It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OAN-Giuliani Investigation Bust Biden-Ukraine Corruption Wide Open

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

I would welcome new information.

However OAN is a right wing news source that promotes conspiracy theories.

Also.

and the prosecutor was not fired because he was ineffective!

People were clamoring for his removal. Ukranian watch dogs were calling for his removal. Ukranian parliment wanted his removal as well. Because he wasn't going after people.

If you can actually find real proof that Biden is guilty of something. Then be my guest, put him on trial and if guilty put him in jail. Any time we can put any politician in prison is a win. But so far I'm not seeing any real evidence.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Where did I say that we shouldn't investigate Burisma? I said that if Giuliani has the evidence then shine the light on everyone involved. I also said that we should call out corruption on all sides.

I agree: political party affiliation is meaningless in this context. However, that is not all you said:

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I just wonder how many cheering on this development would feel the same way if people started digging in to Giuliani's own connections to the Russian mob or Trump's ties to the Mafia.

If you have evidence that Guiliani or Trump have mob connections, please post it. If not, please stop casting false aspersions.

A simple Wiki search would have proven what was stated as a qualification at the start of the first video:

The Mafia Commission Trial was a criminal trial in New York City, United States, that lasted from February 25, 1985, until November 19, 1986. Using evidence obtained by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, 11 organized crime figures, including the heads of New York's so-called "Five Families," were indicted by United States Attorney Rudolph Giuliani under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) on charges including extortion, labor racketeering, and murder for hire. The case struck a blow against "The Commission," a ruling committee consisting of the New York Five Families bosses that meet to resolve disputes or discuss criminal activities. Time magazine called this "Case of Cases" possibly "the most significant assault on the infrastructure of organized crime since the high command of the Chicago Mafia was swept away in 1943," and quoted Giuliani's stated intention: "Our approach... is to wipe out the five families."

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Notoneofyou

I agree. But it's better to have them leave, then to continue to "resist" behind the veil of party affiliation. I just hope the DOJ remembers where they are when the time comes.

I wholeheartedly agree.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

If you can actually find real proof that Biden is guilty of something. Then be my guest, put him on trial and if guilty put him in jail.

You didn't watch the videos either.

Direct first-hand accounts of Joe Biden and Marie Yovanovitch interfering in Ukrainian internal affairs and shutting down investigations into Hunter Biden and Burisma by TWO former Prosecutor Generals, one Ukrainian lawmaker, and several other Ukrainian officials from that time period, all backed up and corroborated by signed, dated letters.

Jail don't work this time. Some of these crooks tried to overthrow the US government to cover their hides. Firing squad upon conviction.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Raggedyman

It absolutely was.

Just because trump makes noise doesnt mean he is saying anything.
Like when he calls this an impeachment scam.

These are just words for his base. They mean nothing.

And this ^^^^^^ up above is someone hoping Rudy has something.

Hint.... Rudy has nothing.

What people seem to miss is the fact that if this was really about verifiable corruption involving the Bidens in Ukraine, it would have all been handled through the Justice Department and proper legal channels.

Not the Presidents personal lawyer going behind the back of the State Department and the DOJ. There’s a reason it is all going through Giuliani and no one that would actually work to verify any of this.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

There’s a great Oliver Stone documentary on Amazon called “Revealing Ukraine”. It has interviews with Ukrainian political figures—even Putin himself—about the Maidan revolution and corruption of the Obama state department, particularly Victoria Nueland and rhino John McCAin, both of whom are connected to the dodgy steel dossier. Some allege that the massacre in the square was perpetrated in order to get US aid money.

Worth a watch if you’re interested. Fascinating stuff.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Raggedyman

It absolutely was.

Just because trump makes noise doesnt mean he is saying anything.
Like when he calls this an impeachment scam.

These are just words for his base. They mean nothing.

And this ^^^^^^ up above is someone hoping Rudy has something.

Hint.... Rudy has nothing.

What people seem to miss is the fact that if this was really about verifiable corruption involving the Bidens in Ukraine, it would have all been handled through the Justice Department and proper legal channels.

Not the Presidents personal lawyer going behind the back of the State Department and the DOJ. There’s a reason it is all going through Giuliani and no one that would actually work to verify any of this.

Is this your way of saying corruption doesn't really exist and they shouldn't be prosecuted? I could care less how it begins but someone needs to get this out in the open. Who knows, Barr could be a swamp critter too.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Folks, just to be clear, I cannot take credit for finding this. ATS members Boadicea and Network Dude first posted this to the other thread (that I know of) here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since it was too important to get buried in a thread, I did take the initiative to start this one, hoping to get these interviews more exposure, because they really ARE important. Things like this happen on ATS from time to time. I recommend mod applause to both of them for bringing this here.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Great post Hillary

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

WOW!

You really need to watch the videos. At least the third one.

You once called me biased. That's called projection.

I want all form any party, right or left, to be prosecuted. That is not biased. Dismissing something with out checking the facts surely is. I know it is painful, and I do care about you, but you are looking pretty silly on here now

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

It’s a paid shill , I wouldn’t worry about it . It can’t do those things you ask of it. It would get fired. That’s it’s job so don’t let it get to you . But I agree with you 100 percent it’s just not the way a paid shill works unfortunately. It doesn’t agree with logic , just globalism

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Imagine what we'd find if we had investigations into all foreign aid accounts around the world over the last 100 years...

