It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Falsification Of British History

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
An excellent interview with Alan Wilson here.

We all make mistakes, I can't see all vitrified forts being proof of the comet, but there are indications that some may be.

Michael of Bernicia has made a serious mistake recently with his spy video.

(A personal message for Michael of Bernicia.
Michael, if you're reading this, you said to me, "You've known him longer than anyone. Has he always been this mad?" You know what my answer was. But spy? No, definitely not. However he's like a magnet for dangerous undercovers, and he thinks they're his friends. He recently put my life at risk by talking about me to one of them. He's done the leaves under the bonnet thing with me, it's an obsession, no more. He's like a giant Crazy Frog. We all make mistakes.)

Getting back to the falsification of British history, which appears to be mainly so we accept the current impostors masquerading as Royals, Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett have unfalsified history like no-one else.

If you can stretch as far as £268.78 for a paperback it will be the best £268.78 you ever spent. If I'd realised it cost that much I would have hung onto the copy I borrowed for a second reading.
The King Arthur Conspiracy: Arthur, America, and the Comet by Grant Berkley
www.amazon.co.uk...
edit on 2 1 2020 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Oh, no.. another "buy my book" thread..

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
As one of the reviewers of this book writes, "A waste of good trees." Anyone who pays this amount for that book is insane.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

You obviously do not know the theory behind really overpriced books. If you buy one, there is no way for you to say anything bad about it. You cannot admit to throwing away that much money for overpriced, really bad toilet paper.

You just have to make a book that appeals to the insane with lots of money. If you know that kind of people, please tell me all about them.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: schuyler

You obviously do not know the theory behind really overpriced books. If you buy one, there is no way for you to say anything bad about it. You cannot admit to throwing away that much money for overpriced, really bad toilet paper.

You must be right. I've only been a librarian for 45 years.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Not just any book, but a 350.00 USD book. beyondknowledge is correct here, the crazy price is for one of two reasons:
1 To prevent common people that might review the book for paying for it
2 Cause people who bought the book to feel shame if they make bad statements against it

Though there is a third option I'd like to make, the writer could be using the high price to speed up a possible payoff. The description of the book is a good tip off to this;
From the Amazon link above:
Book description,

AD 562: A comet destroyed Arthurian Britain. English academics rejected this history, obliterating evidence of Arthurian Dynasty, Covenant Ark, Lost Ten Tribes, early christianity, invaluable decipherment evidence in American voyages, Estruscan & Pelasgian

lower in on the page:

Product description
Review
Merlyn’s Legacy: An Appreciation by Geoff Anderson, author of The Legend of Aranrhod and the book and lyrics for three Musicals: Rock on Simon Peter; The Damascus Road Show; That Saul, Folks! As a living he has built furniture, been a parish priest, and written.To be outrageous, he has lived in a commune, cycled over the Massif Central and never done drugs.

For the love of it, he has managed The St Petersburg Blagovest Ensemble since 2002. Olga Koslova, their conductor, has invited Geoff to combine his book tours with their UK concert tours.

"The first book ‘Wizard’s Woe’ introduces the rules and traditions that govern life in fairy land that have seeped into local human consciousness as legends and 'fairy stories' told to children. But one such storyteller discovers that the world of the little people is as real as his own human world, and that it is possible to cross between the two."

"But there's a catch. At some point he has to choose. Our hero's dilemma is that he can't communicate with the woman he loves to find out if she is going to make the same choice."

"The whole trilogy raises deeply spiritual and ecological questions."

"Spiritually, the world of the fairies and gnomes can be interpreted in this book as a kind of heaven, an Arcadian Paradise. This paradise is not a vaguely drawn heaven where anything goes because the inhabitants are immortal - which they are - but rather one that is governed by strict rules, the breaking of which can result in a 'second death'. So the story prompts readers to consider death and the possibility of an afterlife, without having to steep themselves in any of the world's ancient religions."

"One of the problems we have in envisaging what heaven might be like is to imagine what the inhabitants do with all the time on their hands. Revelation's suggestion that we might be kneeling before God's throne singing hymns of praise for ever doesn't appeal to many people, nor does the popular myth of being a harp-playing angel. The authors of Wizard's Woe have an intriguing answer to this quandary which, again, may not appeal to all readers, though it is gets full marks for sheer audacity!"

