It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
More strange lights. I can't find the location but it was posted 11 hrs ago

def look like rocket(s)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Trying to drive the point home is all !

The connection/implications with what is going on in this country to this scandal is TOTALLY insane ..... College Admissions Scandal added onto this and we have a very corrupt Education system - kicking out Lawyers that turn into politicians/judges/radicals ... go figure

I am so darn CURIOUS What amount and WHO is Donatingto HARVARD & YALE - Home of every CeyeA employee it seems..

edit on 1102020 by MetalThunder because: 63668794

ETA Harvard is richer than some countries

edit on 1102020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

"go down."

The point being referenced...

In new @TIME profile: Speaker Pelosi got idea to withhold impeachment articles from watching John Dean on CNN. ow.ly...

This comes from an "aid" which is strange because it is a leak of sorts. The problem I have with this account is that Lawfare wrote the entire impeachment script from day one. She is controlled OP so is the between the lines suggesting where the "ideas" are coming from? If so hilarious the leak points to Mockingbird C_A.NN as the SOURCE. Ha!

(note, DJT followers jumped again 70.6. Make it stop on 777 Q, for a day or so, just for fun
)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Trying to drive the point home is all !

The connection/implications with what is going on in this country to this scandal is TOTALLY insane ..... College Admissions Scandal added onto this and we have a very corrupt Education system - kicking out Lawyers that turn into politicians/judges/radicals ... go figure

I am so darn CURIOUS What amount and WHO is Donatingto HARVARD & YALE - Home of every CeyeA employee it seems..

Harvard's billions are weird, everyone who leaves I guess is on the hook - quid pro quo. What is really odd is what does that money do? It is leveraged for something and not the meager student pop??? IIRC University of Texas has some obscene trust as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

def look like rocket(s)

That is what caused the Norway Spiral a decade ago.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
What Iran has to worry about is; was it one of their “sponsored” entities that brought down that plane and not Iran military.
edit on 10-1-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

Military -> fog of war defense
Non Mil outfit -> sponsored terror act
edit on 10-1-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Iran bulldozing Ukrainian airline crash site last night...destroying evidence.
twitter.com...

Trump mentions "tractors" twice @ last night's rally.

Ding, ding, that's right. 😳

Reminds me of another tragedy site that was bulldozed in haste.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Leave in the stuff they understand.

Your telling him to purposely mislead the masses because they wouldn't understand.

Isn't that the mo of the current system.

You want the new system to be built on manipulation and withholding the truth?

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Looks like two boosters that separated from a satellite launch.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
President Trump just told Laura Ingraham of Fox News that soleimani was in the final stages of plans to blow up four US embassies. The full interview will air tonight at 10 p.m. eastern time.

It's amazing how Democrats and a couple of Republicans like Mike Lee, are upset that we killed a terrorist of this magnitude.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Am I the only one to find the Irony in us providing money to foreign nations to have them just turn around and corrupt every institution in America to suit THEIR aspirations regardless of the impacts on our society ??????
Talk about the willing holding out the hand to have bitten by those your feeding .... How generous of US..... or should I say of the Corrupt officials who enable this Q uagmire
I think not -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Party of Hate does love terrorists; while Trump is POTUS.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Maybe you and the justice department have a different opinion about the evidence.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I say stop thinking about the majority of americans being "not ready" or "wouldn't understand" and just write what you think the real truth is.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Evidence is Mounting that Qassem Soleimani was Turned Over to the US by his Rivals in Tehra

According to confidential sources inside Iran, on the night of January 6th, 56 high-ranking IRGC officers, including the late Qods Force commander General Soleimani’s right-hand man in Iraq, were arrested. A further 34 IRGC officers were detained on the 8th.

Additionally, information has surfaced that Soleimani, who had been personally leading the repression against the popular uprising in Iraq since October, had been planning a coup d’état in Baghdad that would have resulted in the assassination of the Iraqi president, and the seizing of the American embassy there.

IRGC Shoots Down Ukrainian Airliner: Why?

Ukraine is a key trading partner of the Tehran regime, and its aviation industry, in particular, has helped Tehran avoid sanctions and acquire banned weapons technology, by sneaking them onboard Kiev-Tehran commercial flights. Now that Kiev’s new Zelensky administration, under pressure from the US to seriously crackdown on corruption and organized crime, seems willing to tackle mafia groups that the Khomeinist regime has been doing business with, one can wonder whether or not the IRGC was sending a threatening message to Ukraine by shooting down their airplane.

gateway pundit

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
That's what it is, I saw the launch from Vandenberg that looked similar

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I honestly don't understand why that guy is becoming so popular.

I can only guess that the dems are tired of voting in old people.
A lot of the new dem congress people are young.
What if this election turns into more of a young vs old vote rather than a political one?

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I just realized that's fake.
Is it at least based on a real poll but with soleimani added?

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Anti-American Chris Matthews 🤡 Compares Soleimani to Elvis Presley and Princess Diana. What a joke, pathetic.

Washington Free Beacon

Digital warfare Dept heating up. Looks like a bad remake of 70s era movie. 😂

Propaganda video clip made by IRGC is showing a group of terrorists attacking White House during which they kill...
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

HUMA - Harvard University Muslim Alumni

www.harvardmuslimalumni.org...

(partial Q117) qmap.pub...

How is Alwaleed and BO tied to HUMA?
Why did Alwaleed finance BO pre-political days?
Why did Alwaleed finance BO pre-political days?
What is HUMA? Define.
What book was BO caught reading?

edit on 10-1-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join