It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The EVIL Trump will be re-elected in 2020!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Alright, great rally post and all good reasons for him to be re-elected.

Liberals don't like him for who he is as a person and what he says, how he acts, and his political stances. I don't identify myself as left or right anymore and it gets to me too pretty bad sometimes, I start to overlook what he's actually doing for what he's saying.

He talks like a businessman or a CEO with alot of claims that end up being half true, false, or heavily spun. I really wish he'd get more mature, quieter, and stop talking about so much with his opinions on everything to the public on twitter and with statements that the press get ahold of where he's saying things he doesn't need to with someone that he doesn't have to be.

If only he would be less liberal and more conservative with talking..
edit on 2-1-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

Alright, great rally post and all good reasons for him to be re-elected.

Liberals don't like him for who he is as a person and what he says, how he acts, and his political stances. I don't identify myself as left or right anymore and it gets to me too pretty bad sometimes, I start to overlook what he's actually doing for what he's saying.

He talks like a businessman or a CEO with alot of claims that end up being half true, false, or heavily spun. I really wish he'd get more mature, quieter, and stop talking about so much with his opinions on everything to the public on twitter and with statements that the press get ahold of where he's saying things he doesn't need to with someone that he doesn't have to be.

If only he would be less liberal and more conservative with talking..

We didn't elect a politician though... a smooth talker that said calmly and eloquently what the current focus group told them to say.

Because we were sick and tired of them and none of them actually did anything good for our country for a long time.

We elected a big fat FU to the establishment.

So sorry he hurtz your feelz when he talks.

We don't care about that... we wanted actual results instead of the normal smoke up our ass.

Which we are getting.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Like there was ever any doubt for those of us who aggressively defended the trumpster from day one.

A simple trump thread search will more than identify us true trump supporters.

But -

For all the bandwagon jumpers who are only now on board for fear of looking as stupid as you once did (the majority) and trying to stay relevant -

Welcome aboard and thanks for finially pulling your heads out of your A$$.

To the rest that still believe orange man bad - there's still hope for you yet........ i think.

Get on board the Trump express.

edit on 2-1-2020 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Meh, Trump didn't do most of the stuff in your list. It was society as a whole.

Maybe Americans should focus on giving themselves credit and not some public figure that supposedly speaks for them.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Meh, Trump didn't do most of the stuff in your list. It was society as a whole.

Maybe Americans should focus on giving themselves credit and not some public figure that supposedly speaks for them.

Society as a whole rolled back regulations that were killing my business and gave me a tax break to boot?

Society as a whole whittled Obamacare down to where I could afford to have insurance again?

Society as a whole did what the OP posted...

Maybe Americans as a whole should vote for the guy that facilitated that.

What color is the sky in the world that you live in?

/facepalm

edit on 2-1-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Seriously, you filled a page with bullet points and zero sourcing?

You bolded the word evil as if it were pertinant to your bulletpoint rant. I at least can agree with that part.

For example, you mention 4 million jobs created. Is that 4 million jobs that didnt exist, or up to 4 million people employed that werent previously?

jobs created by president www.thebalance.com...

Sources may help others appraise your various claims.

Good luck with your 2020 president.

edit on 2-1-2020 by sunkuong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
You think Trump acted on all things things all by himself?

There is a thing called feedback. Successful people know how to use it. Trump is one of them but it wasn't something that sprung from him. I don't fault him. We are all humans after all.

Who always gives a little, and I do mean a little, is society, to get to that Nash Point? "They" know they are striving for it even if the populace doesn't. So know you are happy for the gains you have achieved. Good for you. You got a meaty scrap.

No guy facilitated that, you acquiesced.

edit on 2-1-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
We didn't elect a politician though... a smooth talker that said calmly and eloquently what the current focus group told them to say.

Because we were sick and tired of them and none of them actually did anything good for our country for a long time.

We elected a big fat FU to the establishment.

So sorry he hurtz your feelz when he talks.

We don't care about that... we wanted actual results instead of the normal smoke up our ass.

Which we are getting.

