It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SERPO revisited and ET technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
SERPO captured the imagination of so many people a decade and a half ago. Not much has been stated here and so many have long since dismissed. Looking for feedback to see if anyone can shed more light on SERPO with the passing of time.

I know that much of what was debunked was based on counterintelligence and fabrication. This is sad, because SERPO IS the greatest story never told. Here is some info and if anyone wants to comment on authencity or opinion, go for it.

While at the Foreign Technology Division (FTD-WP) there were stories about an exchange program discussed inside the vault.

Disinformation (defined as True/False, in this case mostly false) just like the Dan Burisch story about a sick alien, Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) Counter-intelligence pumping more disinformation into the public domain.

It's captivating and inspiring, but what is true?

1) Anon says: In making this plea, Anonymous is communicating to Martinez how important it is to leave the Commander's precise phraseology intact and to reproduce it exactly as he recorded it with incorrect spelling, grammar, and inconsistencies included. He understood that this diary must be given to posterity "warts and all."

False statement: no logs are put in a government document with all the errors. The logs like any rough draft are cleaned up before they are ever put in any official government document which makes all the logs suspect or disinformation. How it might sound doesn't make it true.

The human to alien conversations sound very much like human to human at a 5th grade level.

2) President Kennedy gave the official directive for the Eben exchange program. The date for the alien landing had been previously set for April 24, 1964, and the landing site was to be at the western border of Holloman Air Force Base,

False: the contact site wasn't Holloman, that was disinformation. It was the Trinity site. The Socorro incident (Lonnie Zamora, April 24, 1964) was where the aliens landed by mistake. And yes, JFK was very involved, that part is true and perhaps one of the reasons he was killed.

3) The primary training for the mission took place at Camp Peary, Virginia, on the York River near Williamsburg. This is the not-so-secret main CIA training location popularly known as "The Farm," but officially referred to as the Armed Forces Experimental Training Activity (AFETA). The project was assigned its own training complex within the larger facility, where it could impose its own secrecy and security within the already highly secure CIA system.

False: It was the NTS, the most secure site in the world. And EBE-2 was male not female. However, EBE-3 was female.

4) Travel: That means they traveled at about forty times the speed of light! It would be impossible to achieve that velocity with any known means of propulsion, no matter how exotic. The only explanation for this is time travel.

False and quite a glaring error by Anon which gives further doubts. If they really had inside knowledge then they would of known about the Alcubierre Warp drive which allows faster than light travel.

Objects cannot accelerate to the speed of light within normal space-time; instead, the Alcubierre drive shifts space around an object so that the object would arrive at its destination faster than light would in normal space. Time travel not needed.

5) False information: The dome covers the wedge of Element 115. Model designed by Robert Lazar and Ken Wright.

Element 115 was found to be very unstable and not on the Periodic Table even today. Lazar is a credible source but he was fed disinformation while at Area51/S4: see link in comment section.

6) NAZI Flying saucers? The mythology never ends. If the average reader would use common sense then ask yourself where are all those NAZI Flying saucers today? Why are we still flying rockets and Space Shuttles. Then planning missions to the asteroid belt and Mars using rockets. Again, where are those NAZI Flying saucers? Why were the NAZIs still developing V1 & V2 rockets if they had a functional anti-gravity device?

7) Crystal Rectangle fake information:

-FAKE: Our scientists have discovered the substance contained in the dot. The dot was found to be a perfectly round

Also regarding Bob Lazar and A4:

"Half of what Lazar is saying is true according to Rick Doty: but the nonsense about element 115 and gravity waves is pure baloney (Lazar was given tech manuals to read loaded with disinformation): Also, I saw no added pictures or illustrations beyond Lazar's own picture.

Not Made on this Earth:

After asking a series of questions, Charles (LANL source) then responded on January 4th, 2004:

“Before answering your questions, you are assuming that ET crafts are made with our technology based on your questions. Many years ago, we made that same mistake and it took us several years to correct the mistake and start fresh from the drawing board.

"Their technology is nothing similar to ours. We do not utilize our physics or chemistry in a comparison analysis. We started from scratch and learned their principles of dynamics, physics, etc.

"The document (Chap 3, Figure 1, Exempt from Disclosure, see comment section) I gave my contact was a briefing to people with some basic knowledge of the craft. I used our grammar and basic English comparison phrases to explain a very complex ET system.

"The ET craft was manufactured using ET technology. This craft was built many years before we developed flight. They used a different physics principle that we still don’t fully understand. We cannot duplicate the craft’s material. We have nothing similar to that material on Earth. We have similar substances, metals, etc, but 80% of the craft’s outer shell is made of an unknown type of material that we do not have on Earth. Some of it is made from a substance similar to Zinc but with a different atomic weight and valence.

"The primary propulsion system is electro-magnetic flux directional positive force generating system (not the Biefeld-Brown effect, Hal Puthoff, Earthtech, Austin, Texas will tell us that). The secondary propulsion system is an anti-gravity (using fluid plasma) directional negative force generating system. Remember, these are our terms:

"The entire craft can be a super conductor or a super capacitor depending on how the propulsion system is configured. Like I said, the system is extremely complicated. Unless you understand the entire system, which we don’t, you won’t understand what I am saying.

