It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The EVIL Trump will be re-elected in 2020!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU
"This" matters to me a little bit but it isn't what you are trying to make it out to be.

I'm tempted to try and explain but if you have not figured it out by now, it is probably a waste of my time. How is that for irony?

Paraphrasing? That was a slick goal post move.

Last word, context. Have a good day.
edit on 7-1-2020 by daskakik because: comma

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
"This" matters to me a little bit but it isn't what you are trying to make it out to be.

I'm tempted to try and explain but if you have not figured it out by now, it is probably a waste of my time. How is that for irony?

Paraphrasing? That was a slick goal post move.

Last word, context. Have a good day.

We all know it matters a lot to you as evidenced by your continued replies to being called out as a person unable to substantiate your statements regarding Trump's accomplishments I listed in the OP.

"We'll wait"...was always rhetorical. And here you thought YOU did this for sport. LOL.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Ok, I will try to see if it sinks in. The banter is why I'm here. While I can get into the exchange, "this" part that matters, the topic usually doesn't matter. US politics are usually more active, so I chose to participate in the discussions but I'm not actually rooting for any particular side.

I think you might have a different understanding of what the word "sport" means. It is: a source of diversion: RECREATION.

Context: The single sentence you cherry picked had another following it which gave context. I shouldn't have to provide anything since it is right there, despite your continued insistence to act like it isn't.

Now this thread has stopped being recreational, so I will see myself out.
edit on 7-1-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join