It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unredacted Ukraine Documents Reveal Extent of Pentagon’s Legal Concerns

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Y'all are all ridiculous and hypocritical, which is quite common for the political cult types of America.

Fact: Had this same exact impeachment scenario played out, with the same set of facts/information etc., but it was 2013 and it was Obama instead of Trump, most of you would be SCREAMING for Obama's removal from office. Not all, but most.

And I'm perfectly willing to say that the liberal sides cult followers are certainly equally hypocritical in the arena of "what's okay for my cult, is not okay for the opposing cult".

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
He never asked for ''Joe Biden'' to be investigated.
He asked that the situation with the fired prosecutor be looked into.

Its not like he hired a law firm to create a fake dossier and submitted it to the FBI to start a year long investigation...

Get over it.. he WON the ELECTION

He only "asked" the Ukranian president to go on CNN and announce investigations into Biden.

If he actually wanted an investigation is unknown. He sure wanted to make it look like there was one though.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Everything depends on intent right. And I'm sure that the US has used the carrot and stick approach before. Obama probably has threatened to withhold or withheld aid for a time in order to get other countries to comply with whatever policies he had at the time.

And I agree with you that it is kind of weak.

If anything Trump is guilty of almost breaking the law yet not quite breaking it because the people around him are protecting him or outright refusing to do what he asks. Is that a crime? I don't know.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Sillyolme

This is what is really happening.

sure thing lady
sure thing

I am so tired about Ukraine! Every day Ukraine Ukraine. Why we should care about 'em?

(post by fringeofthefringe removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

What's sad to witness is how much you idolize this guy.

Presidents are not there to be worshiped.

Presidents work for us. And we need to question what they are doing and when we see something wrong we need to speak up and say it.

edit on 13-1-2020 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
You did say President Trump was guilty of almost breaking the law, right?
That is delusional(TDS), there is no such thing as being guilty of almost breaking the law.

I love what are President is doing, I have been sick and tired of the 30+ year Busch and Clinton political royalty. Listening to Hillary speak in her "black southern drawl" was enough to make me puke, I am grateful he ran and beat her in the 2016 race.

Regarding the election of President Trump, the permanent political class thought that it so detrimental to their corrupt way of life they enlisted, without any arm twisting, the intelligence community to spy on his campaign and concoct a false russian agent narrative and you think idolatry is the source of the support I have for President Trump?
Now impeachmentgate after the Russian agent story never panned out, it has been an utter embarresment for Schiff, Nadler and Pelosi and it's going nowhere fast.
I could not imagine any other person who could have endured the slander and false reporting on a 3+ year, daily basis that President Trump has not only had to endure but has managed to fight back against.
From North Korea, Iran,China, reworking NAFTA, getting us out of the Paris accord and more..he has done everything Hillary would not have done and I am grateful because my country is stronger in many ways for his efforts.
I could go on but I won't. You have TDS and my first sentence is proof.
My country is doing better with President Trump.

a reply to: grey580

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I want to say that I do not idolize him or agree wholeheartedly with what he does or says but what gets me really upset is the fact that many that opposed him can let it go that he won the election. It gets me upset that instead of trying to help him or work with him which in turn would help the country we have many individuals that are willing to bring it all down at any cost.

For three years the topic of impeachment and all these other investigations have been non stop and very little actual policy or compromising has been done except when the president has been directly involved, while nothing has happened with those investigations except more investigation because they didn't get the outlook they wanted. It has created a gigantic rift in the political system as well as the public and I feel as a people we are better than this. It also makes me wonder if he really is on to something to make so many people want him gone so badly.

I did not vote for Obama, mainly because I did not like his policies and to be honest wasn't thrilled with the other party candidates either. I did not hate him, wish ill will on him or his family and I for sure hoped he was successful because if he is succeeding the country and its people are succeeding. I think he did some good things and some not so good things but to me his entire run just seemed like it was status quo with no real change even though that is what he ran on.

For how well the economy is doing and so many other things that get overlooked don't you wonder what the outlook of the country would be if he had the same press coverage as Obama or even Bush instead of what seems like a constant doom and gloom scenario? Aren't we as Americans supposed to rally around each other and get through tough times together and figure out a way to make things better? We are really heading down a dark path

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read new threads.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

No no no... you can't sit there and say that the democrats should work with him when the republicans, being led by Mitch McConnell, did everything in their power to block Obama whenever they could.

