It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRGC leader Soleimani has been killed in targeted assassination near Baghdad

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Just for the record, are you siding with Iran now?

Asking for a friend.

I'm opposed to the (congressionally) unauthorized assassination of a prominent global leader from a country that we are not at war with.

"Prominent global leader"

Lmfao, that's so pathetic, look at you gushing over him.

Nothing like the way that Trump gushes over Putin, or proclaims his love for Kim Jung Un.

I don't have to like the guy to see the danger of the US assassinating the generals of adversarial countries, at Trump's whims/tantrums.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
and Trump responds

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Everyone:

Sookie: IRAN DINDUNUFFIN

+2 more 
link   

That's a good line there...

But ah hell, What difference, at this point, does it make?

link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Trumps red line crossed.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

#UPDATE: Statement from the Pentagon imminent.

trying to find a live link.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

oh schanps

what secret Q meaning is in that hahaha

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I don't have to like the guy to see the danger of the US assassinating the generals of adversarial countries, at Trump's whims/tantrums.

What? Would you rather we invite our adversaries to the White House?

Oh wait. Already been there done that.

SHM

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Contrary to the way you are making it sound, he wasn't just standing around doing nothing and we suddenly attacked him. He was with forces that had just attacked US troops and was killed in a retaliatory attack. That's not an assassination.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
and Trump responds

ooo-rah.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Crude Spiking..

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Just for the record, are you siding with Iran now?

Asking for a friend.

I'm opposed to the (congressionally) unauthorized assassination of a prominent global leader from a country that we are not at war with.

"Prominent global leader"

Lmfao, that's so pathetic, look at you gushing over him.

Nothing like the way that Trump gushes over Putin, or proclaims his love for Kim Jung Un.

Riiight, "gushes" over Putin and Kim? regurgitating typical liberal media opinion I see.

Whatever the case may be, your boytoy, "prominant global leader" was taken out by American forces and.....we're still here.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I get your agenda, but if you cant add to the topic please mute.. there's endless threads about this ridiculous nonsense of Trump & Putin or Trump & Ukraine or Trump & Impeachment - frankly, we're sick of it. Its 2020 and a new ball game... move on from your hysteria
edit on 2/1/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

S&P futures fubar gold futures probably rocketing

Damnnit I just took out some weekly put spreads on AMD... and I'm short bonds!! SOB

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
that's what he gets for allying with terrorist groups that have killed thousands of Americans and our allies people for decades, we've had plenty of reasons to invade iran for years and have only held back because russia being right on the border of iran.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The militia he was associated with attacked our embassy, sovereign US territory. Then went on to attack our troops on a US base. So using that argument we should have just sat back and done nothing until Congress approved a retaliatory attack against a convoy leaving the scene of the attack?

Can you link some information on the US base attack. I haven't seen that the news. Did an American die as a result? Who?

But, the embassy protest wasn't an attack, like an act of war. It was a protest, that was violent, not unlike violent protests on our own soil. It was a reaction to us air strikes on Iraqis. The USA just doesn't willy nilly order the assassination of opposition leaders or a nation's official leader, and a general, because he was on the scene of a violent protest, that didn't breach the compound.

Angered by US air strikes that killed two dozen paramilitary fighters on Sunday, hundreds of protesters spilled through checkpoints in the high-security Green Zone Tuesday, demanding the removal of American troops from Iraq and voicing loyalty to a powerful Iranian general, Qasem Soleimani of the Revolutionary Guard Corps.

abcnews.go.com...

I have no doubt that Americans will die as a result of this assassination.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Curious to see Iran's retaliation for this.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Are you serious?

I mean, really.

Are you serious?

Because I've seen more factual writing in Star Trek fan fiction between Beverly Crusher and Deana Troy in a shower scene than I did in your post.

What you wrote has NO basis in reality.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The more I read about this guy the more I realize that "event" hasnt happened yet... the "event" that changes everything will probably be the result of this

I've read that this guy has funneled billions into terrorist organizations

I'll ne expecting some news on terrorist activity happening within the next 2-3 weeks

I'll be buying GUSH and XOM calls tomorrow

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masisoar
Curious to see Iran's retaliation for this.

Maybe they'll draw a line in the sand.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join