It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's 2020 and I still don't have a fricken laser gun...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

well im still waiting on my hoverboard...

damn you Back to the Future!! it was all lies!!

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Hell no you ain't getting a laser gun. Your not likely to get a toaster that toasts bread perfectly either for another few generations at least.

Laser gun...Phh. As if, those pointdexters couldn't think and imagine themselves out of a box, much less in building a laser gun.

Like others have said, lasers are really kind of ineffective. Ever watch star wars, ever see how slow those lasers shoot out? You could literally speed walk and dodge them. And real lasers that they got out there? A guy with a mirror can defeat them.

I know its sad. But no laser guns to be had.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Be thankful not all predictions come to pass.

Imagine wearing that with your laser gun at your side.

But we did.. I mean.. do..

edit on 3-1-2020 by TrustedTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: Spacespider

Join the Navy then

I don't swing that way.

Then you don't get a laser gun. Simple.

Buy a load of dvd burners, old on ebay, remove the laser components, use a bunch of other things and a magnifying glass, and you can own your very own mormon blinding door to door hassler in a heart beat.

Works well for kids next door, who throw things over the fence too, when suddenly they are sent to special school and have no more time to throw things over the fence.

Not that I'd know, it's all theoretical.. so far.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

well im still waiting on my hoverboard...

damn you Back to the Future!! it was all lies!!

Wachoo talkin' about willis?

They already made them... you just need a bunch of liquid nitrogen and a load of magnets.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
Hell no you ain't getting a laser gun. Your not likely to get a toaster that toasts bread perfectly either for another few generations at least.

Laser gun...Phh. As if, those pointdexters couldn't think and imagine themselves out of a box, much less in building a laser gun.

Like others have said, lasers are really kind of ineffective. Ever watch star wars, ever see how slow those lasers shoot out? You could literally speed walk and dodge them. And real lasers that they got out there? A guy with a mirror can defeat them.

I know its sad. But no laser guns to be had.

Au contraire, mon ami... You may not be able to vaporize your infiltrating opponent, but you can blind them from up to 200 meters away.

And blindness counters any ill intent of any mean spirited infiltrating infiltrator, in my book.

Plus, bonus, you can use a diffuser to blind everything within a specific radius. That has to be good. you're blind, you're blind, and you're blind. yay, everyone gets blind.

Teach those hooligans to come debt collecting at dinner time.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TrustedTruth
Well then. Pretty impressive, but at 200 meters.

You can also throw a rock at them, or a million other things, which would be equally as effective if not more so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join