It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Well this is interesting:
Iran plane crash: Britain condemns Tehran's arrest of UK ambassador

Rob Macaire was detained after attending a vigil for those who died when Iran's military shot down a passenger plane on Wednesday.

He left when it turned into a protest before being arrested and accused of helping to organise the demonstrations.

Iran's deputy foreign minister said he was arrested "as an unknown foreigner in an illegal gathering".

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Iran is a hot mess. They are ripe for change.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Can you imagine the same country that accidentally shoots down its own citizens in a airline thinks it is prepared to have a nuclear Arsenal

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
DECODE ID 23RSH200112001D

POTUS "World is watching" tweet:

To the leaders of Iran - DO NOT KILL YOUR PROTESTERS. Thousands have already been killed or imprisoned by you, and the World is watching. More importantly, the USA is watching. Turn your internet back on and let reporters roam free! Stop the killing of your great Iranian people!
8:48 AM - 12 Jan 2020

1) Tweet timestamp of 08:48:30 points to:
Q848 Watch the Water CONFIRMATION MARKER
Timestamp encodes Jan 11th and 13th

Q30 Whitehouse booby trapped + XKEYSC on steroids
Timestamp encodes tweet date of Jan 12th.

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = TIDONOTKILLYOURPROTESTERSTWMUSATSI = 520
Q520 CF BOOM SHOCK BYE + lots (73 line post)
(cranky - eyes on the 52!)
Timestamp encodes Jan 11th and is a 2 year DELTA of Jan 14th

b) RemoveDupes = DNKYPWMA = 107
Q107 Obama tweet and GO order
Timestamp encodes Jan 11th, Jan 16th (thrice) and Jan 17th

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Rob Macaire was detained after attending a vigil for those who died when Iran's military shot down a passenger plane on Wednesday.

One must ask oneself, is this the proper function for someone in that position - Ambassador - at that time?

Was he there representing Great Britain, or as an individual. As an individual, he would not have been in Iran in the first place, so there's that. Yet he used his position as Ambassador to call attention to, and of course get out from being penalized, for his arrest. So is it GBs foreign policy in Iran to support the overthrow of the current, lawful Iranian government? Or was this guy off the reservation, doing his own foreign policy with what in his opinion Iran should be doing?

See, this is the broader problem that Q and Trump are bring awareness to: Liberals, especially far left liberals, believe that each little kingdom of government should have its own rules of conducting its affairs. This is a very Soviet way of looking at government.

This is why you have Ambassador Yovanovitch (whatever) conducting her own views on foreign policy in Ukraine, and apparently in Somalia before that. Why John Kerry and then Hillary all seemed to be implementing their own views on foreign policy as SOS, when Obama seemed to have no foreign policy of his own.

This is why the State Department, Justice, and others are fighting Trump so much - they think they run their own little section of the government, instead of acting like the hirelings they really are doing the Boss' bidding.

Trump is bringing light on this.
edit on 12-1-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Good Im happy to see you found their Twit account. I havent been pointing people to it because you know how people can get and do stupid things and I want this to stay open to keep an eye on it. Maybe we can glean the fact that they do call for whatever before it does happen to dispel the those that say anyone can do that and change the dates to make it look like they are magical blah blah blah. I have taken a LOT of slack over this thing, but Im sticking to it as I think it is important to keep it on my radar.

Check this out! I went to go back and grab their last post to show you I think this is when they came on Twit. Where it says non secure media.

Throughout the remainder of 2019, communications from the Upper Chamber will be delivered via bio-chips or through alternative, non-secure media

Imagine my surprise when I saw there was actually a NEW COMMUNICATION. Who do you think THAT is directed at? I made my first video on the 9th then 10th then 11th. The other lady made her long one later in the night after my long one. This is the first post they have put up since July. Cue Twilight Zone music?

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Q has conquered Camelot.
[snipped]

My fav
edit on Sun Jan 12 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

All of this talk about “nodes” and “forgotten frequencies” makes me think an awful a lot about “Forgotten Languages” and that black hole of a rabbit hole. If you haven’t ever heard of them, be prepared to have your mind blown. They too talk of forgotten things and nodes.

