It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OAN-Giuliani Investigation Bust Biden-Ukraine Corruption Wide Open

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

It can sure be frustrating, isn't it?

I have a couple other threads stewing in my head, but I just don't have the time to do them justice!!!

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Raggedyman

It absolutely was.

Just because trump makes noise doesnt mean he is saying anything.
Like when he calls this an impeachment scam.

These are just words for his base. They mean nothing.

And this ^^^^^^ up above is someone hoping Rudy has something.

Hint.... Rudy has nothing.

I am going to state the obvious. You did not watch the videos - if you had you would know Rudy does have evidence.

As far as Trump calling the impeachment a scam - he is just stating a fact. I did not need him to tell me either, I watched the hearings and came to that conclusion myself.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Rudy Giuliani has been sharing information that would deliver bombshell after bombshell, if that information were revealed in the proper forum.

Sharing it on FoxNews, or OANN, or via Twitter, just doesn't cut it.

But in a Senate Impeachment Trial, or as a Prosecutor/Investigator presenting evidence in a Senate Investigation of Ukraine Corruption, Giuliani's revelations and evidence would shock Americans who get their news from liberal media, which is 90% of U.S. media.

(post by SonOfTheLawOfOne removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Impeachment is the cover-up. They’re going to great lengths to smear Mr. Giuliani and distract the president, and they are obstructing justice while doing so.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CitizenZero

And if Pelosi holds the impeachment articles much longer, she will be interfering in the 2020 Presidential election. Iowa and New Hampshire primaries are in February. Senators Warren, Sanders, Spartacus can't personally campaign while a Senate Trial is ongoing.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
My thanks to the OP as well... I've been really wondering about Rudy, since he seemed to go totally silent after the reporting of Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman being arrested...

Now we see what he has been up to.

originally posted by: Boadicea
I have a couple other threads stewing in my head, but I just don't have the time to do them justice!!!

Me too, and I recently learned not to just open a new thread shooting from the hip, I'll be trying hard not to do that again.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
My thanks to the OP as well... I've been really wondering about Rudy, since he seemed to go totally silent after the reporting of Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman being arrested...

Now we see what he has been up to.

I found that quite curious as well... and at some point it all just felt so contrived. Sooooooooo much angst about Parnas and Furman being arrested and their association with Rudy, but crickets when it came to Rudy's work in Ukraine. Well, until the articles started coming out about how he was "interfering" and causing problems in Ukraine with his investigations.

Yeah... I just bet he was causing problems!!!

Me too, and I recently learned not to just open a new thread shooting from the hip, I'll be trying hard not to do that again.

LOL! Been there and done that -- and it doesn't turn out well!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It's funny, because in the other OP thread I asked where's the evidence???

And I just got punched in the face with a mouthful of it after watching these interviews. It is extremely hard to stay centrist in the face of this evidence. It really is. You gotta ask yourself, truly, why in the world these Ukrainians would risk their very lives by going on camera to give these depositions in front of a court reporter. And that's in a land where corruption and assassinations are commonplace. Extremely brave souls these people are.

And why in the world would a prosecutor on the level of Giuliani even bother going to all this trouble of flying to Ukraine, and taking the time to meet with the other witnesses who could not get here because their visas were being held up at the US embassy there?

Answer: Unless there was some real meat there, he WOULDN'T have.

Truly incredible investigative reporting on the part of OAN. Doing what apparently even our own government could not, or WOULD NOT. This raises serious questions about why Barr and Sessions never went after this.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If Giuliani actually has proof of anything then I'm all for it. Weeding out corruption in government is of the utmost importance regardless of a person's political leaning.

I just wonder how many cheering on this development would feel the same way if people started digging in to Giuliani's own connections to the Russian mob or Trump's ties to the Mafia.

If we're going to start calling out corruption in politics then it needs to be done across the board, starting at the top.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The first video is really very basic information and does not really go over anything not known to people who have been following the news.

The second, and especially the third video however do paint a pretty clear picture. All of these Ukranian witnesses are basically saying the US embassy/State Department has been actively working to allow money to be siphoned out of the country for US citizens including the Bidens. They have actively been working to hide this corruption by blocking Visa's of Ukranians, stoping prosecution through threat to Ukranian prosecutors, Creating dossiers on Shokin and his family, and Shokin was mysteriously almost killed due Mercury poisoning which his doctors believe was administered to him from an outside source.

It is criminal that nobody other than OAN is reporting any of this.

I want those transcipts of Bidens calls to the Ukranian president - why on Earth has Trump not ordered them declassified?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
If Giuliani actually has proof of anything then I'm all for it. Weeding out corruption in government is of the utmost importance regardless of a person's political leaning.

I just wonder how many cheering on this development would feel the same way if people started digging in to Giuliani's own connections to the Russian mob or Trump's ties to the Mafia.

If we're going to start calling out corruption in politics then it needs to be done across the board, starting at the top.

Forget Guilliani - just watch the third video - It's just testimony from Ukrainans involved in this scandal.

If after watching that you still think investigation into Burisma is unwarranted you are not a rational person.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This is a good thread, I do know that our government is really good at discrediting people who do not follow their lead. I never saw such a political oriented practice as the Democrats have been doing. Before, the president and agencies of our government would work for the good of our country when doing this kind of stuff, now the Democrats have decided they want the control of everything.