Even now McConnell has a stack of bills from the house that he has done nothing with. Just sitting there waiting for him to do something with. But he won't.

There is a rift. But don't just think that it's all coming from the democratic side. Republicans share the blame as well.

Should we be rallying around each other? Yes. I agree we should. Both parties should ditch the rhetoric. It's hurting america.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

On top of that Chuck Schumer has also commented on the report. So it does seem like it is legitimate.

LOL

That is all.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
He never asked for ''Joe Biden'' to be investigated.
He asked that the situation with the fired prosecutor be looked into.

Its not like he hired a law firm to create a fake dossier and submitted it to the FBI to start a year long investigation...

Get over it.. he WON the ELECTION

He only "asked" the Ukranian president to go on CNN and announce investigations into Biden.

If he actually wanted an investigation is unknown. He sure wanted to make it look like there was one though.

I guess he should have called it a ''matter''.... that would have gone down much better with the democratic public...

I am at a loss about this entire Ukrainian sham..

There was/is massive corruption in Ukrainian Energy Companies
Biden is on tape admitting he threatened Ukraine into firing a prosecutor
The prosecutor was looking into Biden's sons company
The prosecutor was fired

..... that really happened! there's no question or arguing if this happened...

The Democratic mindset is Trump should be impeached because he asked Ukraine to look into the corruption? How do people not see the incredible hypocrisy here?

dduuuuuuuuuuuuudde!

edit on 20/1/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

He was a prosecutor that NEVER prosecuted ANYONE. He didn't have any legal qualifications unless you counted his extensive rap sheet. He was either suspected of taking numerous bribes and was leftover of the old defunct Soviet regime. What kind of prosecutor could he have been if he didn't know how to even do the job and by all counts didn't do the job.

FYI after he was fired Buresma was still investigated.

I have no doubt that Hunter Biden was hired simply for the PR potential with foreign interests, but I also know that happens a lot all over the world including the US.

edit on 20-1-2020 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

He was a prosecutor that NEVER prosecuted ANYONE.

And yet, we have evidence that he was prosecuting the owner of burisma.

FYI after he was fired Buresma was still investigated.

But you said he never prosecuted anyone.... Also that's not entirely true. Lutsenko said he thought it was a waste of time and closed the investigation only to later realize it was not and reopen the investigation.

As for your meme:

1) kushner only owed 250M on the building, not 1.2B.
2) Kushner divested from it in january of 2017, when he was appointed to his current role
3) The company that bought it (brookfield) was an american company and their largest foreign shareholder was a canadian bank that owns 9% of the shares.
4) No qatari government involvement in the company
5) Brookfield is a publicly traded US company
6) The only possible qatari ties to brookfield is a JV they did in the UK to purchase CWG and a deal they did on greenpoint landing in new york, which is not in any way affiliated with the kushners. Oh and their two deals with qatar were all in 2015.

It's tough to get more wrong in one meme. The only thing it got right is that kushner owned 666 5th ave. But really even that is wrong because jared was divested from it at the time of all that was alleged (and wrong) in the meme.
edit on 20-1-2020 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

This is incorrect, as many similar things happened over and over under obama and we didn't call for his removal. In fact there were only a few serious calls for impeachment despite obama really earning it. The coverup from benghazi and failure to enforce immigration laws. At no point were articles drawn up though. However democrats have drawn up articles on 5 of the last 6 republican presidents. They can't handle losing elections. biggest bunch of sore losers on earth.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Gosh, Occupy Democrats would lie?

I'm shocked.

Snopes rates that article as "mostly true", I bet.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Charliebrowndog
No no no... you can't sit there and say that the democrats should work with him

Yes. You can.

...when the republicans, being led by Mitch McConnell, did everything in their power to block Obama whenever they could.

Only when it came to his radical, America destroying policies.

But that was a good thing.

Even now McConnell has a stack of bills from the house that he has done nothing with.

Yeah... because they're a bunch of radical leftist nonsensical bills that are bad for America.

Just sitting there waiting for him to do something with. But he won't.
Well, he probably would if there was a way for him to circular file them or something. As it is, he's doing the next best thing.

There is a rift. But don't just think that it's all coming from the democratic side. Republicans share the blame as well.

Come back when the dems start proposing some actually sane, rational legislation.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join