"Ecologically, the reader is prompted to consider the risk we take when we destroy our natural environment for commercial gain, since we may unwittingly be destroying the habitats of creatures we know nothing about - indeed, it is certain that we are doing exactly that when we destroy the rainforests, for example, which harbour countless undiscovered species, and disrupt the harmony of the planet. Wizard's Woe is a parable of this risk and therefore speaks to a current burning issue."

Synopsis
Offers historical research and re-evaluation of authentic British histories, as well as origins of the Early British.
From the Author
Detailed information of each chapter, in the form of simple summaries, is available via a developing website, kingarthuronline.info

So what is the book really about? Is it about a possible early British history that was destroyed by a comet, is it about fantasy creatures living amongst us, or is the whole thing just an over prices allegory the highlights that the house of Windsor shouldn't even be called "Royal"?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
As one of the reviewers of this book writes, "A waste of good trees." Anyone who pays this amount for that book is insane.

The only books I buy that I pull the Benjamin's out for are old historical books.

I almost bought an old magick book that was supposedly rare and valuable, but after being allowed to skim through it I decided that it just wasn't worth it for a book that was mostly comprised of scribbles and poorly drawn naked devil women.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

I am not going to watch a video. This is highly provocative; what (sigh if anything) about British History is false? ALL OF IT. Lets start with who they are and why they exist (4D negative reptilian creatures); if only to torment the Welsh, Scottish and Irish...East Indians, Australians, Asia, Northern Africa..Polynesia. I am that so can speak of it.
edit on 2-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Hang on a moment, ah there just had to get out of my skin (Shedding it itches so much), sorry we are not lizards and in fact most British are a mixture of people's, since the time of the Bronze age and indeed long before we were a part of the ancient trade networks and long before Rome we were a major destination for Greek, Middle Eastern, Egyptian, North and West African and of course European traders whom came for our TIN.

But of course OUR traders went there as well.

There is evidence of ancient civilization all around the UK not only in Wales.

So we were not separate from the classical world but were part of it, we did not stand as a unique race because we Mixed with just about every other people we came into contact with even long before the invasions of the Roman's, Saxon's and Norse.

It's OK for you to be ignorant and hate every English person around BUT you are the one with the problem not me though to be fair I regard myself as BRITISH and am a typical mixture of Celt, Nordic, Saxon and with some Maori and Jewish thrown in, there might even be some Indian and Chinese there via the same line as the Maori but of that I am not certain.

SOME Welsh like to forget that before the NORMAN invasion the Saxon and Danes married the native woman, there are woman in Iceland whom are actually descended from CELTIC British woman despite the usual view of that nation as being pure Viking.

Before the NORMANS (whom suppressed the old Norse and old Dane languages that most English once spoke and forced them to speak Norman FRENCH for over 400 years) the Angles and Saxons (whom were maternally there cousin's because they had married the native woman whom were probably better looking than there own before they intermarried with them - according to early roman account's the Britain's were beautiful, auburn, red and golden hair was common as were green and blue eye's) were actually on friendly terms with the Welsh kingdom's by the time of the Norman Invasion.

Needless to say the history is very complex.

Now to be the point I think this guy is simply repeating the truth as he knows it but I disagree strongly with him on oh so many accounts' many point's including the ark of the covenant - it is most certainly NOT in Wales and Jesus is NOT buried there.

There are two, one found in the grotto of Jeremiah by Ron Wyatte under the site of Golgotha were Jesus was Crucified.

The OTHER place were the ark of the covenant is and I believe it is there through faith not by physical presence is in a small church in a place called Aksum in Ethiopia.

It is possible that an exact replica blessed by ancient rabbi may be in Ethiopia, perhaps King David the real one even gave a copy to his beloved the Queen of Sheba.

Wales despite my strong disagreement with this man is a great and ancient nation with a very long history and a longer history of civilization than traditional history claim's and the Welsh are a proud people, and the best male voice choir's in the world, they make brilliant solders too ask the Zulu whom tried to take them on at Rourke's drift.

edit on 2-1-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
originally posted by: LABTECH767

LAB: Hang on a moment, ah there just had to get out of my skin (Shedding it itches so much), sorry we are not lizards and in fact most British are a mixture of people's, since the time of the Bronze age and indeed long before we were a part of the ancient trade networks and long before Rome we were a major destination for Greek, Middle Eastern, Egyptian, North and West African and of course European traders whom came for our TIN.
But of course OUR traders went there as well.