I see corruption bigger than I have ever seen being done by the Democrats. The Ambassador, the woman, seems to be involved in lots of the Democratic corruption. She is in fear of admitting she was being a part of the Democratic sponsored corruption and is forced to follow along with Democratic lies.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I am sure that there will be an investigation into all of this implicating some very high political figures. That is if the Democrats do not get rid of AG Barr by making up dirt on him or by effectively falsely discrediting him. This is real evidence, not third hand hearsay like the evidence they provided in the impeachments. The fact that Giuliani hasn't been to the Ukraine for two years interests me because I have read so many articles that imply he was there doing all sorts of dirty investigations, none of which were true.. I actually took a stance against guiuliani because of a bunch of lies being spread here and in the media about him.

If the evidence comes out that shows the Democrats did do some really bad things and are actively covering it up, will you admit you were wrong or will you just change the subject and attack the President of the USA a different way? There are only a dozen corrupt Democratic congressmen that need to be investigated, the rest just go with the flow. They don't have the guts to question the heads of the Democratic House and I am sure most of them know that there is something being covered up.

I do not like Trump's personality and his bragging, but under his term, we have seen improvements that we would never have seen under Hillary. The Democratic party has been corrupted, it needs to be cleansed of all the deceivers spreading BS. It can one day be a party I will vote for if they clean it up. Sure there are some bad Republicans, but nothing like what I am seeing now in the Democratic party, they do not follow rules or laws.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Where did I say that we shouldn't investigate Burisma? I said that if Giuliani has the evidence then shine the light on everyone involved. I also said that we should call out corruption on all sides.

If you have a problem with that statement then you don't actually care about putting an end to corruption. You just want to score points against the opposing team.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Where did I say that we shouldn't investigate Burisma? I said that if Giuliani has the evidence then shine the light on everyone involved. I also said that we should call out corruption on all sides.

If you have a problem with that statement then you don't actually care about putting an end to corruption. You just want to score points against the opposing team.

My problem is you trying to claim Guiliani and Trump are connected to the mob, as if saying don't trust them.

My whole point is listen to the evidence - not pay attention to who is seeking it out.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

OH, HOLY CRAP!
What a way to start a new decade!

I have now watched all three episodes. The corruption is deeper and more invasive than even I thought. I suspected Shokin was innocent of the corruption charges initially, but now I am certain of it. Biden's complaint in his bribery confession before the CFR was that Shokin refused to investigate Burisma... Guiliani has a document that states the exact opposite, written proof that an investigation was ongoing, concerning money laundering by Hunter Biden personally. That makes Joe Biden an accessory to money laundering... probably worse. Did anyone pick up on the fact that he was poisoned with mercury, to the point he died twice and had to be resuscitated? Who would have reason to do that? Certainly not those who had him in positions of power... but those who wanted him out of power certainly might.

Lutsenko surprised me. I had suspected him of being corrupt... seems he was more barely competent. He provided direct written, signed and dated evidence that Yovanovitch lied to Congress, as well as a plausible explanation of the story why he was said to have denied her giving him the "do not prosecute" list... she didn't give one to him; she tried to give it to him, but he refused to accept it! Then there's the issue with getting VISAs approved for a US visit to testify... that implicates the State Department. And Adam Schiff has lied blatantly and repeatedly to cover up all of this information.

After hearing all this, and realizing that this State Department is still serving under Donald Trump, it is patently obvious the only reason to leave these people in any position is to entrap them. This is about to blow sky-high.

In my opinion, anyone involved with the money laundering and Ukraine should spend their remaining days securely locked away inside a Federal maximum-security prison with zero possibility of ever seeing the sun again. Anyone who is aware of the crimes and also acted to further the removal of a sitting US President should face a firing squad. That includes Schiff, Yovanovitch, Kent, and possibly Nadler and Pelosi.

I will have to start watching OAN News after this. It's tiresome being limited to Fox for information. Thank you again, OP, for bringing this to light. This is what ATS is there for: to expose all to the bright light of truth, be that truth surrounding power brokers, aliens, undiscovered creatures, ghosts, the paranormal, or anything hidden from view.

I have one question: when was this aired?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I've tried too... but every time I did, I wound up spending so much time and writing a novel instead of a thread (not to mention the more I dug up evidence of criminality, the madder I got). Plus, I never discovered as many pieces of the puzzle as OAN and Guiliani did.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

And I'm saying why ignore corruption on one side just because they're pointing out corruption on the other.

Even if we ignore Giuliani's recent ties to corrupt world of eastern Europe, his top donor in 1999 pretty much bragged about his ties to the Russian mob. Fun fact: This person was also a donor to Schumer and Gore.

Meanwhile, Trump's ties to the Mafia have long been documented. Just look into the construction of Trump Tower. Or the fact that his longtime personal lawyer was also the mob's top lawyer.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Very informative thread, so thanks! It's reassuring to me how clearly the evidence presented in the videos confirms what many of us here already knew.

I've been following the impeachment circus from the start, and if anything sticks out like a sore thumb, it's how effective the msm is at fooling the public. The admission from Biden about his bribery is effectively kept from the public view. And even if it does appear somewhere, it's not enough to counter the 24/7 brainwashing going on. So this AON news network is refreshing.

The good news is that more and more people are finding alternative news sources, or the other way around. You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time.

soulwaxer

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join