whine all they want, but Trump at this point can launch pretty much anything he wants to against you, because you have stated your intent openly to the world. He now has the legal grounds to act, without the consent of Congress.

Way to go.

You better hope Trump wakes up on the right side of the bed this morning.

Extremists are disgusting little critters. They always come out of the woodwork when things like this happen and they make the world a bloody mess for the normal folk just wanting to live a life.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Ah, USA on a killing spree, again, and the nations just have to take it, right?

Why?

Because there will be not a nation's kind of counter, but some "nice" terrorism and guerilla tactics. Have fun.

The Iranian killed was responsible for the Embassy seige which left one contractor dead and other American soldiers injured.
"nice" terrorism? Have fun?
You're sick.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

My points still stand. And worse, in this case the entire Iranian embodiment, including the Presidential and Clerical have BOTH threatened us openly, at the same time. And Hezbollah has openly threatened us as well as a result of this event. Therefore the threat is imminent. And therefore Trump has every reason, and ability, to act without Congress.

Not to mention if you are following other threads, there is already a formidable US military mobilization in progress. I am not arguing what SHOULD be done. I am merely pointing out and reminding Iranians and Hezbollah of the Carte Blanche they are giving Trump with these public threats.

edit on Fri Jan 3rd 2020 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos

Is this not the exact thing US military has been trying to goad Iran into doing, to justify the long sought after war?

I'm pretty sure the U.S. has been "goading" Iran into not obtaining nuclear weapons.

As far as your "goad" remark is concerned.......what was Iran's elite Quds force commander, Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani doing in Iraq, attacking the U.S. embassy if not "goading" a war?

In fact what was Iran's elite Quds force commander, Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani doing in Iraq in the first place?

Do you suppose he was there on a secret peace mission?

Dont be such a tool.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The Iranian killed was responsible for the Embassy seige which left one contractor dead...

No one was killed during that, stop making things up.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   

This whole thing probably was started by false flag attacks. Our trillion dollar military needs a credible enemy to keep the cash cow going.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Good post. I agree. The war mongers just want profit.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The Iranian killed was responsible for the Embassy seige which left one contractor dead and other American soldiers injured.

He was a lot more than that.

He headed the IED program during the IRaq and Afghanistan wars.

Thousands killed and maimed.

Soleimani got what he deserved.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

So invade Iran then?

That's the answer?

Here is where you eat your words....what [is the answer?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: UKTruth
The Iranian killed was responsible for the Embassy seige which left one contractor dead...

No one was killed during that, stop making things up.

Yes, you are correct - the death was part of the recent escalation which included the embassy attack, but it occured from a rocket attack on a military base not the embassy.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

So basically every president in my lifetime with the exception of Bush the elder?

What a tired little argument you have there.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

They won't outwardly engage in war with the US. They do have other ways to hurt us.
The world may be better off without this guy but this was not a well planned move.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
If airstrikes are called for, I can live with that.

But I'm still failing to see any reason to invade Iran. We don't need to get involved in another ME war.
Let Israel deal with them if that's what they want.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Maybe they worked out Trump is just all bark with no bite and are now simply calling out his bluff.

This particular genus has not gotten the latest memo.

I gotta be totally honest here, I knew nothing about it... bought a ps4 a few weeks back as a Christmas present for myself and am glad to say I haven't read or watched a single news story since.

I just simply read the OP and was calling out the claim that Trump was some heroic war lord ready for battle like Genghis Khan or some nonsense like that.

In all indications of what his done and said in the last 3 years, Trump would avoid full out war with a military super power like Iran at all costs.

For the sake of humanity, lets hope I'm not proved wrong there.

Ahhh....

Commenting on something you nothing about, because orange man bad.

You see nothing wrong with this?

How about judging a situation on its individual merits? Sound rational?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join