How do you know I didn't vote for him too, or supported him which is more important than the vote because you convince friends, family, or co-workers to do so? Who is "we"? lol

My feelz? All I said was that in my opinion he could talk less and act a little differently, it'd look good on him.

Herein lies an example of.. something
edit on 2-1-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   

These are mostly due to the efforts of local republican senators and congressional representatives, not trump.

They are happening despite trump, not because of trump.

The wall has not been built, the swamp has not been drained, and she ain't been locked up yet.

Putting more uber on the streets, and more minorities delivering amazon packages, isn't going to cut it unless he can fulfil his promises.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Sh1t rolls downhill.

Jobs, jobs, jobs. Even if they are relatively low payed they are getting people on the ladder.

Think about it.

Also Rome wasn't built in a day.
edit on 212020 by Wide-Eyes because: There's time yet...

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

More Americans are in debt than ever, most couldn’t survive an unexpected $1000 expense.

Why don't these people live within their means. Stop buying the latest I-phone, game system, expensive clothes, ect. It's nobodies fault but your own if you put yourself in debt.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Who's been fighting Trump every step of the way for the wall? The dems. Who has been fighting Trump on draining the swamp? The dems. You see a pattern here?

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I am not confident of Trump’s re-election only because I don’t want to underestimate the Democrat’s ability to cheat. If it is a fair election he will win hands down.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
What good are all those jobs when you can’t make rent and bills with 3 of them?

I got a bachelor's degree in 2018 and got my first salaried position last year. It's a stepping-stone job to build professional experience, so it doesn't pay a whole lot - after taxes and everything else, I'm only netting about $24k a year. And guess what? I'm getting by just fine - rent (and I live alone), ridiculous electricity bills that can be up to $200, a $351/month payment on something else, cell phone and service bills, college loan payments, a little extra spending money for going out to eat and whatnot, etc.
If you can't afford to live on 3 jobs then you're making some wrong life choices.
edit on 1/2/2020 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Get rid of the illegal competition and the pay rates will recover. Problem solved.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Trump hasn't replaced Obama care with a Trump care plan affordable to everyone.

I had good affordable insurance for at least 30 years. Come 2008 all that changed. We tried to pay 800+ a month for insurance but just couldn't do it. I used to pay 88 dollars a month for my entire family. Granted the company payed most of it.
I still don't have insurance today but I'm glad for the things Trump has done.
I sure as **** don't want to go backwards.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: underwerks

I got a bachelor's degree in 2018 and got my first salaried position last year. It's a stepping-stone job to build professional experience, so it doesn't pay a whole lot - after taxes and everything else, I'm only netting about $24k a year. And guess what? I'm getting by just fine - rent (and I live alone), ridiculous electricity bills that can be up to $200, a $351/month payment on something else, cell phone and service bills, college loan payments, a little extra spending money for going out to eat and whatnot, etc.
If you can't afford to live on 3 jobs then you're making some wrong life choices.

The current class of Democrat candidates don't believe there is a thing as stepping stone jobs. All jobs must pay enough to support a family. The family could be 10 people or more. Doesn't matter. And they are all entitled to a nice home, free healthcare, free childcare, free education. Even free money. If they don't feel like working that is ok to. Nothing bad will happen to them.
edit on 2-1-2020 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I don't like Trump. He's like a crime wave. He breaks too many laws. He has no respect for our government or our Constitution. If Republicans would stop putting their party before country they would see his administration is a cluster eff for this country.

RE: Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.

This is not a good thing in my mind. Guns or butter? I choose butter. At some point the military has to stop being the top priority in this country. At some point making the lives of American people and the American worker making the median wage kitchen table issues better has to become a priority again.

Take healthcare for example. I'm sick and tired of being gouged by all the addition out-of-pocket expenses. The billionaires are just way too powerful and wealthy in this country at the expense of everyone else!

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You are so delusional. Other than tax breaks for the billionaires and a bunch of corporatist judges Trump hasn't really done anything significant.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

What good are all those jobs when you can’t make rent and bills with 3 of them? Seriously.

Can you post facts but regardless, so what's your solution? None because you write on behalf of others.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join