It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

McConnell should have a session Sunday like he's said he would do and end it before she even sends them. Let the Dems freak out about it.

I'd pay to see Nancy Drinking about that.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Pompeo & Mnuchin:
17 new economic sanctions on Iran.

LOL. No one in the MSM will get it......

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Some things never change. I remember they did the very same back in the 80s including cat & mouse with a submarine. Fun times. That ship name sounds very familar.

Yep, USS Farragut responded to a distress call from MV Maersk Tigris, which was travelling through the Strait of Hormuz when she came under fire from an Iranian patrol boat.
en.wikipedia.org...

ETA: What's up with da flies? Nasty. 😂

ETA2: Here's another angle - twitter.com...
I have pictures (somewhere) of same exact scenario back in late 80s.
edit on 10-1-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Pompeo & Mnuchin:

LOL. No one in the MSM will get it......

Except Fox & Frens.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
First full moon of 2020, the 'wolf moon,' to coincide with lunar eclipse

Star-gazers will be treated to a double lunar event to start the new decade as the "wolf moon" coincides with a penumbral lunar eclipse. The first full moon of January, which is nicknamed the "wolf moon," will appear opposite the sun on Friday at 2:21 p.m. and will appear full until Sunday morning, according to NASA.

The first moon in January was nicknamed the wolf moon because the howling of wolves were often heard during that time of year, according to The Old Farmer's Almanac.

abcnews.go.com...

also habbening tonight: post No. 7777777
now at 7772970

my guess is between 4pm to 8pm tonight

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I could be wrong, but I would guess Shias are a small part of Michigan's Islamic Community. Don't meet many Iranian Heritage people here. Mainly Iraqi and Lebanese and Assyrian.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
More strange lights. I can't find the location but it was posted 11 hrs ago

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Now the Dutch are also saying their own intelligence shows Ukrianian flight #PS752 was shot out of the sky. They have some experience in this area.😮

twitter.com...

CNN Breaking News
‏Verified account @cnnbrk

A spokesman for the Iranian government says reports that missiles downed the Ukraine International Airlines flight that crashed near Tehran are "a big lie," state-run media reports.
twitter.com...

There you have it folks; case closed. Nothing to see here...👇

Elizabeth Palmer
‏Verified account @elizapalmer

CBS crew just visited the #Ukrainian airlines crash site west of Tehran. Nine am local time. Virtually all pieces of the plane were removed yesterday - say locals. Scavengers now picking site clean. No security. Not cordoned off. No sign of any investigators.
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Re: "subsumed"

: to include or place within something larger or more comprehensive : encompass as a subordinate or component element

www.merriam-webster.com...

DING! DING! DING! ... FOUND IT!

Perhaps the WaPo article was right afterall...

Huber will "turn in" nothing, because he gave all the juicy bits to Durham?

twitter.com...
edit on 10-1-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: carewemust

McConnell should have a session Sunday like he's said he would do and end it before she even sends them. Let the Dems freak out about it.

I'd pay to see Nancy Drinking about that.

He told Hanity yesterday that the Senate would call Ciaramella, Bidens, etc., if Schumer insists on having Dem witnesses. I prefer that route.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Is Canada next? Seems like it is. Would make sense because it feels like Canada would be after Iran for house cleaning.
Any thoughts? way to many coincidences.

Q keep saying
Find the bridge
Think company
Cameco is the bridge between US and Iran/NK for yellowcake Uranium.

So Canada is next.

Iraqi Flashback Circa 2008: Secret US Mission Hauls Uranium from Iraq

Uhh, anons – 550 metric tons of concentrated yellowcake uranium was secretly shipped from Iraq to Canada as part of a secret US operation. The interim Iraqi Gov't at the time sold it to Canadian State owned Cameco Corp (checked qresear.ch... – this article has never been posted to the boards):

"The last major remnant of Saddam Hussein's nuclear program — a huge stockpile of concentrated natural uranium — reached a Canadian port Saturday to complete a secret U.S. operation that included a two-week airlift from Baghdad and a ship voyage crossing two oceans.The removal of 550 metric tons of "yellowcake" — the seed material for higher-grade nuclear enrichment — was a significant step toward closing the books on Saddam's nuclear legacy. It also brought relief to U.S. and Iraqi authorities who had worried the cache would reach insurgents or smugglers crossing to Iran to aid its nuclear ambitions.

The Iraqi government sold the yellowcake to a Canadian uranium producer, Cameco Corp., in a transaction the official described as worth "tens of millions of dollars." A Cameco spokesman, Lyle Krahn, declined to discuss the price, but said the yellowcake will be processed at facilities in Ontario for use in energy-producing reactors. " www.nbcnews.com...