"The electrical system works on a vacuum vacated energy principle. This system generates an unlimited amount of power. The Visitors have determined that hydrogen has many more isotopes than we thought. H5 is one isotope they harness and use as a catalyst inside the power device.

"Getting to your questions, it would do you no good for me to answer those questions. You would be completely baffled by my answers. It is best to let the questions sit until the completed information is made public.

"I directed no disrespect to your regarding the “dumb friends” statement. I simply meant people without the inside knowledge makes statements that are dumb. I’ve worked on this project for 12 years and I sometimes call myself dumb because I try to compare the craft with our technology. Doing that is dumb, as all who have worked on the craft over the years have come to understand.”

Regards,
Charles, LANL contact
So, we are still very much in the R & D phase having to start all over again."
edit on 1-1-2020 by play4keeps because: addition

edit on 1-1-2020 by play4keeps because: conclusion

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps

Like I said, the system is extremely complicated. Unless you understand the entire system, which we don’t, you won’t understand what I am saying.

I'm trying to wrap my head around the inherent contradiction in that statement. And, no, JFK almost certainly was not assassinated because of any issues or knowledge related to "E.T."

I like you, so no offense intended.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Well, if you take the position that we have not made significant progress regarding the fabrication of the metamaterials or propulsion systems, then the proposition is we are naïve in the physics and/or the engineering, akin to having the knowledge catch up with the actual technology.

Regarding JFK, are you aware of the Christmas morning speech that he was going to give which was written on a 3 x 5 card?

Incidentally, I worked for the now deceased Sen Arlen Specter who was on the Warren Commission, so I have a little first hand knowledge with people who were involved in the investigation. Not saying that's why he was killed but he was on the path to disclosure. That's a fact.

As the years go by and like everyone with an opinion on who killed JFK, I think LBJ and Ed Clark are the likeliest culprit in the assassination and Mac Wallace was the second shooter.

Happy New Decade, pal.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps

The Socorro incident (Lonnie Zamora, April 24, 1964) was where the aliens landed by mistake. And yes, JFK was very involved, that part is true and perhaps one of the reasons he was killed.

Errr....JFK hardly could have been involved in the April 1964 incident, nor can it be the reason he was killed, as JFK was assassinated on November 22, 1963, BEFORE the events of Socorro....

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Obviously, JFK was killed before the supposed exchange took place. Most events leading up to the spring of 1964, however were not and he was aware of them. Again, I am not saying ET disclosure is why he was assassinated. Like all things we can be fooled by coincidence. Nevertheless, there is strong indication to suggest he was going to give a Christmas Day speech on disclosure.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
You have some interesting ideas there. I am not ready to write off Bob Lazar just yet. There may be a bit more too it, but I like his explanations about gravity waves for faster than light travel and extreme craft movements without inertia.

There has been at least one isotope of element 115 made that is not stable. This does not prove Bob wrong, not until all the possible isotopes have been explored.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   
oh joy - tis the season to beat dead horses - again

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

Can you link us to where you copy and pasted this from please

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Serpo should be left to die a very painful death.
By the end of the original thread, it was so full of holes, contradictions and out right lies that no one in the right mind could take it seriously, it seemed like a story written by a bunch of school/college kids on vacation with nothing better to do than try and con the internet or maybe an idea for a TV show.

And I joined ATS after being a lurker for a while because of Serpo.

edit on 2-1-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
...I joined ATS after being a lurker for a while because of Serpo.

...and there are members of the Serpo show that are revered members of ATS. Just saying, eh?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

It's the circle of ATS.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
While full of plot holes I read through the entire Serpo website and really enjoyed it.

Does anyone know if the promised pictures ever materialised? They were mentioned several times through the transcripts but I've never seen them

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: longy9999

They were mentioned in the massive thread that was on here which Ryan participated in, but that thread is so old, many of the pictures don't show any more. I loved that thread, and often revisit it for a chuckle. Before my time of joining, but wow, it was a roller coaster of emotion. I don't think the pictures ever materialised or they would have been in that thread and been picked and blown apart. I know they were still posting on the SERPO website right up until August 2016, but I have never actually got round to reading the whole site and updates on it, even though I have it bookmarked. I'm sure if they were made public, we'd have known about it.

I know that doesn't answer you're question but I am a sucker for the SERPO thing, and cant resist reaading threads about it.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Kurokage
...I joined ATS after being a lurker for a while because of Serpo.

...and there are members of the Serpo show that are revered members of ATS. Just saying, eh?

Serpo show. What channel is that on?
Channel zero?

BTW, according to some, If memory serves, Speilberg's CETK was a glimpse of Serpo. A take from the famous story about the air force canceling a supposed film they had of an alien landing they were about to put in a documentary by Robert Emenegger but reneged when Nixon thought it wouldnt help him politically.
edit on 3-1-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

Project #e as unfortunate as the case may be.

A good yarn all the same.

new topics

top topics

join