So much for squandering America's fortunes helping the world, politicians globally have been robbing us the whole time lol. That's an even bigger outrage.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Trump's personal lawyer for years was Roy Cohn. Roy Cohn was also the personal lawyer for Carmine Galante, and John Gotti. Heads of the Bonanno and Genovese families respectively. When it came time to build Trump Tower there was a massive construction strike going on in New York. Pretty much every project in New York was delayed by months. Not Trump's though. Why? Well it just so happens that Tony Salerno (underboss for the Genoveses and another client of Roy Cohn) was pretty much in charge of the construction unions at that time.

And that's before we even start discussing the fact that there are reports that Trump Tower has pretty much been used as a laundry for the Russian mob.

As for Giuliani, as I said in my last post, one of the top donors for his 1999 campaign was Sam Kislin. Kislin has been tied to a number of major players from Eastern Europe's organized crime world. This includes a statement from Vyacheslav Ivankov, the godfather of the Russian mob in the US, naming him a member of his organization, and paperwork that shows his company sponsored a contract killer from Russia.

Now the argument could be made that Giuliani has no control over who donates to his campaign. But then you factor in his ties to Parnas and Fruman and questions start to arise.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
True, but remember all the people Trump has fired the past two years? Pehaps we know why now? MAybe Guilliani had to do an end run because of all the pre-Trump State Dept and DOJ peeps involved? I was kinda dubious about that possibillity...but now?????

a reply to: underwerks

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

What exactly was the investigation into Hunter for? Does it even say?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Imagine what we'd find if we had investigations into all foreign aid accounts around the world over the last 100 years...

So much for squandering America's fortunes helping the world, politicians globally have been robbing us the whole time lol. That's an even bigger outrage.

Yeah, no doubt. And that's why I posted this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It is Done.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: proximo

And I'm saying why ignore corruption on one side just because they're pointing out corruption on the other.

Even if we ignore Giuliani's recent ties to corrupt world of eastern Europe, his top donor in 1999 pretty much bragged about his ties to the Russian mob. Fun fact: This person was also a donor to Schumer and Gore.

Meanwhile, Trump's ties to the Mafia have long been documented. Just look into the construction of Trump Tower. Or the fact that his longtime personal lawyer was also the mob's top lawyer.

If you really believe a real estate developer in NYC would not have contact with the mob, considering all the unions they infiltrate in construction etc. you are not a very clear thinker. Knowing and working with a mob connected person does not mean doing something illegal with a mobster.

People that smear you based on this are doing so because they have no real evidence of wrong doing.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

If you have evidence that Guiliani or Trump have mob connections, please post it. If not, please stop casting false aspersions.

Are you really not aware of Donald Trumps mob connections or are you just arguing in bad faith? These connections have been known since the 1980’s, and go back to his association with Roy Cohn. In fact, Donald Trumps first Limo company branding was a partnership with a made man from the Columbo crime family.

"New York was so totally corrupt and so controlled by the mob in the '80s that in order to be a successful businessman, you had to have some way to work that world," former FBI agent Walt Stowe, who grew close to Trump through the years and says he never saw the developer do anything illegal, told The Washington Post's Robert O'Harrow Jr. in 2016.But by 1988, Trump was feeling so comfortable associating with Mafiosi that he did his first name-licensing deal with a luxury limo rental company owned by John Staluppi, a made member of the Colombo crime family, according to William Bastone, founding editor of The Smoking Gun website. And by that time, Trump was deep into his quest for an Atlantic City fortune.

To be a developer in NYC in Donald Trumps days you had to have mob connections and know and work with them personally.

But early on, Trump relied on his associations with underworld characters to open his grandiose (and ultimately bankrupt) gambling dens on the boardwalk. One of the more interesting characters back then was Daniel Sullivan, "a 42-year-old giant of a man with great charm and a criminal record," who "dealt with labor problems at Trump's construction sites," according to O'Harrow's deep-dive story. Trump went into a drywall manufacturing business with Sullivan, which was "among the firms implicated in a racketeering scheme involving the carpenters' union and the Genovese crime family" represented by Cohn, O'Harrow wrote. Sullivan also brought Trump into an Atlantic City land-leasing deal with Kenneth Shapiro, whom law enforcement authorities had identified as a financier and agent for Philadelphia mobster Nicodemo "Little Nicky" Scarfo.

More at the Link

There’s even an entire book written about his connections and dealings with the mob:

Mafia Don: Donald Trumps 40 Years of Mob Ties

I find it hard to believe someone that claims to know so much about who Donald Trump is has never once investigated his mob ties.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

I would welcome new information.

However OAN is a right wing news source that promotes conspiracy theories.

Also.

and the prosecutor was not fired because he was ineffective!

People were clamoring for his removal. Ukranian watch dogs were calling for his removal. Ukranian parliment wanted his removal as well. Because he wasn't going after people.

If you can actually find real proof that Biden is guilty of something. Then be my guest, put him on trial and if guilty put him in jail. Any time we can put any politician in prison is a win. But so far I'm not seeing any real evidence.

Lots of folks clamoring for removal of Trump too, saying he is corrupt. Saying it, does not make it necessarily so. It seems more than likely that the past Ukranian prosecutors may have been ineffective but not for all the reasons as portrayed.

With that stated:

True, They could be lying now, but it is cause for an investigation to look at evidence to make such a determination. Apparently, there is more evidence against Burisma and Bidens than there ever was against Trump. Time to investigate and root out any corruption here before we can advise other countries on how to do so.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join