It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OAN-Giuliani Investigation Bust Biden-Ukraine Corruption Wide Open

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I was at work and didn't have the time to watch the videos.

Then your posts are not relevant. Do you normally weigh in on subjects you have no idea about?

The only "name" I used was "willfully ignorant." You just admitted to it. You chose to weigh in on a subject without even looking at the evidence... that is the definition of both willful (you chose to make assumptions without looking at the information presented) and ignorant (you did not look at the information presented).

So, have you even started watching the videos? Or are you still at work?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I wonder how old joe is going to defend his family's honor when this little gem gets tied the Ukraine buisness.

After all whats a little international laundering and insider trading?

Wouldn't suprise me to see this ending up as currency/market manipulation as well.
Possibly even espionage, as this parent company had defense contracts access. Something china probably isn't supposed to have.

Bohai Harvest RST?

www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/01 /02/report-hunter-bidens-chinese-firm-invested-in-african-blood-mine/

edit on 2-1-2020 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2020 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme What part of the videos were to be considered nothing? I think you might have meant the "Mueller" report has nothing but everyone already knows that. See how easily it now can be considered a factual statement as the "Mueller Report" has all proven to be a giant nothing burger. Try chewing on a Joe Ukraine beef eater deluxe as it has meat in it. Enjoy dining on something that has substance as it is more filling.

I see later where you admitted to not wasting your time watching the videos once again you have access to information that no one else has proving and backing up all your accusations so why not go ahead and provide links so we all can see this evidence.

edit on 2-1-2020 by CrazyFox because: caught up

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The videos are long and I'll need more time to watch.

I've only done some 5 minutes in and 2 things stick out.

1. Rion from OAN says that the WH was not allowed into the hearings. However Trump himself said he would not participate. Li nk

2. Guiliani said, "Would it surprise you if I haven't been in the Ukraine for two years." This Financial Times article talks about Giuliani's Ukraine trip. Here is a photo. AP News article as well.

In this handout photo provided by Adriii Derkach's press office, Rudy Giuliani, an attorney for U.S President Donald Trump, left, meets with Ukrainian lawmaker Adriii Derkach in Kyiv, Ukraine, Thursday, Dec. 5, 2019. A Ukrainian lawmaker says he has met up with Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, in Kyiv to discuss an anti-corruption project. Derkach, who has previously accused the son of former Vice President Joe Biden of embezzling money from a gas company in Ukraine, posted photos of Thursday’s meeting on his Facebook page. (Adriii Derkach's press office via AP)

I'm going to keep on watching as time allows. But we have already started out with a lie from Giuliani some 5 and a half minutes into the video.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

1. She said “White house attorneys are banned from participating. And Schiff outright refused the republicans the right to call witnesses of their own.”

2. Guiliani and OAN network travelled to Ukraine together for this interview. It even says so in the AP article.

Not a great start.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CitizenZero

1. That’s not what I’m seeing.
www.washingtonpost.com...
WP there says that house asked them to come. And WH said no.

2. Giuliani claims he never went to Ukraine on any mission for the president in the video. But clearly he did. I’m assuming that the video was filmed after the trip. Maybe it was filmed before the trip? Any idea when this was filmed?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: TheRedneck

The videos are long and I'll need more time to watch.

I've only done some 5 minutes in and 2 things stick out.

1. Rion from OAN says that the WH was not allowed into the hearings. However Trump himself said he would not participate. Li nk

2. Guiliani said, "Would it surprise you if I haven't been in the Ukraine for two years." This Financial Times article talks about Giuliani's Ukraine trip. Here is a photo. AP News article as well.

In this handout photo provided by Adriii Derkach's press office, Rudy Giuliani, an attorney for U.S President Donald Trump, left, meets with Ukrainian lawmaker Adriii Derkach in Kyiv, Ukraine, Thursday, Dec. 5, 2019. A Ukrainian lawmaker says he has met up with Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, in Kyiv to discuss an anti-corruption project. Derkach, who has previously accused the son of former Vice President Joe Biden of embezzling money from a gas company in Ukraine, posted photos of Thursday’s meeting on his Facebook page. (Adriii Derkach's press office via AP)

I'm going to keep on watching as time allows. But we have already started out with a lie from Giuliani some 5 and a half minutes into the video.

It is not a Lie.

The first video is taped before his trip to Ukraine, the 3rd video is OAN and Giuliani doing an interview in Ukraine, and a couple other places.
edit on 2-1-2020 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   

1. White House lawyers were banned form the House Intelligence Committee hearings; House Republicans were banned from discussing many of those meetings as they were not conducted in open public. You are talking about the House Judiciary Committee, which did extend an invitation to White House attorneys, but only for purposes of determining if the House had cause to allow a full impeachment vote. The HIC had already produced the Articles of Impeachment and declared Trump guilty. The HJC was only concerned with formalities on impeachment, not guilt.

That's like a defendant in court being pronounced guilty before ever having a chance to defend himself, then at the last minute the judge 'inviting' him to explain why he shouldn't be jailed since he's obviously guilty. That's not justice.

2. Guiliani has stated in the interview that he has documentation that proves he has not been to Ukraine for two years and the stories are false. As has been pointed out, he does travel to Ukraine in the third video since many of the potential witnesses cannot get VISAs approved to come to the US. In addition, Viktor Shokin is suffering the aftereffects of mercury poisoning. The picture you present is from that trip with OAN.