And your point is (now that you have totally destroyed GB with your immigration policies) Rome fell because? The Swedes are exporting their refugees because they refuse or will not assimilate?

Lab: There is evidence of ancient civilization all around the UK not only in Wales.
So we were not separate from the classical world but were part of it, we did not stand as a unique race because we Mixed with just about every other people we came into contact with even long before the invasions of the Roman's, Saxon's and Norse.

I am not talking of the Ancient World. I am speaking of events that happened 400,000 years ago with the initial creation of the smarter slave ape/man.

Lab: It's OK for you to be ignorant and hate every English person around BUT you are the one with the problem not me though to be fair I regard myself as BRITISH and am a typical mixture of Celt, Nordic, Saxon and with some Maori and Jewish thrown in, there might even be some Indian and Chinese there via the same line as the Maori but of that I am not certain.

Fine; you are adequately diluted to be able to safely say "I am racially diverse enough to actually exist without having to apologize". Congratulations.

edit on 2-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

No I pointed out that I am a HUMAN being just like you, we both have flaws and I was being sarcastic, all people are people and in every nation there are good and bad.

The same with the Period of British Empire there were good and bad point's about it.

India, most Indian states (it was many country's mostly ruled by Islamic rulers) were actually welcoming of the British when they came, they were in fact Invited in by these places in most cases or when they came the Hindu majority welcomed them since they were badly treated by the Muslim minority and the British East India company led Indian army (made up of Indian AND mercenary soldiers) were far more just, fair and allowed them to be free - at first at least.

The STAIN on British rule of India was in the final day's when the Indian's were demanding independence and someone ordered the actually peaceful but noisy crowd be dispersed with gun's, this led to a massacre which then sealed the end of the British rule of India.

What followed was Partition a period in which more Indian's of all religions died than in the entire period of British rule as the Hindu's were not ever going to allow the Muslim's to rule them again, today in India there is growing almost fascist Hindu extremism.

There were many bad thing's that occurred under British rule and also many GOOD thing's so it is unfair to tar and feather the entire period of British rule, Now Belgian rule that is another matter entirely.

Over all the British were more fair and even had a belief in what was once called the White Man's burden the belief that they were to Civilize, Educate and Convert to Christianity the world sharing the benefit's of there benign leadership, building city's and town's and raising the level of the colonial people's knowledge, health and spiritual well being.

Don't laugh they REALLY believed that and such great figures as General Gordon are fine examples.

Also the British stopped more massacres than they ever committed by far and way's, stopping the Mahdi and his army from conquering north Africa was one example though there are also stain's upon Britain that no amount of good could ever wipe clean such as the invasion, sacking and looting of the Ethiopian Empire one of the oldest and longest lasting Christian empires in the world that then never recovered fully from what had been done to it, to this day there are still stolen holy relic's sacred to the Ethiopian Orthodox Church in British museum's, another crime was the disgraceful and appalling treatment of the native Australasian's, until if I recall there was once actually a stuffed aboriginal Australian family, parent's and children on display at the natural history museum in London showing the dark side of pseudo-scientific prejudice in which they had believed wrongly that the Aboriginal's were somehow less human, they had been posed to appear as if they were the stereotype of neanderthal's which was prevalent at the time with stooped back's and ape like poses.

All empires have there evil side, all even the cruel and vicious ROMAN empire have there good side, in the case of all empires the good side is this, PEACE while it lasts, under the British populations bloomed, cures were found for diseases, roads and railways were built as were town's, port's and city's.

Under the Roman's much the same but they were much more cruel and of course they never stopped being slavers until the very end of there empire (in the west they continued for nearly a thousand more years in Byzantium though many regard that breakaway empire as more a LATE Greek empire) while Britain banned slavery and then ACTIVELY hunted slaver ship's even of other European nation's and the US slaver ship's sinking or seizing them to put an end to the Atlantic slave trade until those other nations followed suit and under pressure from the British and emancipation movement's in there own nation's also agreed to end the inhuman trade (the end of slavery was actually years later in Scotland since they did not abolish it for a while after England did) and in fact the last of our anti slavery patrol's was if I recall in the mid 1970's when it only stopped due to budget cut's and we finally stopped policing the waters off of Arabia (but even that late we had still been capturing skiff's full of native African's in chain's being taken to the slave markets in Yemen and Saudi Arabia.

