It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OAN-Giuliani Investigation Bust Biden-Ukraine Corruption Wide Open

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Incredible interviews with Ukraine witnesses reveal startling and shocking new information in accusations against Joe and Hunter Biden and Ukraine corruption and collusion. Contained within these interviews you will find out critical missing pieces of the larger puzzle of why the Dems are so viciously going after Trump. That's because he is threatening to bring the whole ball of wax down!

The bottom line is when Trump said he was going to drain the swamp, that swamp is so large and vast, commanding millions if not billions of laundered dollars which have been fed into the Democratic Party's coffers, that his continuing Presidency presents the highest possible threat to these illegal schemes, and has the potential to cut the head off of the proverbial snake. The battle of the Titans began long ago, but now with these interviews it will reach epic proportions.

Thanks to the several ATS members who brought these critical interviews to our attention in this previous thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.oann.com...

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

If you want to truly understand what heck is going on here, then these interviews are a must watch. They explain so many things, such as what was really going on behind the scenes with Joe Biden pressuring Ukraine. It turns out that the investigation into Burisma was being quashed from the inside, and the prosecutor was not fired because he was ineffective! Instead he was fired because he refused to close the investigation into Burisma when the US Embassy insisted he do so. There are so many things in these interviews, which are presided over by Giuliani, that will break this case wide open, and expose what has been really going on. Absolutely sickening!

They bring three high level witnesses plus a translator over from Ukraine to do these interviews, and then Giuliani and OAN travel to Ukraine to interview several more. The results are truly damning and shocking. And worse, there is more yet to come, as OAN is now reviewing hundreds of documents turned over to them by the various official entities in Ukraine. So many they are going to need a while to sort through them all. Critical to this now are the transcripts of phone calls from Biden to Ukraine which need to be subpoenaed ASAP. Find out why. Get a grip. And bring this stranglehold of corruption down!

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I believe the Biden cash haul is upwards of 16.5 million so far.

Just wait until the whole amount is revealed, and then factor in that its only a small cut of how much they laundered/funneled for the dems.

Time will tell.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou

Just wait until the whole amount is revealed, and then factor in that its only a small cut of how much they laundered/funneled for the dems.

Time will tell.

I hope everyone isn't so into this, that they forget that the likely hood of this only being democrats is a bit south of zero.

I care not what political affiliation is caught, only that they are.

And I hope the information Rudy has is vetted properly before it's put in the public realm. It will be scrutinized heavily to say the least.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Time will tell.

And I hope the information Rudy has is vetted properly before it's put in the public realm. It will be scrutinized heavily to say the least.

Vetted properly, really
Was the impeachment vetted properly?

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I agree 100% there is no doubt malfeasance going on both sides, we need to know which Republicans are sticking their hands in the cookie jar too. Otherwise, in today's political climate, it will be ignored as a partisan attack, and will likely be ignored by the left and the media anyway. But if it's done fair and accurate you always have to fall back on, I know I've already seen where Romney allegedly has ties much like Biden. No telling whats going on in other countries.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

It absolutely was.

Just because trump makes noise doesnt mean he is saying anything.
Like when he calls this an impeachment scam.

These are just words for his base. They mean nothing.

And this ^^^^^^ up above is someone hoping Rudy has something.

Hint.... Rudy has nothing.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
If Joe was so "concerned" about Ukraine corruption why was his son working over there. Not believable. It was a feeding frenzy in Ukraine for free money. Either pilfered US aid or confiscated laundered money. Lots of people in on it and on both sides. And as for Ukraine being corrupt, Joe's own state of Delaware is worse! It's easier to set up a shell company than get a library card. Delaware is considered the mecca of laundering money. Worse than any offshore bank.

+43 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Anyone who would DARE say that Giuliani has nothing here has obviously not taken the time to watch these interviews. These are under-oath video depositions, admissable in a court of law as evidence. Not the jibberish hearsay the Dems built their shoddy case on!

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It absolutely was.

LOL if we had to listen to Shiff's drivel it's not going to hurt to listen to Rudy's. If it's corrupt on both sides weed it out but make it good solid evidence, not accusations and 3rd party coached testimonies.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Of course there's going to graft on both sides of the aisle, but it's pretty clear that the" party before country " folks are a little more concerned with this investigation more than others.

