It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The EVIL Trump will be re-elected in 2020!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Why on Earth would we ever want to re-elect this EVIL man who has:

• Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
• More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
• Created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since election.
• Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
• Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
• New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
• Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
• African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.

www.whitehouse.gov...

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Fri Jan 3 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote and added SOURCE

Starting a New Thread ?

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Fri Jan 3 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

So you see the reason for the impeachment attempt...

WTF do the Democrats have to run on?

"Fixing"... THAT list?

So yea... failing some economic catastrophe Trump is going to sail into his second term.

With everything the Democrats have been doing the last 3 years, it's beginning to look like they will lose the House again too.

Still not tired of winning as an American citizen...

~Waves to the Orange Man Bad~ crowd coming in to say your OP is BS and everyone is actually doing horrible.

edit on 2-1-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
He only accomplished those things because he is orange. He could have gotten a lot more done if he wasn't constantly having to defend himself from twisted slander from the Democrats and the Media that is in Cahoots with the Democrats.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Almost 4 million jobs created since election. • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history. • Created more than 400,000 manufac

What good are all those jobs when you can’t make rent and bills with 3 of them?

Seriously.

More Americans are in debt than ever, most couldn’t survive an unexpected $1000 expense. Healthcare is bankrupting people left and right, homelessness and drug addiction is at an all time high, and there are cities right here in America where the water is worse than Mexico. Public lands are being closed down and sold to the highest bidder, and our government is employing more special interest lobbyists than any time in our nations history. Our entire country is literally being sold out from underneath us.

You guys have the right slogan. Because if this is the American greatness you talk about, you can keep it.
edit on 1-1-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Are you seriously trying to make the point that people are WORSE off having a job than they are when they DIDNT have a job?

I always see this stupid arse response and it always blows my mind.

People tend to have a better opportunity to eat and be housed when they have money coming in than when they dont.

any amount is more than $0 dollars income.

Just more proof those of you with TDS will find ANY excuse to bash the guy I also notice out of that HUGE list of accomplishments, thats the ONE and ONLY thing you picked out to try and dismantle

That is some massive cognitive dissonance

You guys have the right slogan. Because if this is the American greatness you talk about, you can keep it.

No ones forcing you to live here, dont let the door hit ya
and take your Antifa buddies with you
edit on 2-1-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Almost 4 million jobs created since election. • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history. • Created more than 400,000 manufac

Seriously.

Champagne tastes on a beer budget my man. Seriously.

This is such a BS argument. You pay for what you can afford. Like Terry Crews once said in the hilarious sitcom "Everybody Hates Chris"

"If you want a leather jacket then you need to get a leather jacket job!"

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

It's hard for conservatives to believe, but most liberals think more than 50% of the Trump Administration accomplishments you listed, are bad for the country.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Still not tired of winning as an American citizen...

OUTSTANDING !

And I want to add...anyone who wants to become a LEGAL American citizen.

I want them to win just as much.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

You’re going to piss and moan about problems that the people you support created in the first place and you want to re-elect them again for more of the same failed policies? You’re a genius.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's hard for conservatives to believe, but most liberals think more than 50% of the Trump Administration accomplishments you listed, are bad for the country.

Those are literally...stupid people.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

You’re going to piss and moan about problems that the people you support created in the first place and you want to re-elect them again for more of the same failed policies? You’re a genius.

Exactly.

As an aside the investigation I would REALLY love to see is how so many of these PUBLIC SERVANTS (i.e. career politicians) become multi-millionaires as a PUBLIC SERVANT making PUBLIC SERVANT wages.

Now THAT would be an interesting investigation. And to be fair there are quite a few on both sides of the isle that merit this investigation.

They are the embodiment of pay to play and are the very reason we have such a corrupt political system. Just wait and see how much Ocrazio Cortez is worth when she's done being the puppeted mouth piece for the lunatic left. She was a bartender...a bartender before she took office.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Wages are rising the fastest for those with the lowest paying jobs under Trump.

It's called supply and demand.

Basic Economics.... read up on it sometime!

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

You mean their leadership has told them to believe that.

Which to them is technically true... if nobody was on the government teat then why would we need a bigger government?

If we don't need a bigger government, then why would we need politicians advocating for it?

It would be the death of Progressivism in America.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Hope you had a good new year Lums! As for the topic at hand I think about 90% of this site can see through the smoke brought by our tax money wasted by the house in the last year alone.. Bring on 2020!

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Yeah that all sounds great, but remember everything has a cost.

The cost so far has been a 5.4 Trillion addition in debt give or take .1 to .2. Right now it is all going on a credit card. There is only so long until that bill will have to be paid.

If you factor in the deficit created by the tax cut it goes up to 8.4 trillion putting the US around 105 to 118 GDP. If you figure the extra debt per person every man woman and child in the US owes an additional 24,000 dollars.

We were out of the recession before Trump took office but his administration is spending like we are still in one. With that much extra spending, the numbers better look good in fact they should look a lot better.

I am not saying the Dems spending plan looks better I am saying both sides are crazy and this false economy is built like a house of cards.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack

Hope you had a good new year Lums! As for the topic at hand I think about 90% of this site can see through the smoke brought by our tax money wasted by the house in the last year alone.. Bring on 2020!

I lived through the New Year but lost the contest....

I only got to a .21 BAC... my Uncle got to .26!
We thought he died this morning, but it turns out he's alive and just wants to die.

To the topic, I'm thinking like you are and it's going to be a bad year for the Dems and their supporters.

Which is fine with me!

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

They are not "stupid". They just think very differently. For example, a liberal told me the other day that Foreign-Made cars are junk, which is why they put such a long warranty on them.

The most critical thing is to not let them take control of anything beyond the House of Representatives. And, if possible, remove them from having majority control there, on 1/1/2021.
edit on 1/2/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

They are not "stupid". They just think very differently. For example, a liberal told me the other day that Foreign-Made cars are junk, which is why they put such a long warranty on them.

The most critical thing is to not let them take control of anything beyond the House of Representatives. And, if possible, remove them from having majority control there, on 1/1/2021.

Very true. It isn't a simple matter of stupidity as much as differences of opinion on what's important and how to solve it... two entirely different things.

The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.

Ronald Reagan

edit on 2-1-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Each of us are "willfully ignorant" of many subjects. Things we just don't care to dig into, and learn more about.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Each of us are "willfully ignorant" of many subjects. Things we just don't care to dig into, and learn more about.

I edited "willfully ignorant" out because it didn't... fit what I was trying to convey.

I have a lot of liberals in my family... actual liberals, not Progressives.

They are pretty much all voting for Trump this time, so I wouldn't call them "willfully ignorant".

I will point out though that you yourself just stated that while they are people you are willing to speak up for, they are also people that you do not trust to be in a position of political power.

So maybe they are just stupid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join