John Solomon wrote in 2017 that Uranium One's yellowcake uranium derived from the US was trucked to Canada in 2012 and ended up at Cameco as well:

NRC officials told The Hill that Uranium One exports flowed from Wyoming to Canada and on to Europe between 2012 and 2014, and the approval involved a process with multiple agencies.Rather than give Rosatom a direct export license — which would have raised red flags inside a Congress already suspicious of the deal — the NRC in 2012 authorized an amendment to an existing export license for a Paducah, Ky.-based trucking firm called RSB Logistics Services Inc. to simply add Uranium One to the list of clients whose uranium it could move to Canada.The license, reviewed by The Hill, is dated March 16, 2012, and it increased the amount of uranium ore concentrate that RSB Logistics could ship to the Cameco Corp. plant in Ontario from 7,500,000 kilograms to 12,000,000 kilograms and added Uranium One to the “other parties to Export.” The move escaped notice in Congress." thehill.com...

Theory – have cabal controlled elements (e.g. Cameco controlled by Canadian Gov Cabal) been gathering/stockpiling/transporting yellowcake and/or processed nuclear fuel to cabal black sites (Iran/NK) well before U1 & for much longer than we ever realized??

Surely Anons have done excellent digz on Cameco, but check out the name of the nuclear fuel co. Cameco purchased in 2012 – NUKEM Energy( WTH??!!):

"In 1996, Cameco acquired Power Resources Inc., the largest uranium producer in the United States. In 2012, it acquired a nuclear fuel intermediary Nukem Energy."

en.wikipedia.org...

"Nukem Inc., markets nuclear fuel components and specialty products utilities worldwide. Since the 1970s, Nukem has transitioned from playing a modest role in uranium brokerage to becoming one of the world's largest intermediaries in the international nuclear fuel market. Nukem was established in 1960 by Degussa, Rio Tinto and Mallinckrodt. In 1965, RWE acquired 25% of shares."

en.wikipedia.org...

Cross-reference w/ this article, 'Dumped in the desert … Gaddafi’s yellowcake stockpileSitting in row after row, each 15 long by four high, the blue barrels are as frightening as any remnant of the Gaddafi regime.
www.telegraph.co.uk...…-Gaddafis-yellowcake-stockpile.html

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Fingers crossed! New revelations from Judicial Watch about FBI Hillary Clinton coverup too.

www.judicialwatch.org...

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Why are they doing this to us ?why?

I want Trump to come out and do a press conference wearing a giant gold diamond encrusted Q on a big fat Platinum chain

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I mean bad as in all governments collapse and there is world wide chaos. I honestly dont know the answers to these questions. Its just crazy to me that they really are going to just get off with no punishment whatsoever.
edit on 10-1-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Fingers crossed! New revelations from Judicial Watch about FBI Hillary Clinton coverup too.

www.judicialwatch.org...

Don't Hold Your Breath - You'll turn blue and pass out - or so it seems it has been written

Qmap Post #7

Hillary/Obama Emailgate
Anonymous
29 Oct 2017 - 9:58:37 PM
Why wasn’t HRC prosecuted for the emails? Put simply, Obama ultimately OK’d by using the non govt email addy to communicate w/ Clinton. Obama also had an alias along with each of his cabinet members. Therefore indicting HRC would lead to indicting Obama & his cabinet etc which could never happen. Remember he lied about knowing but that ultimately came out in the dump. Poof!

edit on 1102020 by MetalThunder because: 63668794

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Pompeo & Mnuchin:

Full sanctions list:

Treasury Targets Iran's Billion Dollar Metals Industry and Senior Regime Officials

Main targets:
1. Iran’s largest steel, copper, aluminium and iron manufacturers who collectively generate billions of dollars annually.

2. 17 Iranian metals producers and mining companies, three China & Seychelles based entities & 1 vessel.

3. 8 Iranian officials- Inc: Secretary of Iranian Supreme National Security Council, Deputy Chief of Staff of Iranian Armed Forces & head of Basij of the IRGC.

4. New Executive Order targeting additional sources of revenue for Iranian missile, nuke programs & proxies.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Donald Trump and Bill Clinton are both 73 yrs old.

Which one looks like they accelerated toward death’s door in the past 3 years?

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Thats definitely a rocket launch of some kind. Looks just like the SpaceX launch from the other day.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
So back on page 69 I highlighted the fact that in 1961 -

The Atlantic Council was formed to support NATO

The National Reconnaissance Office was formed - Satellite surveillance

now I see 1961 was the year that USAid was formed

the purpose of foreign aid is to end its need for existence

I think that has FAILED

Since 1961

The link to USAid is an interactive map showing what and how much aid countries receive ..... which makes me circle back to the post a page back regarding Foriegn Funding of American Universities - covertly to influence our society.

Wonder what else is out there - seems like a Year to look at for the back stories of the deep state making its moves ....

Am I the only one to find the Irony in us providing money to foreign nations to have them just turn around and corrupt every institution in America to suit THEIR aspirations regardless of the impacts on our society ??????
Talk about the willing holding out the hand to have bitten by those your feeding .... How generous of US..... or should I say of the Corrupt officials who enable this Q uagmire
I think not -

I posted the same rant a few back. Nuts. What is even more insane is that these "donation" systems only seem to fuel higher indoctrination costs, not lower them.

Couple that with Universities doing "research" for pharma and other corporate enterprises on the student dime and it's all just another RICO case.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Iran bulldozing Ukrainian airline crash site last night...destroying evidence.
twitter.com...

Trump mentions "tractors" twice @ last night's rally.

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join