Also, we've been fortunate enough to shed quite a few crooked rino's during the Presidents time in office.

Paul Ryan showed his true colors, as did a few others. Kind of odd how when investigations start, people start retiring at an advanced rate...

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Time will tell.

Vetted properly, really
Was the impeachment vetted properly?

the left has the MSM in the crack of their ass. So yea, if this is going to come out, it had better be rock solid, or they will pick it apart, and spin it somehow. If it's solid, they can't spin it very far.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

I agree. But it's better to have them leave, then to continue to "resist" behind the veil of party affiliation. I just hope the DOJ remembers where they are when the time comes.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Yes, both parties worked together for decades using "foreign aid" as a vector for their embezzlement schemes.

They've been skimming billions off illegally for decades.

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It absolutely was.

"Trump will be going to prison after Mueller is done with his investigation and EVERYONE knows it "

-sillyolme 2016-2019

Got credibility?

Lolz🤪

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

I'm just disappointed that everyone turns this partisan immediately when both parties are involved and guilty.

This partisanship is what made politicians above the law because now any accusations or evidence are shrugged off as partisan political witch hunts.

We need this to be non partisan so we can actually arrest try and convict some ppl.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I hope everyone isn't so into this, that they forget that the likely hood of this only being democrats is a bit south of zero.

I care not what political affiliation is caught, only that they are.

originally posted by: putnam6

I agree 100% there is no doubt malfeasance going on both sides, we need to know which Republicans are sticking their hands in the cookie jar too.

Besides Romney...

DAVID J KRAMER. Start there. I'm as sure as I can be that he is the link to the dirty Pubs involved in Ukraine corruption. In fact, I'm as sure as I can be that the continuing ramping up of the McCain Derangement Syndrome is an outright effort to keep people's focus on McCain and OFF of Kramer. Follow him and you'll find the dirty Pubs.

David Kramer is the so-called "aide" to McCain that arranged for McCain to meet Steele, who met privately with Steele to review the reports, and to bring those reports to McCain to hand over to the FBI.

Mr. Kramer is far more than an "aide" to McCain. He has quite the illustrious resume, served in the Bush White House, and has business and financial interests -- including Burisma and the Atlantic Council -- in Ukraine. Kramer is considered an expert on Ukraine, who has been using his platform to trash Trump and defend Ukraine, Burisma, etc.

I have only been able to scratch the surface so far. I would love to see what others can dig up on him.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I love how OAN is being blasted for this investigation, which IMO adds to it's legitimacy. The whole Obama admin should be investigated, as well as both Dems and Repubs. Ever wonder how PUBLIC SERVANTS end up much wealthier while SERVING us?Sorry, but regardless of any opinion numbers don't lie.

In what industry, let alone country, does the employee have far more wealth than the employer....

However, I doubt anyone's head is going to roll for their blatant corruption.

On a personal note I just want to see the Clinton's disgraced for all the horror they have inflicted on the world, but that's off topic.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Anyone who would DARE say that Giuliani has nothing here has obviously not taken the time to watch these interviews.

That is easily provable. Your OP was posted at 07:53 this morning. Her post was at 08:49, a difference of 54 minutes.

The first video is 52 minutes, 15 seconds long. The second is 50 minutes, 45 seconds. The third is 56 minutes even, for a grand total of 2 hours and 39 minutes. There is no way possible that Sillyolme could have watched more than the first video, assuming she immediately saw your OP and started watching.

I just finished the first video. I am now moving to my new office to watch the rest. So far, the evidence claimed, if true, is staggering. I'll have more to say later when I have watched them all, as the first is essentially the claims of Guiliani, some background timelines, and references to the actual evidence. I want to hear from these witnesses before I add more inane statements to this thread. This is not the Mud Pit, and I have enough respect for ATS to not stir the pot unnecessarily.

It would be nice if others did as well.

Thank you for bringing this to light.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Just want to add my thanks to Redneck's... I'm so glad you posted it! If real life weren't so crazy for me, I would have posted it a couple weeks ago. But, alas, I just didn't have time to properly tend a thread.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yeah I've also been planning a thread on this topic (corruption in embezzling foreign aid funds).

I also simply don't have the time or logistical ability to tend a volatile thread topic or quickly post links etc.

Hopefully soon I'll have a new laptop and can get back into posting a lot more stuff.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join