Who is “Firefly”? Is that you? Or the other woman you are speaking of?

Also, you have a PM.

edit on 12-1-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I haven’t had a chance to watch the video yet but, I took a deep dive into this topic last week.

That post on their site is absolutely CRAZY!!! Lol!!!

I’ll start watching the video now.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

Good Im happy to see you found their Twit account. I havent been pointing people to it because you know how people can get and do stupid things and I want this to stay open to keep an eye on it. Maybe we can glean the fact that they do call for whatever before it does happen to dispel the those that say anyone can do that and change the dates to make it look like they are magical blah blah blah. I have taken a LOT of slack over this thing, but Im sticking to it as I think it is important to keep it on my radar.

Check this out! I went to go back and grab their last post to show you I think this is when they came on Twit. Where it says non secure media.

Throughout the remainder of 2019, communications from the Upper Chamber will be delivered via bio-chips or through alternative, non-secure media

Imagine my surprise when I saw there was actually a NEW COMMUNICATION. Who do you think THAT is directed at? I made my first video on the 9th then 10th then 11th. The other lady made her long one later in the night after my long one. This is the first post they have put up since July. Cue Twilight Zone music?

Would the so called "upper chamber" make the mistake of typing "under under" in their reply to an air breather like us? Nope. I call utter BS.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I think because of the way they worded it, it is probably me since I did mention what they pointed out. Also all 3 of my videos were opinion pieces. he other lady just covered what I did from the same website and basically read it all. Didnt really share any opinion except to say it was a big deal and needed to be dug into more.

Side note, I do have a private thing about fireflies but I have never shared it with anyone!

Yes I am aware of the forgotten languages. Im pretty sure that this "Queen," Susan dabbles in the "arts." Just reading some things about her childhood makes it seem she may have been left a bit alone to her own devices and got into some very secret well hidden place in that very very old castle with its many ghosts....Perhaps on in particular.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

YMMV
I believe we are seeing another example of Project Pelican .... but to each his/her own... Slow news day

edit on 1122020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

Everybody makes mistakes and typos. Hell, the Leader of the Free World does it daily on Twitter.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Iran is a hot mess. They are ripe for change.

President Trump warns Iran not to kill the protestors.

www.foxnews.com...

Or else what? IMO forced regime change. We proved with Soleimani that we can take them out, one-by-one.

Getting rid of Soleimani the way we did it, served several purposes, in addition to saving lives.
edit on 1/12/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Good morning, everyone.

Onehuman, is there any chance you could drop all pertinent links to the Lady Belenoff material in one post? I am very interested in this subject. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Do you believe in coincidences?
Canadian nuke emergency alert CORRECTION was at 9:11

Why's that anons? FF head up

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

What do ya make of this one

EMN, I think I would be more impressed if they knew how to spell "Fylingdales".

Cheers

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Nancy isn’t convincing herself, much less others.

She’s hanging her hat on Bolton wanting to testify.

Pelosi defends holding onto impeachment articles, accuses McConnell of supporting ‘cover-up’

www.foxnews.com...

1) SCOTUS will need to rule on Exec Priv regarding Bolton.

2) Bolton may not be the Dem bombshell they want. They are 0’fer on bombshell witnesses. Mueller sitting on top of that list.

This is looking more like a DNC push to bump Biden and anchor the Dem Senators running against him. Bernie getting railroaded by DNC again, lol. Funny stuff unfolding.

edit on 12-1-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Has everyone seen the MASSIVE outpouring of support by the Left's Political Leaders and Woke Celebrities to the Students and Protesters of Iran and Iraq's Governments?

They really care about it so much, they are willing to ignore the Protestors and STILL continue bashing Trump.

I guess after the support the Left has given the Yellow Vests in France and the Protestors in Hong Kong we shouldn't be surprised.

But let's go ALL OUT on Trans Lives Matters, because that's more important than millions of people in other countries who are actually trying to change their part of the World.

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join