It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(hopefully)simple answer to john titor question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
ive read it somewhere saying that john titor was born in the last few years(uspposedly)
how is it that hes a child growing up like the rest of us right now but has already lived in the future n has come back to us...

im not saying i necessarily believe in his story, but im just confused as to how anyone can come back to us who just lives on the planet earth like us...

maybe it has been discussed but i havent come across a john titor question specifically on this, an maybe the answer is obvious to some, but hey, thats why i asked, to learn...

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Speaking purely hypothetically - why is this hard to understand? It's time travel - he's hardly going to come back to a time when he was a child and not not find himself here is he? If that happened, then he wouldn't exist in the first place to time travel.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Greetings TheHologram.
Not sure to what you refer to, but perhaps these topic threads on John Titor may help?
John Titor: Hoax
John Titor fraud or not?
The ATS John Titor Project Topic List

Below is a link from the ATS 'Google' search:
John Titor

seekerof

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheHologram
how is it that hes a child growing up like the rest of us right now but has already lived in the future n has come back to us...

Well the way he travels through time is through a different timeline all together that is very similar to ours. That is why he claims that there could be a small marginal chance of error in his predictions as timelines vary.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheHologram
how is it that hes a child growing up like the rest of us right now but has already lived in the future n has come back to us

Wa? In the future, a guy named john titor hopes into a car that has a time machine built into it and travels into the past, to a time when he was just a child, which was our time.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Can anyone tell me where John Titor was born and also if his family moved to Florida from somewhere else?
I'm asking this because there is a boy now by the last name of Tito in Florida that has been visited by an odd "family member" that lived close to some friends. This family member just vanished and has not had a return visit since around 2001. Just wondering if there is a connection. This family member was there on business and looked a tad different than what most would consider a business man. Tito's son is the age now that this John would be. Maybe just a strange coincidence. I do know these folks moved to Florida from somewhere else. Oh and this family member left from thier driveway in an old model 4x4 truck. Not your average business mans transportation.
Any info on this would be great.
Thanks

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by krt1967
Can anyone tell me where John Titor was born and also if his family moved to Florida from somewhere else?
I'm asking this because there is a boy now by the last name of Tito in Florida
Thanks

John Titor was an alias, he used it to protect his identity.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
What ever came of the John Titor hoax anyway?
Did his family sell enough books to finally let the truth out or are they still churning them out?

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricCrow
What ever came of the John Titor hoax anyway?
Did his family sell enough books to finally let the truth out or are they still churning them out?

Someone apparently came out and confused to setting up the hoax.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by krt1967
I'm asking this because there is a boy now by the last name of Tito in Florida that has been visited by an odd "family member" that lived close to some friends. This family member just vanished and has not had a return visit since around 2001. Just wondering if there is a connection. This family member was there on business and looked a tad different than what most would consider a business man. Tito's son is the age now that this John would be. Maybe just a strange coincidence. I do know these folks moved to Florida from somewhere else. Oh and this family member left from thier driveway in an old model 4x4 truck. Not your average business mans transportation.
Any info on this would be great.
Thanks

You are kidding right.Titor stands for time traveller.Titor is not his surname,maybe john could be his name but i doubt.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
You are kidding right.Titor stands for time traveller.Titor is not his surname,maybe john could be his name but i doubt.

i don't see how its so obvious that Titor is short for Time Traveller. i do understand why he wouldn't use his real name, that would be stupid of him, but there isnt even an "o" in Time Traveller, so how is Titor derived from Time Traveller, unless its latin or something

new topics

top topics

join