It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question: Where Did OAN Come From

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Deplorable

как вы думаете, откуда они?

What proof do you have to insinuate they are Russian based? The owner of the network is from Baton Rouge.

They’re ran out of San Diego, and employ people simultaneously working for OAN and Sputnik news, the Russian State News Network.

If the stories broadcast by the Trump-endorsed One America News Network sometimes look like outtakes from a Kremlin trolling operation, there may be a reason. One of the on-air reporters at the 24-hour network is a Russian national on the payroll of the Kremlin’s official propaganda outlet, Sputnik. Kristian Brunovich Rouz, originally from the Siberian city of Novosibirsk, has been living in San Diego, where OAN is based, since August 2017, reporting on U.S. politics for the 24-hour news channel. For all of that time, he’s been simultaneously writing for Sputnik, a Kremlin-owned news wire that played a role in Russia’s 2016 election-interference operation, according to an assessment by the U.S. intelligence community.

Link

They’ve even tried to sue everyone who pointed that out. You can talk crap about CNN and whoever else, and no doubt there is bias, but no one else has anyone simultaneously working for a hostile nations state media.

They’re also owned by Herring media, a fitting name.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

What proof do you have to insinuate they are Russian based? The owner of the network is from Baton Rouge.

Because the left voting base has been programmed to respond "Russia is behind it!!!" to any news that makes their owners look bad.

Yeah. It’s totally that. It has nothing to do with the fact they have people from Russian State Media on the payroll.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Last year I watched OAN more than any other news channel. Before that I watched Newsmax a lot, but then they messed with their nightly programming. It's like they switch from news to documentaries. What gives?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Yeah. It’s totally that. It has nothing to do with the fact they have people from Russian State Media on the payroll.

Hillary works for OAN?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

You must be the literal reincarnation of Joseph McCarthy

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekner

Nope. Just don’t have my head buried in the sand as to who controls what information in this country. Believe it or not, it’s not a very hard thing to stay on top of.

Though if you’re a Republican you aren’t going to be happy with what you find. So I understand why most of you don’t want to look into any of it.
edit on 3-1-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

Hillary works for OAN?

Nope. Her name is Kristian Brunovich Rouz. And she also works for Sputnik news, a Russian state media company.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Tekner

Nope. Just don’t have my head buried in the sand as to who controls what information in this country. Believe it or not, it’s not a very hard thing to stay on top of.

Though if you’re a Republican you aren’t going to be happy with what you find. So I understand why most of you don’t want to look into any of it.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Charles Herring is CEO of Herring Networks which owns OAN. Here's a nice OAN promo with a pretty and intelligent-looking bombshell (love the dramatic head-turn she does at 17 seconds LOL):

She seems like someone who would enjoy the purge, but also book clubs.

I'd believe anything she told me ... I did watch the clip with no sound, did she say anything worth believing?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join