Way to pre-judge. 5 minutes out of almost three hours, and you've already determined who's lying. "Willful ignorance" at its finest. You can stop now; everything you hear will be a "lie" anyway.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Scepticaldem

I dont know why you feel the need to bring this up but I am pretty sure I never said that. LOL but whatever. Since I knew from day one that Mueller could not lock trump up I never would have made that claim.

But baby NY state can and they are just waiting for him. LOL

Hey I did say they would not bring charges up against Hillary all of 2016. I can even back it up.
Maybe you want to read those?

Someone should compile a list of your "mueller is going to ruin trump" posts, it'd surely be 10-20 pages long

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I don't like the source, I don't like Trump, still less Guiliani. However, I starred and flagged this topic because AON has provided a compelling, substantive narrative with supporting witnesses and documents.

The case against the Bidens can no longer be dismissed as debunked conspiracy theory. This, together with a picture that emerges of intense and ongoing US interference in the Ukrainian justice system, dating back to the previous administration, makes the impeachment proceedings look like a hypocritical farce.

Bottom line, as Shokin says, the transcripts of Biden's conversations with Poroshenko need to be subpoenaed.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

I don't like the source, I don't like Trump, still less Guiliani. However, I starred and flagged this topic because AON has provided a compelling, substantive narrative with supporting witnesses and documents.

Now there's an opinion I can respect! Thank you!

And have a star...

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

You are a rare commodity in today's world.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Makes no difference.

Hunter Biden could be a Communist child molester, and the golden state killer, but what Trump did is still an impeachable offense.

If Trump had evidence against Hunter Biden he should have handed it over to the relevant authorities and then allowed them to investigate.

Legally, anything that Guliani finds is called "fruit of a poisonous tree", it means that the initial act of this escapade is so tainted that the evidence is inadmissible in any US court.

Hunter Biden is going to walk away from this because Trump wanted to play junior detective and trained the evidence chain. Trump should have let the FBI deal with it.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Notoneofyou
I believe the Biden cash haul is upwards of 16.5 million so far.

Just wait until the whole amount is revealed, and then factor in that its only a small cut of how much they laundered/funneled for the dems.

Time will tell.

And I hope the information Rudy has is vetted properly before it's put in the public realm. It will be scrutinized heavily to say the least.

Vetted properly, really
Was the impeachment vetted properly?

No; and most people don't take it seriously as a result (not even the Democrat leadership).

Assuring these accusations about Biden are true and more importantly that they can be proven with more than cercomstainal evidence; wouldn't you want people to take it seriously? That won't happen if its pushed out like the joke of an impeachment was.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

I'm just disappointed that everyone turns this partisan immediately when both parties are involved and guilty.

This partisanship is what made politicians above the law because now any accusations or evidence are shrugged off as partisan political witch hunts.

We need this to be non partisan so we can actually arrest try and convict some ppl.

Just who do you see here ignoring a criminal of any party? Granted many of us here are real Libertarians.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
If Giuliani actually has proof of anything then I'm all for it. Weeding out corruption in government is of the utmost importance regardless of a person's political leaning.

I just wonder how many cheering on this development would feel the same way if people started digging in to Giuliani's own connections to the Russian mob or Trump's ties to the Mafia.

If we're going to start calling out corruption in politics then it needs to be done across the board, starting at the top.

Fair question but we have hard facts now that point to some corruption for decades with money laundering of our gifts to foreign country's staring us in the face. If we get hard facts like this for Russia doing something with anybody like this, well we all are for draining the damn swamp.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Hunter Biden could be a Communist child molester, and the golden state killer, but what Trump did is still an impeachable offense.

Wrong. The President of the USA is duty-bound to investigate any and all cases of criminality concerning citizens of the USA.

If Trump had evidence against Hunter Biden he should have handed it over to the relevant authorities and then allowed them to investigate.

The relevant authorities in any criminal investigation are those authorities under the direct supervision of the President of the USA.

Legally, anything that Guliani finds is called "fruit of a poisonous tree", it means that the initial act of this escapade is so tainted that the evidence is inadmissible in any US court.

Rudolph Guiliani is a member of the Bar and thus, as legal counsel, is permitted to conduct any investigation, within the bounds of law, that may serve to exonerate his client or support his case.

Hunter Biden is going to walk away from this because Trump wanted to play junior detective and trained the evidence chain. Trump should have let the FBI deal with it.

The FBI does not operate independently of the President of the USA. The FBI is a division of the Department of Justice, which is a division of the Executive Branch, which is headed up by the President of the USA.

I think where you are confused is the fact that the current, sitting, legitimately elected President of the United States of America is... Donald John Trump. Some of your arguments (certainly not all of them) might have merit if Donald Trump were not President of the United States of America. But he is.

You might want to meditate on that...

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Democrat followers will not look at those tapes, it might jeopardize their brainwashing if they do and result in alienation from all the other misled liberal progressive parrots out there.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck I like your explanation of how things are set up in our country.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Notoneofyou
I believe the Biden cash haul is upwards of 16.5 million so far.

Just wait until the whole amount is revealed, and then factor in that its only a small cut of how much they laundered/funneled for the dems.

Time will tell.

And I hope the information Rudy has is vetted properly before it's put in the public realm. It will be scrutinized heavily to say the least.

Vetted properly, really
Was the impeachment vetted properly?
Of course it wasn't, but that only underscores why this HAS to be. There needs to be little or no doubt left when its released, because you know some people will rush to try and discredit it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join