So it's OK to hate someone blindly as you were doing BUT it is also wrong.

Not everything the British did was evil, much of it was very good indeed and had it not been for British rule India would still be under Islamic oppression, Africa was not trashed by the British the Portuguese and Spanish did that during there expansion, slave taking and looting of the formerly civilized African city states and kingdom's, when Britain moved in most of these places were lawless or else under less benign rule by other European powers.

All empires fall to dust, ever hear of Ozymandias probably an allegorical tale based on Seti the Great but also prophetic for all work's of man as the Bible says' are in vain, all is dust.
en.wikipedia.org...

There is one thing I have to say though, there are always' those that seek power, those that seek power are usually very bad people and such people always end up in positions of power in and around empires be they the old kind or the modern corporate kind.

edit on 3-1-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I didn't buy it, I borrowed it from the alleged spy who bought it on the recommendation of Michael of Bernicia.

As a not buyer I can say this book is packed full of fascinating research.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
No I pointed out that I am a HUMAN being just like you, we both have flaws and I was being sarcastic, all people are people and in every nation there are good and bad. The same with the Period of British Empire there were good and bad point's about it.

I have no flaws if you are speaking of failed empire building.

LABTECH: India, most Indian states (it was many country's mostly ruled by Islamic rulers) were actually welcoming of the British when they came, they were in fact Invited in by these places in most cases or when they came the Hindu majority welcomed them since they were badly treated by the Muslim minority and the British East India company led Indian army (made up of Indian AND mercenary soldiers) were far more just, fair and allowed them to be free - at first at least.

I can see how those most helpful conquering exploiters of natural resources, land, spice, tea and slave labor (people) would be perceived (at first blush) as saviors.

LABTECH: The STAIN on British rule of India was in the final day's when the Indian's were demanding independence and someone ordered the actually peaceful but noisy crowd be dispersed with gun's, this led to a massacre which then sealed the end of the British rule of India.What followed was Partition a period in which more Indian's of all religions died than in the entire period of British rule as the Hindu's were not ever going to allow the Muslim's to rule them again, today in India there is growing almost fascist Hindu extremism.

Pakistan was created; the Hindu and the Muslim could live in segregation (AS THEY WISHED) instead of just trying to get along with each other. The Sykes would remain law enforcers (to this day).

LABTECH: There were many bad thing's that occurred under British rule and also many GOOD thing's so it is unfair to tar and feather the entire period of British rule, Now Belgian rule that is another matter entirely. Over all the British were more fair and even had a belief in what was once called the White Man's burden the belief that they were to Civilize, Educate and Convert to Christianity the world sharing the benefit's of there benign leadership, building city's and town's and raising the level of the colonial people's knowledge, health and spiritual well being.

No different than the Catholic sponsored Spanish Crusades helped indigenous people by destroying the entire culture of the Maya/Aztec Meso American world. Robbing, murdering and burning all evidence of higher learning/language.

LABTECH: So it's OK to hate someone blindly as you were doing BUT it is also wrong.Not everything the British did was evil, much of it was very good indeed and had it not been for British rule India would still be under Islamic oppression, Africa was not trashed by the British the Portuguese and Spanish did that during there expansion, slave taking and looting of the formerly civilized African city states and kingdom's, when Britain moved in most of these places were lawless or else under less benign rule by other European powers.

You really need to listen to what you are saying; also do not hate anyone other than Paul (and he deserves my ire).

LABTECH: All empires fall to dust, ever hear of Ozymandias probably an allegorical tale based on Seti the Great but also prophetic for all work's of man as the Bible says' are in vain, all is dust.
en.wikipedia.org... There is one thing I have to say though, there are always' those that seek power, those that seek power are usually very bad people and such people always end up in positions of power in and around empires be they the old kind or the modern corporate kind.

Those that seek power have power and are generally not to be trusted/loved. They have an agenda that includes you only if you are of benefit to them.

top topics

join