It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question: Where Did OAN Come From

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
And how are they dredging up all these billion dollar scandal-bombs?

I don't think these stories are Fake News at all. I think someone is feeding the Angry American torch-mob the very fuel sucked up out of the ground by Burisma.

Why ... is no one asking the question: Where did OAN come from and why are they scooping the rest of the MSM?

National File: Paul Pelosi Jr. Under Scrutiny For Corruption, Ethical Lapses

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Who cares as long as it's the truth? Honestly, I don't know who they are because I don't pay much attention to any media.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

Charles Herring is CEO of Herring Networks which owns OAN. Here's a nice OAN promo with a pretty and intelligent-looking bombshell (love the dramatic head-turn she does at 17 seconds LOL):

She seems like someone who would enjoy the purge, but also book clubs.
edit on 2-1-2020 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
We give aid and some of that aid is returned in political kickbacks and contracts. It's not any harder than that. Politicians use their offspring to take the scent off of them and pass it to their children to collect the fees since they can't do it directly. They need someone they can trust and will not fold under any circumstance. This is what happened in Ukraine. It's not just Democrats either. Both sides are doing it.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Where did OAN come from and why are they scooping the rest of the MSM?

The other networks have the same information ... but fake news takes over ... because that is what the bosses order.

MSM is not your friend.

The Truth will set you free.

P

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
It's not just Democrats either. Both sides are doing it.

In the OP video, Jeb Bush goes up under the very same bus.

I think President Trump realizes he has zero friends up there in the Capitol. He tried to drain the swamp and failed. Looks to me like he's decided to set the whole damn thing on Fire.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable
And how are they dredging up all these billion dollar scandal-bombs?

I don't think these stories are Fake News at all. I think someone is feeding the Angry American torch-mob the very fuel sucked up out of the ground by Burisma.

Why ... is no one asking the question: Where did OAN come from and why are they scooping the rest of the MSM?

National File: Paul Pelosi Jr. Under Scrutiny For Corruption, Ethical Lapses

They came around about three or four years ago and the reason why is clear, there is a market for a right leaning news network. It’s about making money.

Why are they scooping the rest of the media? You really don’t know? They are propaganda they have no interest in reporting any news that is against the globalist/democrat agenda.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
From what I can gather, OAN developed from the Fake Stream Media dropping the ball on integrity and bending to the will of there corporate overlords. OAN does look like a well resourced organisation, trying to lift the media standards.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

как вы думаете, откуда они?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

..... I see what you did there... Very nice.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Since you're not supposed to post in a foreign language, allow me to translate for the gallery:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

edit on 2-1-2020 by Deplorable because:
15i.) Language: The dominant language of our users and moderation staff is English. In order to promote a smooth-running environment and fair enforcement of the Terms and Conditions of Use (and the Terms and Conditions of Membership), you agree not to Post or chat in any language other than English.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
The Truth will set you free.

America's Presidential history of incarcerating dirty, lying, scumbag journalists ... is the opposite.

Sounds to me like Giuliani has the goods on some people who are guilty of corruption. Sounds like he's also formed a plan for the offensive. "One charge ... make it stick. Forget the wheelbarrow full of other charges for now. We'll have time to deal with those once the bad guys are behind bars."

Happy New Year Deplorables Everywhere!!

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

What proof do you have to insinuate they are Russian based? The owner of the network is from Baton Rouge.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

What proof do you have to insinuate they are Russian based? The owner of the network is from Baton Rouge.

Because the left voting base has been programmed to respond "Russia is behind it!!!" to any news that makes their owners look bad.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Where did OAN come from and why are they scooping the rest of the MSM?

Do you honestly think the MSM does any real investigative reports. Hell NBC and ABC and CBS covered for Harvey and Jeffrey and Les when they actually "Did" investigative reporting.

It's not shocking to me....

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
That's a drive by progressive/liberal2020/demoncrat post...Russia, Russia, Russia....
So typical, no proof no backing it up, just gibberish.
Can't wait for the video montage after the 2020 presidential race.
2016 redux.

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

edit on 2-1-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I've been watching OAN since they first launched in 2013. They are by no means "new" to the political reporting scene. They used to operate on a shoe string budget in the early days. Liz Wheeler is an absolute ASSASSIN with facts and logic.

This is her speech from 2016 at CPAC when OANN was still relatively unknown. It was her speech here that launched OAN into the mainstream. She's amazing.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

Since you're not supposed to post in a foreign language, allow me to translate for the gallery:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOL....REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Where Did OAN Come From

CNN says it's literally paid Russian propaganda

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Typical... Rachel Maddow and MSNBC also made that assertion live and on the air. OAN called them to court and so far, Maddows only response is it that words on her show are not facts, like we didn't know that already.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join