It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Threats of Revenge are Beyond Foolish

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   
They've been warned. Time and time again. Now they are openly stating they are going to take revenge action and it will cause us to mourn heavily. Uh huh.

More bluster from a regime that will just not shut up. What part of "This is not Obama here" do they not understand?

Trump has been MORE than patient. And honestly, they are lucky he has held out this long. Intensified threats of revenge will only likely bring more action. Graham has already hinted at wiping out their oil fields.

It is commonly known now that the President has the full authority to act without going to Congress in the face of an impending threat. And when the President of Iran gets up there openly threatening us, well then guess what you stupid fool?

YOU JUST GAVE TRUMP THE FULL AUTHORITY TO ACT IN OUR NATION'S SELF DEFENSE, WITHOUT THE NEED TO CONSULT OUR CONGRESS!!!

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

A much better strategy would have been to keep your friggin mouth shut, and keep fomenting your hatred through proxies. And force any direct action against your country to go through our Congress FIRST.

BUT NOW YOU HAVE DIRECTLY THREATENED US. OPENLY.

And THAT just took away your only hopeful protection against direct military confrontation with the USA. Congrats, Iran, you stupid fools. You are now at the sole mercy of Donald J. Trump. And Congress can whine all they want, but Trump at this point can launch pretty much anything he wants to against you, because you have stated your intent openly to the world. He now has the legal grounds to act, without the consent of Congress.

Way to go.

You better hope Trump wakes up on the right side of the bed this morning.
edit on Fri Jan 3rd 2020 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Is this not the exact thing US military has been trying to goad Iran into doing, to justify the long sought after war?

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Agreed.

Iran and all terrorist sponsors, should take the lesson and learn from it.

America, is back in the saddle again.

No apologies or Fs given

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Maybe they worked out Trump is just all bark with no bite and are now simply calling out his bluff.

+41 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Maybe they worked out Trump is just all bark with no bite and are now simply calling out his bluff.

The airstrike Trump ordered reportedly killed Iran's top military general and head of their Quds defense force this morning... not sure that qualifies as "no bite" in any way at all.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Let them rant and rave.

This is all I see.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Sorry, I can't quite hear you over the sound of the air raid sirens in down town Tel Aviv.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   

This particular genus has not gotten the latest memo.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The airstrike Trump ordered reportedly killed Iran's top military general and head of their Quds defense force this morning... not sure that qualifies as "no bite" in any way at all.

Maybe Trump should move to Israel. When Trump kicks the Iranian ant's nest the ants aren't going to bother going all the way to Washington to bite back.

He must have shares in bomb detecting equipment, or maybe in the company that does the security at the bus stops.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   

They put Suleimani had his name painted on our embassy. And within 24 hrs was dead. Id say that sends a very big message to anyone threatening US assets.

Think of the message Trump just sent. He let them know that their high ranking officials are no longer safe and he let them know we have infiltrated their govt enough to know where they are. This will send them into panic mode. Imagine even the mullahs are hiding right now.
edit on 1/3/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

OK

He just bit two heads off.

P

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
They've been warned. Time and time again. Now they are openly stating they are going to take revenge action and it will cause us to mourn heavily. Uh huh.

More bluster from a regime that will just not shut up. What part of "This is not Obama here" do they not understand?

Trump has been MORE than patient. And honestly, they are lucky he has held out this long. Intensified threats of revenge will only likely bring more action. Graham has already hinted at wiping out their oil fields.

It is commonly known now that the President has the full authority to act without going to Congress in the face of an impending threat. And when the President of Iran gets up there openly threatening us, well then guess what you stupid fool?

YOU JUST GAVE TRUMP THE FULL AUTHORITY TO ACT IN OUR NATION'S SELF DEFENSE, WITHOUT THE NEED TO CONSULT OUR CONGRESS!!!

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

A much better strategy would have been to keep your friggin mouth shut, and keep fomenting your hatred through proxies. And force any direct action against your country to go through our Congress FIRST.

BUT NOW YOU HAVE DIRECTLY THREATENED US. OPENLY.

And THAT just took away your only hopeful protection against direct military confrontation with the USA. Congrats, Iran, you stupid fools. You are now at the sole mercy of Donald J. Trump. And Congress can whine all they want, but Trump at this point can launch pretty much anything he wants to against you, because you have stated your intent openly to the world. He now has the legal grounds to act, without the consent of Congress.

Way to go.

You better hope Trump wakes up on the right side of the bed this morning.

Maybe Trump should have done this BEFORE Iran started enriching uranium again. Now Iran has a stockpile big enough to kill a million Israel.

Nice one, Donald.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I think you're full of it. No chance in hell Israel would EVER allow Iran to have nuclear weapons. And now, Israel will likely make sure of it.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

I gotta be totally honest here, I knew nothing about it... bought a ps4 a few weeks back as a Christmas present for myself and am glad to say I haven't read or watched a single news story since.

I just simply read the OP and was calling out the claim that Trump was some heroic war lord ready for battle like Genghis Khan or some nonsense like that.

In all indications of what his done and said in the last 3 years, Trump would avoid full out war with a military super power like Iran at all costs.

For the sake of humanity, lets hope I'm not proved wrong there.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
America had better make haste and take out the top of Iran's regime ASAP. In the interim, President Trump should hunker down. They know we're coming after them directly. Not the military bases, or ships... the order givers.

Next in line (but not violently), the A-holes who are leading the real-time coup against their own President.
edit on 1/3/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Israel would have all ready hit Iran if they had Nukes. Dont think they would ever allow that to happen. The sanctions are in place to prevent them from producing a bomb as well their govt is in turmoil now that they lost the shadow commander. Hes the one that controlled the militia fighters globally. And this was a huge attack on their ability to project outside of Iran

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Keep in mind these are the same morons that lamented the abandonment of our very dedicated Kurd allies. It's purely about supporting the opposite of anything Trump does.

We all know who they are here and what they actually support. It's sad and pathetic.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

I gotta be totally honest here, I knew nothing about it... bought a ps4 a few weeks back as a Christmas present for myself and am glad to say I haven't read or watched a single news story since.

I just simply read the OP and was calling out the claim that Trump was some heroic war lord ready for battle like Genghis Khan or some nonsense like that.

In all indications of what his done and said in the last 3 years, Trump would avoid full out war with a military super power like Iran at all costs.

For the sake of humanity, lets hope I'm not proved wrong there.

I think talk of war is premature for now.

This is just the president being old school.

"You hit us we hit back. Harder."

And yes I agree for the sake of humanity we don't need another war.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Yeah, we know. You'd rather our ambassador were burned alive with no response.

We got it. Your agenda is clear.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Your agenda is clear.

Yeah, you would think, wouldn't ya?

Maybe not clear enough for you though...

edit on 3-1-2020 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join