It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRGC leader Soleimani has been killed in targeted assassination near Baghdad

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So.

Trump is still president.

Soleimani is still dead.

People are arguing over WHAT just exactly ?

Trump is bad, Soleimani was good, bad man hurt good man.

Orange Man Bad.

Anderson Cooper/CNN compared the # to Charles De Gaulle.

Somethings bad, and it's not our dear orange reality tv star in the White House.

While CNN ARE assholes, there have been numerous comparisons to leaders like that not saying that he's good but that that's the level of admiration he has in his home country. Some Fox personalities have been comparing him to Patton, again not saying he's good, but that that's the level of the cult-of-personality around him. I don't think that's accurate either, but when they compare him to Patton or de Gaulle they're not praising him.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: matafuchs
In April of 2019, US officially designated Iran's elite IRGC as a foreign terrorist organization. He was their leader. This strike is no different than killing any other terrorist. I don't care if his day job was Major General he carried out attacks that killed US troops and he was planning more attacks.

Declaring the Quds Force a terrorist group is asinine and ridiculous. Much Akin to Iran declaring the Green Berets a terror group.

And the reaction is comparable to an American mob attacking an Iranian embassy, so Iran decides to off a Canadian General. Ridiculous.

Extraordinarily uninformed and naive. Quds is internationally recognized to be behind terrorist activity. Green Berets are not. Seriously, let go of the anti-American propaganda.

No. It is declared a terror group by America, as of last year. No other country would have the hubris and gaul to declare elements of a nation’s military as terrorists.

Saudi Arabia and Bahrain designated them a terrorist organization last year. Israel, the UK, and numerous other western countries have acknowledged their sponsoring of terrorist operations. You're ill-equipped to have this conversation. I suggest you get informed on the subject matter then come back.
edit on 3 1 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Iranians online are cheering the assassination of Iran Quds Force leader Major General Qassem Soleimani by a U.S. drone strike in Baghdad early Friday local time, with many thanking President Trump with a hashtag that reads: #TnxPOTUS4Soleimani. Many observers regarded Soleimani as the second most powerful person in Iran behind the Supreme Leader.

The guy wasn't even liked by his own countryman.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

If they do they'll regret it.

Trump isn't Obama .

It's not about trump anymore. He has bent over for the neocons....Just like I predicted!!
edit on 3-1-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Trump isn't Obama .

It's not about trump anymore. He has bent over for the neocons....

Uninformed and baseless. Desperate. Pathetic.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

So.

Trump is still president.

Soleimani is still dead.

People are arguing over WHAT just exactly ?

You don't think Iran won't retaliate. Then the US will retaliate and it will spin out of control in a heart beat.

We can't attack Syria. They will respond, we'll respond, Russia will get involved. WW3!!!!

We attacked Syria twice. Nothing happened. Same people are telling you this is going to lead to war with Iran. Maybe you should be questioning their motives instead of diving headfirst into spreading this baseless nonsense.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Trump isn't Obama .

It's not about trump anymore. He has bent over for the neocons....Just like I predicted!!
Lol, no he hasn't and your predictions are baseless, liek the Syrian ones, what happened than?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Trump isn't Obama .

It's not about trump anymore. He has bent over for the neocons....

Uninformed and baseless. Desperate. Pathetic.

Israel is now pulling trumps strings. Same as it ever was....

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Trump isn't Obama .

The only one who (as you put so eloquently) 'bent over' for the neocons was Obama.

President Trump wouldn't be in half the bs he is right now if he was 'establishment/neocon'.

NO way I'll believe the 'neocons' wanted Soli out either.

edit on 4015Friday202013 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Trump isn't Obama .

That's a load of crap.

Neocons don't really want high profile targets like that dirt bag dead.

Alive they get to spend more money and keep being involved longer.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Iranians online are cheering the assassination of Iran Quds Force leader Major General Qassem Soleimani by a U.S. drone strike in Baghdad early Friday local time, with many thanking President Trump with a hashtag that reads: #TnxPOTUS4Soleimani. Many observers regarded Soleimani as the second most powerful person in Iran behind the Supreme Leader.

After we get rid of the Kohmaini Ayatollah, the people of Iran will elect new leaders.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That really depends on what Russia and China wants. MSS/FSB.

A puppet regime benefits them more than people getting what they want.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

After we get rid of the Kohmaini Ayatollah, the people of Iran will elect new leaders.

That's what the neocons have dreamed for and now trump is on board.

lobelog.com...
edit on 3-1-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Back in 2015 Israel was reportedly on the verge of killing Qassem Soleimani, the commander of the Iranian Quds Force but the Obama administration warned Iran of the imminent attack.

This guy should have been taken out a long time ago.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
For decades Iran has taunted us...

Let's start with 52 hostages for 444 days.

Fast Forward to 2016.

The IRGC, this guys unit, are the same ones who captured 2 US naval vessels. January 12th. Kerry Apologized to Iran. On January 16th the Iran deal was signed. Obama then gave them 400 million in cash and 1.3 billion in other shipments.

Gave them money and apologized after capturing US soldiers...

FF to 2019

The IRGC and the PMU torched a building in front of the Embassy and Trump killed Irans #2.

I know who I want as my leader.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That's what the neocons have dreamed for and now trump is on board.

lobelog.com...
Lmfao, what? Which is it? Isreal pulling his strings or are the Neo cons???

Seriously, I'm convinced you're the comic relief to this ordeal, thanks for the chuckle.
edit on 3-1-2020 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I thought Pelosi was the comic relief?

Should have asked permission!

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Kerry would have called Soleimani's cell if Trump let anyone outside his circle know...

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
media saying 3 1/2 thousand more troops heading to Iraq

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

The movements were tracked all night last night. There should be more tonight.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join